Research Discussion: A Universe .... "if It Can Survive."

A Universe .... "if It Can Survive."

A Universe .... "if it can survive."

Tough Olde Barstard, Aye. LOL :)

QUOTE: "Translate and spread this message widely. This action will
affect your future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale
of milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose
to several years later, at least one generation, if it can survive."

GOODNESS BLESS AUSTRALIA !!!

http://wallabydown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/25.jpg

_____________________________________

G=EMC^2
2012-07-27 07:43:31 EST
On Jul 24, 2:04 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> A Universe .... "if it can survive."
>
> Tough Olde Barstard, Aye. LOL :)
>
> QUOTE: "Translate and spread this message widely. This action will
> affect your future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale
> of milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose
> to several years later, at least one generation, if it can survive."
>
> GOODNESS BLESS AUSTRALIA !!!
>
> http://wallabydown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/25.jpg
>
> _____________________________________

Universe created humankind so it can see itself. The day we wipe each
other out the universe is dead. That is reality TreBert

Double-A
2012-07-27 15:12:39 EST
On Jul 27, 4:43 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 2:04 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > A Universe .... "if it can survive."
>
> > Tough Olde Barstard, Aye. LOL :)
>
> > QUOTE: "Translate and spread this message widely. This action will
> > affect your future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale
> > of milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose
> > to several years later, at least one generation, if it can survive."
>
> > GOODNESS BLESS AUSTRALIA !!!
>
> >http://wallabydown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/25.jpg
>
> > _____________________________________
>
> Universe created humankind so it can see itself. The day we wipe each
> other out the universe is dead. That is reality   TreBert

Why do you think ours are the only eyes the universe has created?
Must be billions and billions of other eyes out there.

Double-A

On Jul 27, 12:12 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 4:43 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 24, 2:04 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > A Universe .... "if it can survive."
>
> > > Tough Olde Barstard, Aye. LOL :)
>
> > > QUOTE: "Translate and spread this message widely. This action will
> > > affect your future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale
> > > of milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose
> > > to several years later, at least one generation, if it can survive."
>
> > > GOODNESS BLESS AUSTRALIA !!!
>
> > >http://wallabydown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/25.jpg
>
> > > _____________________________________
>
> > Universe created humankind so it can see itself. The day we wipe each
> > other out the universe is dead. That is reality   TreBert
>
> Why do you think ours are the only eyes the universe has created?
> Must be billions and billions of other eyes out there.
>
> Double-A

Make that at least trillions upon trillions of other eyes, just within
our galaxy.

On 7/27/2012 3:12 PM, Double-A wrote:

>> Universe created humankind so it can see itself. The day we wipe each
>> other out the universe is dead. That is reality TreBert
>

> Why do you think ours are the only eyes the universe has created?
> Must be billions and billions of other eyes out there.

Must be? That's religion. Not science.

Bob Casanova
2012-07-28 14:03:49 EST
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:20:52 -0400, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>:

>On 7/27/2012 3:12 PM, Double-A wrote:
>>
>>> Universe created humankind so it can see itself. The day we wipe each
>>> other out the universe is dead. That is reality TreBert
>>

>> Why do you think ours are the only eyes the universe has created?
>> Must be billions and billions of other eyes out there.
>

>Must be? That's religion. Not science.

Precisely - "belief in the absence of evidence".
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

On 7/28/2012 2:03 PM, Bob Casanova wrote:

>>> Why do you think ours are the only eyes the universe has created?
>>> Must be billions and billions of other eyes out there.
>>

>> Must be? That's religion. Not science.
>
> Precisely - "belief in the absence of evidence".

A kook can turn a possibility into a fact faster than a hobo on a ham
sandwich.

Double-A
2012-07-28 14:23:40 EST
On Jul 28, 11:07 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Must be?  That's religion.  Not science.
>
> > Precisely - "belief in the absence of evidence".
>
> A kook can turn a possibility into a fact faster than a hobo on a ham
> sandwich.

"You could say I lost my faith in science" - Sting.

Can you have "faith" in science? Should you have "faith" in science?
Can you lose it?

Double-A

On 7/28/2012 2:23 PM, Double-A wrote:

>>> Precisely - "belief in the absence of evidence".
>>
>> A kook can turn a possibility into a fact faster than a hobo on a ham
>> sandwich.
>

> "You could say I lost my faith in science" - Sting.
>
> Can you have "faith" in science? Should you have "faith" in science?
> Can you lose it?

I have faith is science. Because science is not an answer or a thing,
science is a process. A process of eliminating bullshit.

Double-A
2012-07-28 14:48:24 EST
On Jul 28, 11:40 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> A kook can turn a possibility into a fact faster than a hobo on a ham
> >> sandwich.
>
> > "You could say I lost my faith in science"  -  Sting.
>
> > Can you have "faith" in science?  Should you have "faith" in science?
> > Can you lose it?
>
> I have faith is science. Because science is not an answer or a thing,
> science is a process. A process of eliminating bullshit.

Science is a philosophical belief that consistencies exist in nature
and can be discovered. If there ultimately are no consistencies, only
illusions of consistencies, then science has no value.

Double-A