Research Discussion: Your Hero At Work ....

Your Hero At Work ....

Hope and Change in action ...

http://vimeo.com/12933322

There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov. 6th, 2012.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Hope and Change in action ...

http://vimeo.com/12933322

There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov. 6th, 2012.
****************************
Whatever happened to Smitty herein - they guy who worked on old, rusty
Cadillacs? Did he finally succumb to Bondo fumes? And Cap'n Crunch? He
was a favorite. Hagar just isn't any fun because he's so dogmatic and
stupid. And racist.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:10:54 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hope and Change in action ...
>
> http://vimeo.com/12933322
>
> There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov. 6th, 2012.

I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING !!

I WILL VOTE FOR A USA PRESIDENT !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

"Hägar" wrote in message

Hope and Change in action ...

http://vimeo.com/12933322

There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov. 6th, 2012.
**************************
Hey, Hags. Where are you hiding out? You can't hide, POTUS Obama is on his
way in a UN helicopter to take away your sorry ass gun. But the good news
is that you'll get to keep your gubmint cheese. Cracker.

The Patriot
2012-11-11 13:04:58 EST

"notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
message news:f6gns.44303$c16.6153@newsfe10.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Hope and Change in action ...
>
> http://vimeo.com/12933322
>
> There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov. 6th,
> 2012.
> **************************
> Hey, Hags. Where are you hiding out? You can't
> hide, POTUS Obama is on his way in a UN helicopter to
> take away your sorry ass gun. But the good news is
> that you'll get to keep your gubmint cheese.
> Cracker.

Nutroll you are one stupid asshole.

The Patriot.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:JORns.38630$MP7.23972@newsfe05.iad...

"notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
message news:f6gns.44303$c16.6153@newsfe10.iad...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Hope and Change in action ...
>
> http://vimeo.com/12933322
>
> There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov. 6th, 2012.
> **************************
> Hey, Hags. Where are you hiding out? You can't hide, POTUS Obama is on
> his way in a UN helicopter to take away your sorry ass gun. But the good
> news is that you'll get to keep your gubmint cheese. Cracker.

Nutroll you are one stupid asshole.

The Patriot.
**********************************
No, Pat, you and Hagar and your ilk are crybaby losers. And crackers. Now
go hide your guns before Obama gets 'em. Quick. I hear the black
helicopters.

The Patriot
2012-11-12 12:58:59 EST

"notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
message news:daSns.30810$pn7.16047@newsfe18.iad...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>

> "notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
> message news:f6gns.44303$c16.6153@newsfe10.iad...
>>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Hope and Change in action ...
>>
>> http://vimeo.com/12933322
>>
>> There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov.
>> 6th, 2012.
>> **************************
>> Hey, Hags. Where are you hiding out? You can't
>> hide, POTUS Obama is on his way in a UN helicopter
>> to take away your sorry ass gun. But the good news
>> is that you'll get to keep your gubmint cheese.
>> Cracker.
>>

> Nutroll you are one stupid asshole.
>
> The Patriot.
> **********************************
> No, Pat, you and Hagar and your ilk are crybaby
> losers. And crackers. Now go hide your guns before
> Obama gets 'em. Quick. I hear the black
> helicopters.

No not a crybaby, you won and that cannot be changed
for the moment but it is folks like you that continue
to gloat because you can't pull your head out of your
ass. You and ignorant folks like you will rue the day
you thought that you were doing the right thing.
So go ahead and gloat while you can as your downfall is
coming very soon. Remember my words.

The Patriot.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:58:59 -0800, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
wrote:

>"notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
>message news:daSns.30810$pn7.16047@newsfe18.iad...
>>

>> "The Patriot" wrote in message
>>

>> "notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
>> message news:f6gns.44303$c16.6153@newsfe10.iad...
>>>

>>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> Hope and Change in action ...
>>>
>>> http://vimeo.com/12933322
>>>
>>> There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov.
>>> 6th, 2012.
>>> **************************
>>> Hey, Hags. Where are you hiding out? You can't
>>> hide, POTUS Obama is on his way in a UN helicopter
>>> to take away your sorry ass gun. But the good news
>>> is that you'll get to keep your gubmint cheese.
>>> Cracker.
>>>

>> Nutroll you are one stupid asshole.
>>
>> The Patriot.
>> **********************************
>> No, Pat, you and Hagar and your ilk are crybaby
>> losers. And crackers. Now go hide your guns before
>> Obama gets 'em. Quick. I hear the black
>> helicopters.
>>
>No not a crybaby, you won and that cannot be changed
>for the moment but it is folks like you that continue
>to gloat because you can't pull your head out of your
>ass. You and ignorant folks like you will rue the day
>you thought that you were doing the right thing.
>So go ahead and gloat while you can as your downfall is
>coming very soon. Remember my words.
>
>The Patriot.

Yes, I second that !!!

Third !!!

Seventh !!!

57,831 !!!

__________________________________

__________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Double UFOblow!! Triple UFOblow!!! ALIENSblow Dr. Steven M. Greer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzDpC4-liQ

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:LNaos.10065$ND1.5153@newsfe08.iad...

"notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
message news:daSns.30810$pn7.16047@newsfe18.iad...

> "The Patriot" wrote in message news:JORns.38630$MP7.23972@newsfe05.iad...
>

> "notroll2013" <notroll2013@charter.net> wrote in
> message news:f6gns.44303$c16.6153@newsfe10.iad...
>>

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> Hope and Change in action ...
>>
>> http://vimeo.com/12933322
>>
>> There is Hope for Change ... it's called Nov. 6th, 2012.
>> **************************
>> Hey, Hags. Where are you hiding out? You can't hide, POTUS Obama is on
>> his way in a UN helicopter to take away your sorry ass gun. But the good
>> news is that you'll get to keep your gubmint cheese. Cracker.
>>

> Nutroll you are one stupid asshole.
>
> The Patriot.
> **********************************
> No, Pat, you and Hagar and your ilk are crybaby losers. And crackers.
> Now go hide your guns before Obama gets 'em. Quick. I hear the black
> helicopters.

No not a crybaby, you won and that cannot be changed
for the moment but it is folks like you that continue
to gloat because you can't pull your head out of your
ass. You and ignorant folks like you will rue the day
you thought that you were doing the right thing.
So go ahead and gloat while you can as your downfall is
coming very soon. Remember my words.

The Patriot.
*********************
I'm not gloating. I'm relieved. Romney's flip flops during the campaign
were telling. He couldn't be trusted. While I accept Citizens United as
the law of the land, this election proved that you can't buy an election.
Obama's reelection will insure that a budget deal is a true compromise and
doesn't fall on the backs of the old and the poor. The Republican party as
it is now configured is over. It would be great if it, along with the
'baggers and the fundys, could morph into something that supported a
rational fiscal path devoid of favoritism and a social path that stops
trying to cram an ideology down my throat. Really, mind your own fucking
business.