Research Discussion: I Just Went To The Best Chinese Restaurant In New Zealand.

I Just Went To The Best Chinese Restaurant In New Zealand.

I just went to the best Chinese Restaurant in New Zealand.

Not the biggest prices,
but yes, the best staff and best food. 100%
They are true Professionals!
(I know one of the staff from a community center I visit)

An experience like that, brings you back to reality.

:)

P.S.
Aliens & UFOs are real.

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Double-A
2012-07-22 16:12:11 EST
On Jul 22, 12:48 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I just went to the best Chinese Restaurant in New Zealand.
>
> Not the biggest prices,
> but yes, the best staff and best food.  100%
> They are true Professionals!
>  (I know one of the staff from a community center I visit)
>
> An experience like that, brings you back to reality.
>
>                 :)

Did you try the flied lice?

Double-A

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 13:12:11 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Jul 22, 12:48 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I just went to the best Chinese Restaurant in New Zealand.
>>
>> Not the biggest prices,
>> but yes, the best staff and best food.  100%
>> They are true Professionals!
>>  (I know one of the staff from a community center I visit)
>>
>> An experience like that, brings you back to reality.
>>
>>                 :)
>
>Did you try the flied lice?
>
>Double-A

Yey! All You Voting for the Next USA President !
http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/chicken-feet.jpg
"Yey!"
"For A... A Dollar!"

The Mafia are Laughing.
http://www.fulldisclosure.net/category/judicial/court-corruption/

http://www.youtube.com/user/FullDisclosureNetwrk

The MIB are Laughing.
http://www.youtube.com.RealMIBs

_____________________________

Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !

_____________________________

> I just went to the best Chinese Restaurant in New Zealand.
>
> Not the biggest prices,
> but yes, the best staff and best food. 100%
> They are true Professionals!
> (I know one of the staff from a community center I visit)
>

> An experience like that, brings you back to reality.

I went to a Chinese massage parlor once ... orgasmic, is all
I can say ...

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:50:00 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I just went to the best Chinese Restaurant in New Zealand.
>>
>> Not the biggest prices,
>> but yes, the best staff and best food. 100%
>> They are true Professionals!
>> (I know one of the staff from a community center I visit)
>>

>> An experience like that, brings you back to reality.
>>

>I went to a Chinese massage parlor once ... orgasmic, is all
>I can say ...

Consensual Cuddles With Loves and Joy and Money and Good Health
is Very Nice Indeed.

(Think of it all without Money)

(Trippy)

I Love you Hagar !!!

When you are away on your Harley !!!

;)

Nar, you're a Pro.

P.S.
What do you think of our Galactic Circulations ?

On 7/23/2012 8:50 PM, Hägar wrote:

> I went to a Chinese massage parlor once ... orgasmic, is all
> I can say ...

Was the ending happy?