Research Discussion: I Dreamt I Was At A UFO Convention With Dr Steven M. Greer.

I Dreamt I Was At A UFO Convention With Dr Steven M. Greer.

Last night after watching the Television movie
called "Enemy of the State"...

I dreamt I was at a UFO Convention with Dr Steven M. Greer.

We were told to read classified UFO documents.
We were then told to go for a walk around a set flagged path.
We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
I was with a good friend.
And I enjoyed meeting all the other UFO researchers there.
That was the dream last night.

http://static.bbc.co.uk/solarsystem/img/ic/640/sun_and_planets/earth/earth_large.jpg

Thank You.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

4HEAD

> Last night after watching the Television movie
> called "Enemy of the State"...
>
> I dreamt I was at a UFO Convention with Dr Steven M. Greer.
>

> We were told to read classified UFO documents.
> We were then told to go for a walk around a set flagged path.
> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
> I was with a good friend.
> And I enjoyed meeting all the other UFO researchers there.
> That was the dream last night.
>

> http://static.bbc.co.uk/solarsystem/img/ic/640/sun_and_planets/earth/earth_large.jpg
>

> Thank You.

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Sir, some of Greers' claims stretch credulity to a point that
I have had to place him in my 'verified kook' category. Really.
(( {:->/

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:41:20 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>

>> Last night after watching the Television movie
>> called "Enemy of the State"...
>>
>> I dreamt I was at a UFO Convention with Dr Steven M. Greer.
>>

>> We were told to read classified UFO documents.
>> We were then told to go for a walk around a set flagged path.
>> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
>> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
>> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
>> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
>> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
>> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
>> I was with a good friend.
>> And I enjoyed meeting all the other UFO researchers there.
>> That was the dream last night.
>>

>> http://static.bbc.co.uk/solarsystem/img/ic/640/sun_and_planets/earth/earth_large.jpg
>>

>> Thank You.

>Sir, some of Greers' claims stretch credulity to a point that
>I have had to place him in my 'verified kook' category. Really.
>(( {:->/

I studied astronomy and sci/fi first,
and Blue Book was on TV in the 70's.

With just the above, I was certain the Galaxy and Universe was busy.
Then came along Dr Greer, and in the early days I couldn't really
imagine advanced ETs treating us Humans badly. But I was wrong.
I can really imagine it now.
Most ETs are all struggling to learn more and more at any cost.
And various ET species would be pretified of being sent back to
simpler struggling time periods.
(via loss of technological knowledge, etc)

As for Dr Greer, maybe he and some intel folks
just said "Let's start with Disclosure about good ET types first".
(And worry about the others later)

Or, maybe Dr Greer is being used by the "Third Party".

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Relayer447
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:41:20 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/21/2012 5:06 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> Last night after watching the Television movie
>>> called "Enemy of the State"...
>>>
>>> I dreamt I was at a UFO Convention with Dr Steven M. Greer.
>>>

>>> We were told to read classified UFO documents.
>>> We were then told to go for a walk around a set flagged path.
>>> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
>>> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
>>> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
>>> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
>>> We were told to read more classified UFO documents.
>>> We were then told to go for a walk around another set flagged path.
>>> I was with a good friend.
>>> And I enjoyed meeting all the other UFO researchers there.
>>> That was the dream last night.
>>>

>>> http://static.bbc.co.uk/solarsystem/img/ic/640/sun_and_planets/earth/earth_large.jpg
>>>

>>> Thank You.
>
>> Sir, some of Greers' claims stretch credulity to a point that
>> I have had to place him in my 'verified kook' category. Really.
>> (( {:->/
>

> I studied astronomy and sci/fi first,
> and Blue Book was on TV in the 70's.
>
> With just the above, I was certain the Galaxy and Universe was busy.
> Then came along Dr Greer, and in the early days I couldn't really
> imagine advanced ETs treating us Humans badly. But I was wrong.
> I can really imagine it now.
> Most ETs are all struggling to learn more and more at any cost.
> And various ET species would be pretified of being sent back to
> simpler struggling time periods.
> (via loss of technological knowledge, etc)
>
> As for Dr Greer, maybe he and some intel folks
> just said "Let's start with Disclosure about good ET types first".
> (And worry about the others later)
>
> Or, maybe Dr Greer is being used by the "Third Party".
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Why can't these highly intelligent, advanced in their technology,
send up a couple of really advanced devices to prove what they
claim. We science-minded amateurs need PROOF. Words are cheap.
R447

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 01:19:39 -0500, Relayer447 <none@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

>On 7/22/2012 3:48 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:41:20 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Sir, some of Greers' claims stretch credulity to a point that
>>> I have had to place him in my 'verified kook' category. Really.
>>> (( {:->/
>>

>> I studied astronomy and sci/fi first,
>> and Blue Book was on TV in the 70's.
>>
>> With just the above, I was certain the Galaxy and Universe was busy.
>> Then came along Dr Greer, and in the early days I couldn't really
>> imagine advanced ETs treating us Humans badly. But I was wrong.
>> I can really imagine it now.
>> Most ETs are all struggling to learn more and more at any cost.
>> And various ET species would be pretified of being sent back to
>> simpler struggling time periods.
>> (via loss of technological knowledge, etc)
>>
>> As for Dr Greer, maybe he and some intel folks
>> just said "Let's start with Disclosure about good ET types first".
>> (And worry about the others later)
>>
>> Or, maybe Dr Greer is being used by the "Third Party".
>>
>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

>Why can't these highly intelligent, advanced in their technology,
>send up a couple of really advanced devices to prove what they
>claim. We science-minded amateurs need PROOF. Words are cheap.
>R447

You might regret it, if you get 100% in your face PROOF !!!

/ | <<<<< Probe.
< :-)={|||||}===|
\

LOL

EEK

LOL

AAR

UN-LOL

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Relayer447

>> On 7/22/2012 3:48 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> / | <<<<< Probe.
> < :-)={|||||}===|
> \

Links for more info on that?
R447

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:18:58 -0500, Relayer447 <none@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

>On 7/23/2012 2:41 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>>> On 7/22/2012 3:48 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

>> / | <<<<< Probe.
>> \
>>

>Links for more info on that?

Links to the Universe are in my SIG.