Research Discussion: Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech.

Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech.

Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech

http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/aerographite/

"The news comes as researchers last year at the University of
California Irvine developed a material as strong as metal while 100
times lighter than Styrofoam."

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Jul 21, 2:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech
>
> http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/aerographite/
>
> "The news comes as researchers last year at the University of
> California Irvine developed a material as strong as metal while 100
> times lighter than Styrofoam."
>
> ______________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Can they manufacture even cm3 of the stuff, and how many thousand
dollars per cm3 are we talking about?

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 15:33:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 21, 2:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech
>>
>> http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/aerographite/
>>
>> "The news comes as researchers last year at the University of
>> California Irvine developed a material as strong as metal while 100
>> times lighter than Styrofoam."
>>

>Can they manufacture even cm3 of the stuff,

Before someone invents something better.

>and how many thousand
>dollars per cm3 are we talking about?

With America's Great Depression,
you can have
2 foot of lighter than air stuff
for 8 potatoes.

_____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-07-21 22:18:48 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech
>>
>> http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/aerographite/
>>
>> "The news comes as researchers last year at the University of
>> California Irvine developed a material as strong as metal while 100
>> times lighter than Styrofoam."
>>
>> ______________________________
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
>> ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>>
>> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof
>> Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>>
>> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos
>> Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>>
>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>> Beautiful Documentary
>> ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>>
>> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
>> Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>>
>> ___
>
> Can they manufacture even cm3 of the stuff, and how many thousand
> dollars per cm3 are we talking about?

They can in theory, but since it's lighter than air,....it keeps floating
away as fast as they make it.

Maybe they can use lead containers ?

4HEAD

> Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech
>
> http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/aerographite/
>

> "The news comes as researchers last year at the University of
> California Irvine developed a material as strong as metal while 100
> times lighter than Styrofoam."

> ______________________________
>
> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Wow. That's a great new material. I know of a use that would
benefit me right now. Produce some really light weight but
strong life vests for boating. And other boating uses.
4HEAD

On Jul 21, 11:54 pm, 4HEAD <u...@localhost.invalid> wrote:
> On 7/21/2012 4:31 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

> > Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech
>
> >http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/aerographite/
>
> > "The news comes as researchers last year at the University of
> > California Irvine developed a material as strong as metal while 100
> > times lighter than Styrofoam."
>
> > ______________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> >   ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> >http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> >http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...
> >http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...
> >http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> >http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> >http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> >http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> >http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> > ___
>
> Wow. That's a great new material. I know of a use that would
> benefit me right now. Produce some really light weight but
> strong life vests for boating. And other boating uses.
> 4HEAD

At a cost of $1k/cm3 ?

4HEAD
2012-07-22 22:41:13 EST
On 7/22/2012 11:56 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jul 21, 11:54 pm, 4HEAD <u...@localhost.invalid> wrote:
>> On 7/21/2012 4:31 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> Lighter-Than-Air Material Could Drastically Change Tech
>>
>>> http://mashable.com/2012/07/19/aerographite/
>>
>>> "The news comes as researchers last year at the University of
>>> California Irvine developed a material as strong as metal while 100
>>> times lighter than Styrofoam."
>>
>>> ______________________________
>>
>>> ___
>>
>>> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>>> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
>>> ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>>
>>> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
>>> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>>
>>> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
>>> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>>> For Those Who Want To Know...
>>> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>>
>>> Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>>> Beautiful Documentary ...
>>> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>>
>>> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
>>> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
>>> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
>>> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
>>> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>>
>>> ___
>>
>> Wow. That's a great new material. I know of a use that would
>> benefit me right now. Produce some really light weight but
>> strong life vests for boating. And other boating uses.
>> 4HEAD
>
> At a cost of $1k/cm3 ?

Ooh, I didn't notice the cost. I'll have to wait for mass
production to bring the costs waaay down.
4HEAD

On Jul 22, 7:41 pm, 4HEAD <u...@localhost.invalid> wrote:
> On 7/22/2012 11:56 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> >> Wow. That's a great new material. I know of a use that would
> >> benefit me right now. Produce some really light weight but
> >> strong life vests for boating. And other boating uses.
> >> 4HEAD
>
> > At a cost of $1k/cm3 ?
>
> Ooh, I didn't notice the cost. I'll have to wait for mass
> production to bring the costs waaay down.
> 4HEAD

Export the technology to India and China could possibly get it all the
way down to $1/cm3. A good life-vest with as little as a liter of the
stuff should more than do the trick.

Better yet if it's tough enough as to being bullet proof. Anything
like that is also going to be highly insulative against heat or cold.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#