Research Discussion: So, Who's Outsourcing Jobs ???

So, Who's Outsourcing Jobs ???

It is obvious our head Nigger doesn't have a clue ... he thinks it
is Mitt Romney ... but, here's the truth:

GE Moving from Wisconsin to BEIJING, CHINA

Keep your eye on Waukesha , Wisconsin . Their biggest employer just moved
out.

General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from
Waukesha , Wis. to Beijing . In addition to moving the headquarters, the
company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and
create six research centers.

This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year,
but paid no taxes - the same company that employs more people overseas than
it does in the United States .

President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his commission on
job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help create jobs. The
President forgot to tell him in which country he was supposed to be creating
those jobs.

This is an example of the total lack of leadership of this President.

Snopes verification of this information:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/ge.asp

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:16:51 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It is obvious ...

That could be the place for
The Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers A.S.A UFO proof Proof PROOF
Plant-X Funky CB Radio Talk Back Evidence Beamed Show 24/7.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BBSF2SNVKFg/Ss7ZPkuALiI/AAAAAAAAACA/s2ABnQMPS1Q/s400/Super_sexy_chinese_girl_4.jpg

http://ufoseries.com/computerGraphics/gordonUfoSky1Attack.jpg

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:16:51 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It is obvious ...

That could be the place for
The Sir Arthur Wholeflaffers A.S.A UFO proof Proof PROOF
Plant-X Funky CB Radio Talk Back Evidence Beamed Show 24/7.

Hagar's job can't be outsourced.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Bast
2012-07-21 21:56:15 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> It is obvious our head Nigger doesn't have a clue ... he thinks it
> is Mitt Romney ... but, here's the truth:
>
> GE Moving from Wisconsin to BEIJING, CHINA
>
> Keep your eye on Waukesha , Wisconsin . Their biggest employer just
> moved out.
>
> General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
> from Waukesha , Wis. to Beijing . In addition to moving the
> headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
> more than 65 engineers and create six research centers.
>
> This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last
> year, but paid no taxes - the same company that employs more people
> overseas than it does in the United States .
>
> President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his
> commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help
> create jobs. The President forgot to tell him in which country he was
> supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> This is an example of the total lack of leadership of this President.
>
> Snopes verification of this information:
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/ge.asp

This is OLD NEWS hagar,.... mass exodus of jobs started under G.W.

Whirlpool LCC makers of "american" household appliances, moved all their
production to CHINA in 2004.
AND Levi Strauss.
And even Lava Lamps sold in america are all made in China.
.....Countless others as well,....all moved their production to China, or
simply closed their doors, under G.W's reign

On Jul 21, 6:56 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > It is obvious our head Nigger doesn't have a clue ... he thinks it
> > is Mitt Romney ... but, here's the truth:
>
> > GE Moving from Wisconsin to BEIJING, CHINA
>
> > Keep your eye on Waukesha , Wisconsin . Their biggest employer just
> > moved out.
>
> > General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
> > from Waukesha , Wis. to Beijing . In addition to moving the
> > headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
> > more than 65 engineers and create six research centers.
>
> > This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last
> > year, but paid no taxes - the same company that employs more people
> > overseas than it does in the United States .
>
> > President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his
> > commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help
> > create jobs. The President forgot to tell him in which country he was
> > supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> > This is an example of the total lack of leadership of this President.
>
> > Snopes verification of this information:
> >http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/ge.asp
>
> This is OLD NEWS hagar,.... mass exodus of jobs started  under G.W.
>
> Whirlpool LCC makers of "american" household appliances, moved all their
> production to CHINA in 2004.
> AND Levi Strauss.
> And even Lava Lamps sold in america are all made in China.
> .....Countless others as well,....all moved their production to China, or
> simply closed their doors, under G.W's reign

I just installed a new Raytheon radar (aka Raymarine) "made in
Hungry".

G=EMC^2
2012-07-22 07:40:58 EST
On Jul 21, 9:56 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > It is obvious our head Nigger doesn't have a clue ... he thinks it
> > is Mitt Romney ... but, here's the truth:
>
> > GE Moving from Wisconsin to BEIJING, CHINA
>
> > Keep your eye on Waukesha , Wisconsin . Their biggest employer just
> > moved out.
>
> > General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
> > from Waukesha , Wis. to Beijing . In addition to moving the
> > headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
> > more than 65 engineers and create six research centers.
>
> > This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last
> > year, but paid no taxes - the same company that employs more people
> > overseas than it does in the United States .
>
> > President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his
> > commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help
> > create jobs. The President forgot to tell him in which country he was
> > supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> > This is an example of the total lack of leadership of this President.
>
> > Snopes verification of this information:
> >http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/ge.asp
>
> This is OLD NEWS hagar,.... mass exodus of jobs started  under G.W.
>
> Whirlpool LCC makers of "american" household appliances, moved all their
> production to CHINA in 2004.
> AND Levi Strauss.
> And even Lava Lamps sold in america are all made in China.
> .....Countless others as well,....all moved their production to China, or
> simply closed their doors, under G.W's reign

Reality is under Bush factories that moved to China got a tax break.
The damage Bush did in his 8 years will take 50 to repair.(or more)
GOPers have no shame,for they take no blame. Stealing is their game.
Think Rick Scott.(medicare) Think Mitt Romney and Bain. GOPers are
for "No new taxes" and the kicker is they never paid their part in
taxes period. GOPers will kill for a buck. TreBert

G=EMC^2
2012-07-22 07:53:14 EST
On Jul 22, 12:16 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 6:56 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>

> > H gar wrote:
> > > It is obvious our head Nigger doesn't have a clue ... he thinks it
> > > is Mitt Romney ... but, here's the truth:
>
> > > GE Moving from Wisconsin to BEIJING, CHINA
>
> > > Keep your eye on Waukesha , Wisconsin . Their biggest employer just
> > > moved out.
>
> > > General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
> > > from Waukesha , Wis. to Beijing . In addition to moving the
> > > headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
> > > more than 65 engineers and create six research centers.
>
> > > This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last
> > > year, but paid no taxes - the same company that employs more people
> > > overseas than it does in the United States .
>
> > > President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff Immelt to head his
> > > commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed to help
> > > create jobs. The President forgot to tell him in which country he was
> > > supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> > > This is an example of the total lack of leadership of this President.
>
> > > Snopes verification of this information:
> > >http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/ge.asp
>
> > This is OLD NEWS hagar,.... mass exodus of jobs started  under G.W.
>
> > Whirlpool LCC makers of "american" household appliances, moved all their
> > production to CHINA in 2004.
> > AND Levi Strauss.
> > And even Lava Lamps sold in america are all made in China.
> > .....Countless others as well,....all moved their production to China, or
> > simply closed their doors, under G.W's reign
>
> I just installed a new Raytheon radar (aka Raymarine) "made in
> Hungry".

Do you think it should now be called "Greatest Depression"? Reason so
many jobless So many on SS So many on food stamps So many that
can't get gov.loans for college,or business. So many families on the
street. So much of the treasury given to bankers. 20 trillion in dept
will soon make paper money to expensive to print. So little rain that
corn,and wheat will be fought for. Is there a better solution than
Tang? TreBert

On Jul 22, 4:53 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 12:16 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > This is OLD NEWS hagar,.... mass exodus of jobs started  under G.W.
>
> > > Whirlpool LCC makers of "american" household appliances, moved all their
> > > production to CHINA in 2004.
> > > AND Levi Strauss.
> > > And even Lava Lamps sold in america are all made in China.
> > > .....Countless others as well,....all moved their production to China, or
> > > simply closed their doors, under G.W's reign
>
> > I just installed a new Raytheon radar (aka Raymarine) "made in
> > Hungry".
>
> Do you think it should now be called "Greatest Depression"?  Reason so
> many jobless  So many on SS  So many on food stamps  So many that
> can't get gov.loans for college,or business. So many families on the
> street. So much of the treasury given to bankers. 20 trillion in dept
> will soon make paper money to expensive to print.  So little rain that
> corn,and wheat will be fought for.  Is there a better solution than
> Tang?      TreBert

Those on government relief and otherwise personally bankrupted must
also be added to those as having been under-employed, plus all of
those public-funded as having been government employed or contracted,
because otherwise they too have few if any job skills that the rest of
us need. We need perhaps 10% of the best our city, county, state and
federal government has the rest of us paying for (including their
considerable benefits and retirement w/COL insurance).

The Oligarch insider greed and corruption (including its Presidency)
that created the great depression was at least fixable. Some of us
are also going postal in ways that make the Taliban seem not so
extreme.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Double-A
2012-07-22 17:18:11 EST
On Jul 22, 4:53 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 12:16 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > This is OLD NEWS hagar,.... mass exodus of jobs started  under G.W.
>
> > > Whirlpool LCC makers of "american" household appliances, moved all their
> > > production to CHINA in 2004.
> > > AND Levi Strauss.
> > > And even Lava Lamps sold in america are all made in China.
> > > .....Countless others as well,....all moved their production to China, or
> > > simply closed their doors, under G.W's reign
>
> > I just installed a new Raytheon radar (aka Raymarine) "made in
> > Hungry".
>
> Do you think it should now be called "Greatest Depression"?  Reason so
> many jobless  So many on SS  So many on food stamps  So many that
> can't get gov.loans for college,or business. So many families on the
> street. So much of the treasury given to bankers. 20 trillion in dept
> will soon make paper money to expensive to print.  So little rain that
> corn,and wheat will be fought for.  Is there a better solution than
> Tang?      TreBert

Greatest Depression? It's getting there!

Honeywell to Lay Off More than 200 Employees!

"METROPOLIS -- Honeywell has announced it will lay off more than 200
employees at its Metropolis Works facility. In a statement issued
Thursday, Honeywell spokesperson Peter Dalpe said the layoffs would
affect 228 employees, including 125 hourly and 103 salaried
personnel."

http://www.wsiltv.com/news/local/Honeywell-to-Lay-Off-More-than-200-Employees-163088946.html

Double-A