Research Discussion: I Can't See My Google Groups Post.

I Can't See My Google Groups Post.

With this News Reader and Server...
I can't see my Google Groups post from
Valentin Grigorievich Mironov.

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-20 10:37:05 EST
On Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:09:44 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> With this News Reader and Server...
> I can't see my Google Groups post from
> Valentin Grigorievich Mironov.

> _________________________
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Good

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:37:05 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:09:44 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>> With this News Reader and Server...
>> I can't see my Google Groups post from
>> Valentin Grigorievich Mironov.

>Good

Hmmm

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-20 23:24:43 EST
On Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:09:44 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> With this News Reader and Server...
> I can&#39;t see my Google Groups post from
> Valentin Grigorievich Mironov.

> _________________________
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Documentary &quot;WATER&quot; ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> &quot;Project Mothership&quot; UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

You can't SEE it because I don't WANT YOU to see it.

Now do you understand the power of Sir A??? Will do ya? huh???

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:24:43 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:09:44 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>> With this News Reader and Server...
>> I can't see my Google Groups post from
>> Valentin Grigorievich Mironov.

>You can't SEE it because I don't WANT YOU to see it.
>Now do you understand the power of Sir A??? Will do ya? huh???

Not much Power compared to the
Aliens UFOs UseNet NewsGroups Weekly NewsPaper
that I am inventing.

The Extraterrestrials and even AREA-51
will not be able to EMP Strike Attack
my NewsPaper's Galactic Circulation !!!

P.S.
It's Cosmic Majestic Finloofoo Jerebaralebe Above Secret, but seeing
as no-one will believe you anyway, I will let you in on some exciting
features...

We get to send in photos to post next to our UseNet NewsPaper Rants.

http://goo.gl/kgjDP

The Real POWER !!!

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-21 22:00:28 EST
On Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:09:44 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> With this News Reader and Server...
> I can&#39;t see my Google Groups post from
> Valentin Grigorievich Mironov.

> _________________________
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Documentary &quot;WATER&quot; ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> &quot;Project Mothership&quot; UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
> http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Don't be a FOOL. The Wholeflaffer Conundrum® is BACK and I mean B A C K!!!!

You and your kind (debunker enablers) will feel the POWER of the Conundrum.

So I still MIGHT shut down this group and when and if I do it's all over for the debunkers and their ilk. Mark my words™

The Patriot
2012-07-22 14:35:59 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message

Don't be a FOOL. The Wholeflaffer Condum\ufffd is BACK and
I mean B A C K!!!!

You and your kind (debunker enablers) will feel the
POWER of the Condum.

So I still MIGHT shut down this group and when and if I
do it's all over for the debunkers and their ilk. Mark
my words\ufffd

Request to use a condum is denied unless you put it on
your ugly head.

The Patriot.