Research Discussion: Are UFOs Invisible ???

Are UFOs Invisible ???

Apart of the fact that there are no UFOs ...

http://news.yahoo.com/invisible-ufos-fill-skies-145720808.html

Sir Gilligan Horry's "Brainfarts" don't really count, either.
Back to the swamp-gas ...

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:36:17 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Apart of the fact that there are no UFOs ...
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/invisible-ufos-fill-skies-145720808.html
>
>Sir Gilligan Horry's "Brainfarts" don't really count, either.
>Back to the swamp-gas ...

Wow !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zEfZwanwFM

BRB, It's 4:31am I'm eating an invisible Mars Predator gifted from
Andrew D. Basiago to John Lear. This invisible Mars Predator's soul
doesn't go to the tower on the moon, it goes to planet Earth
to listen to Mr HVAC !!!

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> BRB, It's 4:31am I'm eating an invisible Mars Predator gifted from
> Andrew D. Basiago to John Lear. This invisible Mars Predator's soul
> doesn't go to the tower on the moon, it goes to planet Earth
> to listen to Mr HVAC !!!

I spoke with Pete Charest last night. He told me to tell you that you
are "Profoundly stupid".

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:34:38 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> BRB, It's 4:31am I'm eating an invisible Mars Predator gifted from
>> Andrew D. Basiago to John Lear. This invisible Mars Predator's soul
>> doesn't go to the tower on the moon, it goes to planet Earth
>> to listen to Mr HVAC !!!
>
>I spoke with Pete Charest last night. He told me to tell you that you
>are "Profoundly stupid".

Tell good olde Pete, if I had a girl-friend like his,
I wouldn't be watching too much "Profoundly Stupid" YouTube.

______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:34:38 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 7/19/2012 12:32 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>

>>> BRB, It's 4:31am I'm eating an invisible Mars Predator gifted from
>>> Andrew D. Basiago to John Lear. This invisible Mars Predator's soul
>>> doesn't go to the tower on the moon, it goes to planet Earth
>>> to listen to Mr HVAC !!!
>>
>> I spoke with Pete Charest last night. He told me to tell you that you
>> are "Profoundly stupid".
>
> Tell good olde Pete, if I had a girl-friend like his,
> I wouldn't be watching too much "Profoundly Stupid" YouTube.

He traded her in for a 19 year old.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:11:55 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I spoke with Pete Charest last night. He told me to tell you that you
>>> are "Profoundly stupid".
>>
>> Tell good olde Pete, if I had a girl-friend like his,
>> I wouldn't be watching too much "Profoundly Stupid" YouTube.
>

>He traded her in for a 19 year old.

I'd watch 19 hours of "Profoundly Stupid" YouTube a day
instead of 20.

And a bit of time for...

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
http://HubbleSite.org
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-07-19 16:34:09 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Apart of the fact that there are no UFOs ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/invisible-ufos-fill-skies-145720808.html
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry's "Brainfarts" don't really count, either.
> Back to the swamp-gas ...

So you feel you had to start a new post for THIS ?
Hagar, you level of stupidity never fails to amaze me.

Oh,...and you will be pleased to know that not only are some UFO's unable to
be seen in the visible light spectrum (or invisible to the naked eye) , but
9/11 was an inside job too.

http://www.ae911truth.org

And most importantly can you prove UFO's DO NOT EXIST ?
If not then shut the hell up.

On 7/19/2012 4:34 PM, Bast wrote:

> So you feel you had to start a new post for THIS ?
> Hagar, you level of stupidity never fails to amaze me.
>
> Oh,...and you will be pleased to know that not only are some UFO's unable to
> be seen in the visible light spectrum (or invisible to the naked eye) , but
> 9/11 was an inside job too.
>
> http://www.ae911truth.org
>

> And most importantly can you prove UFO's DO NOT EXIST ?
> If not then shut the hell up.

LOL! Blast, you crack me up!

Mike Lovell
2012-07-19 17:21:16 EST

On 7/19/2012 5:21 PM, Mike Lovell wrote:

>>> http://www.ae911truth.org
>>>

>>> And most importantly can you prove UFO's DO NOT EXIST ?
>>> If not then shut the hell up.
>>

>> LOL! Blast, you crack me up!
>
> So religious in his debating style.
>
> Prove 'x' doesn't exist. Hmmm, what else can we apply that to? I know,
> almost everything! :-)

Bast believes in the religion of 9/11 'truth'. Julian Asange is his god,
George Bush is the devil. Loose Change is the bible.

It's all right there.