Research Discussion: Zimmermann: It Was God's Plan ...

Zimmermann: It Was God's Plan ...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-parents-reject-george-zimmerman-apology-130326614.html

So, if it was indeed God's plan ... why did George stop at
just one ... ???

Double-A
2012-07-19 13:14:18 EST
On Jul 19, 7:20 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-parents-reject-geo...
>
> So, if it was indeed God's plan ... why did George stop at
> just one ... ???

FOX news gave him a whole hour of air time! Said he had no regrets,
would do nothing different, and it was part of Gods plan!

Now that he is loose on the streets again, he has probbly rearmed
himself, and is looking for number two!

Double-A

G=EMC^2
2012-07-19 14:52:45 EST
On Jul 19, 1:14 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 7:20 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-parents-reject-geo...
>
> > So, if it was indeed God's plan ... why did George stop at
> > just one ... ???
>
> FOX news gave him a whole hour of air time!  Said he had no regrets,
> would do nothing different, and it was part of Gods plan!
>
> Now that he is loose on  the streets again, he has probbly rearmed
> himself, and is looking for number two!
>
> Double-A

AA Being a Fl.Severn Trent Avatar hit man he is always well armed. He
is a shady character but that is what Severn Trent Avatar needs. I
wonder if Waste Management has black workers? There was a time the
law made them hire. Zimmerman is now rich and famous. He will vote
for Romney. Cheat on his taxes. Worse that can happen to him he could
get 30 years O ya He will get the same toilet as Rigby,and one
flush,and he's in Bocca Grande playing golf. He will get full
protection from Rick Scott's state police. This is not a prediction.
Severn Trent has done this 100s of times. This time it was on CNN.
TreBert

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jul 19, 7:20 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-parents-reject-geo...
>
> So, if it was indeed God's plan ... why did George stop at
> just one ... ???

FOX news gave him a whole hour of air time! Said he had no regrets,
would do nothing different, and it was part of Gods plan!

Now that he is loose on the streets again, he has probbly rearmed
himself, and is looking for number two!

Double-A

**********************************
Shouldn't be too difficult a task for him, since there's a
shitload of the free-loaders around ... one even made it
all the way into the White House ...

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 19, 1:14 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 7:20 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-parents-reject-geo...
>
> > So, if it was indeed God's plan ... why did George stop at
> > just one ... ???
>
> FOX news gave him a whole hour of air time! Said he had no regrets,
> would do nothing different, and it was part of Gods plan!
>
> Now that he is loose on the streets again, he has probbly rearmed
> himself, and is looking for number two!
>
> Double-A

AA Being a Fl.Severn Trent Avatar hit man he is always well armed. He
is a shady character but that is what Severn Trent Avatar needs. I
wonder if Waste Management has black workers? There was a time the
law made them hire. Zimmerman is now rich and famous. He will vote
for Romney. Cheat on his taxes. Worse that can happen to him he could
get 30 years O ya He will get the same toilet as Rigby,and one
flush,and he's in Bocca Grande playing golf. He will get full
protection from Rick Scott's state police. This is not a prediction.
Severn Trent has done this 100s of times. This time it was on CNN.
TreBert

***********************************
I've heard of sore losers, but you are a loser who is sore
and mentally handicapped, to boot.

Double-A
2012-07-20 14:25:02 EST
On Jul 19, 11:52 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 1:14 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 19, 7:20 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-parents-reject-geo...
>
> > > So, if it was indeed God's plan ... why did George stop at
> > > just one ... ???
>
> > FOX news gave him a whole hour of air time!  Said he had no regrets,
> > would do nothing different, and it was part of Gods plan!
>
> > Now that he is loose on  the streets again, he has probbly rearmed
> > himself, and is looking for number two!
>
> > Double-A
>
> AA  Being a Fl.Severn Trent Avatar hit man he is always well armed. He
> is a shady character but that is what Severn Trent Avatar needs.  I
> wonder if Waste Management has black workers?

Blacks used to work sanitation as well as janitorial jobs, but
nowadays the Mexicans have them all!

> There was a time the
> law made them hire.  Zimmerman is now rich and famous. He will vote
> for Romney.

Maybe Romny should pick him up as his VP! He would pck up all the gun
nut vote!.

> Cheat on his taxes. Worse that can happen to him he could
> get 30 years O ya   He will get the same toilet as Rigby,and one
> flush,and he's in Bocca Grande playing golf.  He will get full
> protection from Rick Scott's state police.  This is not a prediction.
> Severn Trent has done this 100s of times. This time it was on CNN.
> TreBert

Double-A

G=EMC^2
2012-07-21 07:56:53 EST
On Jul 20, 2:25 pm, Double-A <doublea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 11:52 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > FOX news gave him a whole hour of air time!  Said he had no regrets,
> > > would do nothing different, and it was part of Gods plan!
>
> > > Now that he is loose on  the streets again, he has probbly rearmed
> > > himself, and is looking for number two!
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > AA  Being a Fl.Severn Trent Avatar hit man he is always well armed. He
> > is a shady character but that is what Severn Trent Avatar needs.  I
> > wonder if Waste Management has black workers?
>
> Blacks used to work sanitation as well as janitorial jobs, but
> nowadays the Mexicans have them all!
>
> > There was a time the
> > law made them hire.  Zimmerman is now rich and famous. He will vote
> > for Romney.
>
> Maybe Romny should pick him up as his VP!  He would pck up all the gun
> nut vote!.
>
> > Cheat on his taxes. Worse that can happen to him he could
> > get 30 years O ya   He will get the same toilet as Rigby,and one
> > flush,and he's in Bocca Grande playing golf.  He will get full
> > protection from Rick Scott's state police.  This is not a prediction.
> > Severn Trent has done this 100s of times. This time it was on CNN.
> > TreBert
>
> Double-A

Romney needs the women vote. He has to go with Rice for VP. She has
her face on CNN for over a week. She is not the Godfathers #1 pick,but
he needs Romney in the White House.

Double-A
2012-07-21 14:02:43 EST
On Jul 21, 4:56 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2:25 pm, Double-A <doublea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > AA  Being a Fl.Severn Trent Avatar hit man he is always well armed. He
> > > is a shady character but that is what Severn Trent Avatar needs.  I
> > > wonder if Waste Management has black workers?
>
> > Blacks used to work sanitation as well as janitorial jobs, but
> > nowadays the Mexicans have them all!
>
> > > There was a time the
> > > law made them hire.  Zimmerman is now rich and famous. He will vote
> > > for Romney.
>
> > Maybe Romny should pick him up as his VP!  He would pck up all the gun
> > nut vote!.
>
> > > Cheat on his taxes. Worse that can happen to him he could
> > > get 30 years O ya   He will get the same toilet as Rigby,and one
> > > flush,and he's in Bocca Grande playing golf.  He will get full
> > > protection from Rick Scott's state police.  This is not a prediction.
> > > Severn Trent has done this 100s of times. This time it was on CNN.
> > > TreBert
>
> > Double-A
>
> Romney needs the women vote. He has to go with Rice for VP.  She has
> her face on CNN for over a week. She is not the Godfathers #1 pick,but
> he needs Romney in the White House.

Sarah Palin isn't available this time?

http://www.tscolumn.com/news/sarah-palin-to-mitt-romney-light-our-hair-on-fire/

Double-A

G=EMC^2
2012-07-21 14:29:37 EST
On Jul 21, 2:02 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 4:56 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Blacks used to work sanitation as well as janitorial jobs, but
> > > nowadays the Mexicans have them all!

> > > Maybe Romny should pick him up as his VP!  He would pck up all the gun
> > > nut vote!.

> > > Double-A
>
> > Romney needs the women vote. He has to go with Rice for VP.  She has
> > her face on CNN for over a week. She is not the Godfathers #1 pick,but
> > he needs Romney in the White House.
>
> Sarah Palin isn't available this time?
>
> http://www.tscolumn.com/news/sarah-palin-to-mitt-romney-light-our-hai...
>
> Double-A

AA easy prediction Martin's will leave Florida. If they stay Severn
Trent Avatar will put them next to their son. There lawyer will never
win a case,and best he get a job as a janitor ,if Severn Trent does
not have Rigby shoot him in the back. So far every part fits with
"Stand your Ground" Is it racist when black's have a hard time buying
guns? If Trayvon had a gun no murder charge period. Justice is not
blind. The balancing scale has the heavy thumb of Severn Trent Avatar
giving white's great weight. Get the picture yet? Where is
Rigby,Chief Lee.? We know Zimmerman gets to his TV shows in a Severn
Trent bullet proof limo. He is the Godfather rising star. His gun
will be dipped in gold. I said he would end up with 6 million bucks.
I now say $15,000,000 and he is counting. All tax free TreBert

G=EMC^2
2012-07-21 14:33:32 EST
On Jul 21, 2:02 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 4:56 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Blacks used to work sanitation as well as janitorial jobs, but
> > > nowadays the Mexicans have them all!

> > > Maybe Romny should pick him up as his VP!  He would pck up all the gun
> > > nut vote!.

> > > Double-A
>
> > Romney needs the women vote. He has to go with Rice for VP.  She has
> > her face on CNN for over a week. She is not the Godfathers #1 pick,but
> > he needs Romney in the White House.
>
> Sarah Palin isn't available this time?
>
> http://www.tscolumn.com/news/sarah-palin-to-mitt-romney-light-our-hai...
>
> Double-A

I like Sarah Palin. She should do a "Play Boy" Repulicans can be
"UGLY" and still be sexy.