Research Discussion: The Baddies Will Always Get Guns, So We Need Guns For All !!!

The Baddies Will Always Get Guns, So We Need Guns For All !!!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

The Baddies Will Always Get Guns,
So We Need Guns For All.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=428_1342491285

Love & Light !!! :)

________________________

1.
UNITED NATIONS ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4

2.
"Third Party" ...

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-07-17 20:41:41 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> The Baddies Will Always Get Guns,
> So We Need Guns For All.
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=428_1342491285
>

> Love & Light !!! :)

That's right.
The idiots don't think,..... that gun controls mean little to those who want
to use them for illegal activities to start with.

And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared off a
robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the bad person
ran away.

Mr. K
2012-07-18 00:53:03 EST
In article <ju50o5$lvf$1@dont-email.me>,
"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote:

> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > The Baddies Will Always Get Guns,
> > So We Need Guns For All.
> >
> > http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=428_1342491285
> >

> > Love & Light !!! :)
> >

> That's right.
> The idiots don't think,..... that gun controls mean little to those who want
> to use them for illegal activities to start with.
>
> And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared off a
> robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the bad person
> ran away.

w/o "Stand your Ground" you have to been assaulted first,like shot at,
before you can use lethal force.
that's sometimes the law.
and remember, anything you say before they read you the Miranda rights
can and will be used against you in court.
the police are not your friends. public servants and make sure they
don't abuse you.
--
Karma, What a concept!

On 7/17/2012 8:41 PM, Bast wrote:

> And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared off a
> robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the bad person
> ran away.

That's because all those left-wing news sources that you read are
all anti-gun. Just an FYI, Bast.

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:41:41 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> The Baddies Will Always Get Guns,
>> So We Need Guns For All.
>>
>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=428_1342491285
>>

>> Love & Light !!! :)
>>

>That's right.
>The idiots don't think,..... that gun controls mean little to those who want
>to use them for illegal activities to start with.
>
>And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared off a
>robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the bad person
>ran away.

Thank You.

I have weapons.

I hate bad people, and I have a coffee table that I can shove one of
the legs through a robbers mouth within 3 seconds.

After that, GOD sorts them out.

Bless you all.

P.S.
Don't hate me please dear Dr. Steven M. Greer,
it's all what got us here.

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Clocky
2012-07-19 06:08:10 EST
HVAC wrote:
> On 7/17/2012 8:41 PM, Bast wrote:
>>
>> And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared
>> off a robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the
>> bad person ran away.
>

> That's because all those left-wing news sources that you read are
> all anti-gun. Just an FYI, Bast.

Because the left wing is better educated and in touch with reality.

On 7/19/2012 6:08 AM, Clocky wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
>> On 7/17/2012 8:41 PM, Bast wrote:
>>>
>>> And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared
>>> off a robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the
>>> bad person ran away.
>>

>> That's because all those left-wing news sources that you read are
>> all anti-gun. Just an FYI, Bast.
>
> Because the left wing is better educated and in touch with reality.

LOL

Bast
2012-07-20 18:02:14 EST

Clocky wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
>> On 7/17/2012 8:41 PM, Bast wrote:
>>>
>>> And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared
>>> off a robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the
>>> bad person ran away.
>>

>> That's because all those left-wing news sources that you read are
>> all anti-gun. Just an FYI, Bast.
>
> Because the left wing is better educated and in touch with reality.

I don't listen to anyone who tells me what I should believe when they offer
no proof other than "their opinion"
And am a firm supporter of the second ammendment.

The bad guy's will get one heck of a surprise when they meet my EQUALIZER.
As it's just as illegal as theirs,...only bigger.

That I am forced to break the law to protect myself from those who mean me
harm, .....means there are too many bad laws.

Clocky
2012-07-20 20:20:53 EST
Bast wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> HVAC wrote:

>>> That's because all those left-wing news sources that you read are
>>> all anti-gun. Just an FYI, Bast.
>>
>> Because the left wing is better educated and in touch with reality.
>

> I don't listen to anyone who tells me what I should believe when they
> offer no proof other than "their opinion"

You won't acknowledge proof as it doesn't agree with what you want to
believe.
Ignorance is your solace, no room left for intelligence.

Meanwhile in the real world another mass shooting has occurred...

Clocky
2012-07-20 20:23:11 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:41:41 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> The Baddies Will Always Get Guns,
>>> So We Need Guns For All.
>>>
>>> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=428_1342491285
>>>

>>> Love & Light !!! :)
>>>

>> That's right.
>> The idiots don't think,..... that gun controls mean little to those
>> who want to use them for illegal activities to start with.
>>
>> And strangely the news never reports that,.....Someone today scared
>> off a robber rapist, etc,....when they pulled out THIER gun, and the
>> bad person ran away.
>
> Thank You.
>
> I have weapons.

You also believe in aliens and you are bonkers.

You're a living example of why gun control is a neccessity and society can't
function properly without them.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)