Research Discussion: Obama's Class Envy Obsession Explained

Obama's Class Envy Obsession Explained

I just don't get tired of posting this for the benefit of our
mentally handicapped Liberal cousins:

What with our Black Messiah continually whining and yammering about rich
people and how they don't pay
their fair share, I feel it necessary to re-post this for the dummy
Liberals.

My favorite part is the very last.

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and
the bill for all ten comes to $100...

If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would
go something like this...

The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.

The fifth would pay $1.

The sixth would pay $3.

The seventh would pay $7..

The eighth would pay $12.

The ninth would pay $18.

The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.

So, that's what they decided to do..

The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy
with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them
a curve ball. "Since you are all such good customers," he
said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by
$20". Drinks for the ten men would now cost just $80.

The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay
our taxes.
So the first four men were unaffected. They would still
drink for free.
But what about the other six men? The paying customers?
How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his fair
share?

They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that
from everybody's share, then the fifth man
and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink
his beer.

So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to
reduce each man's bill by a higher percentage the
poorer he was, to follow the principle of the tax system
they had been using, and he proceeded to work out
the amounts he suggested that each should now pay.

And so the fifth man, like the first four, now paid
nothing (100% saving).

The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33% saving).

The seventh now paid $5 instead of $7 (28% saving).

The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% saving).

The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% saving).

The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% saving).

Each of the six was better off than before. And the first
four continued to drink for free. But, once outside the
bar, the men began to compare their savings.

"I only got a dollar out of the $20 saving," declared
the sixth man. He pointed to the tenth man, "but he
got $10!"

"Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only
saved a dollar too. It's unfair that he got ten times
more benefit than me!"

"That's true!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should
he get $10 back, when I got only $2? The wealthy
get all the breaks!"

"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison,
"we didn't get anything at all. This new tax system
exploits the poor!"

The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.

The next night the tenth man didn't show up for
drinks, so the nine sat down and had their beers
without him. But when it came time to pay
the bill, they discovered something important.
They didn't have enough money between all of
them for even half of the bill!

And that, boys and girls, journalists and government
ministers, Liberals and Leeches, is how our tax system
works. The people who already pay the highest taxes
will naturally get the most benefit from a tax reduction.
Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy,
and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they
might start drinking overseas, where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.

Clave
2012-07-17 18:00:55 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<...>

> And that, boys and girls, journalists and government
> ministers, Liberals and Leeches, is how our tax system
> works...

No, that's just what they tell mooing, shit-for-brains GOP hacks who can't
wrap their fat, lazy heads around how the world *really* works.

Jim

"Hägar" wrote in message

I just don't get tired of posting this for the benefit of our
mentally handicapped Liberal cousins:

***************
You stupid cracker, how many times are you going to post this?

<*1@cox.net> wrote in message
> YOU'RE THE MAIN IDIOT WHO REALLY NEEDS TO READ THIS AGAIN,
> FUCKINGTROLL!
>
> Saul Levy
>

> On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:30:08 -0500, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>"H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>>I just don't get tired of posting this for the benefit of our
>>mentally handicapped Liberal cousins:
>>
>>***************
>>You stupid cracker, how many times are you going to post this?

Dear Troll,
For landlocked Missoura hillbillies, who are on the dole and economically
negligible, I cannot post this often enough.
Whenever I think you pond-scum finally get it, one of you
clueless idiots open his/her/its mouth and starts spouting off again about
taxing the rich guys and shadow accounts in the Caymans and Swizzleland or
whatever other brainfarts
occupy the empty space twixt your ears.

Class envy is the hallmark of the class-less, which includes
your particular tribe of natives, which is also proof that early man had
sexual encounters with retarded monkeys, or, in Obama's case, white chicks
and retarded monkeys.

"Hägar" wrote in message

<*1@cox.net> wrote in message
> YOU'RE THE MAIN IDIOT WHO REALLY NEEDS TO READ THIS AGAIN,
> FUCKINGTROLL!
>
> Saul Levy
>

> On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:30:08 -0500, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>"Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>>I just don't get tired of posting this for the benefit of our
>>mentally handicapped Liberal cousins:
>>
>>***************
>>You stupid cracker, how many times are you going to post this?

Dear Troll,
For landlocked Missoura hillbillies, who are on the dole and economically
negligible, I cannot post this often enough.
Whenever I think you pond-scum finally get it, one of you
clueless idiots open his/her/its mouth and starts spouting off again about
taxing the rich guys and shadow accounts in the Caymans and Swizzleland or
whatever other brainfarts
occupy the empty space twixt your ears.

Class envy is the hallmark of the class-less, which includes
your particular tribe of natives, which is also proof that early man had
sexual encounters with retarded monkeys, or, in Obama's case, white chicks
and retarded monkeys.
******************
Hags, you need to go back to the clininc. Your STD has become tertiary. Or
maybe it's hepatitis you incurred while trying to rub out some of those tats
so as to be more attractive to the 75 year old women, whose boobs could best
be described as "extra long," whom you so desperately seek. Cracker.

The Patriot
2012-07-18 14:04:05 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:2cxNr.38293$ls7.19097@newsfe11.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> I just don't get tired of posting this for the
> benefit of our
> mentally handicapped Liberal cousins:
>
> ***************
> You stupid cracker, how many times are you going to
> post this?
How about as many times as it takes to get it through
your fat head.

The Patriot.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:FUCNr.28158$cE7.7759@newsfe13.iad...

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:2cxNr.38293$ls7.19097@newsfe11.iad...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> I just don't get tired of posting this for the benefit of our
> mentally handicapped Liberal cousins:
>
> ***************
> You stupid cracker, how many times are you going to post this?
How about as many times as it takes to get it through
your fat head.

The Patriot.
What, are you sitting there with Hagar in the trailer park's community room
using that massive Windows 2.0 computer array? Here's an idea that will
save you quite a bit of time: Don't speak unless spoken to. Requests for
the views of crackers can be handled by Hagar alone as you two seem to be of
one (very simple) mind.