Research Discussion: POLL .... Who Here Thinks All Species Of All Extraterrestrials In All The Galaxies And The Universe, Are All Lovely And Nice ?

POLL .... Who Here Thinks All Species Of All Extraterrestrials In All The Galaxies And The Universe, Are All Lovely And Nice ?

POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?

P.S.
Keep and Protect your Guns.
GOD Bless Military and Civilians.

________________________

1.
UNITED NATIONS ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4

2.
"Third Party" ...

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Roger Whitman

> POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
> the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?

I don't care as long as they don't come here.

The Patriot

> POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all
> Extraterrestrials in all
> the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and
> Nice ?

I don't know about the rest but the Greys do make the
best "Bugeye Burgers" especially when ordered with
fries and pineapple milkshake.

The Patriot.

Bob Casanova
2012-07-17 13:14:09 EST
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:40:03 +1200, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com>:

>POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
>the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?

POLL... Who accepts without reservation that the premise in
the above question is necessarily correct?

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:14:09 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:40:03 +1200, the following appeared
>in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com>:
>

>>POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
>>the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?
>
>Who accepts without reservation that the premise in
>the above question is necessarily correct?

It's a Human question (Poll)
And Humans get the idea of the question.

If you want to make it all more complicated Bob, that's fine.

"Fine" as in fine good, not fine parking ticket,
or fine weather that might not be or might be too hot or too cold for
you justly complicated Bob.

As for Dr. Steven M. Greer, we all have the video of him
ready to jump aboard the first landed UFO out in the dark forest.

_______________________________

"As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

TS742
2012-07-17 16:48:24 EST
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:40:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
>the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?

are all earthlings lovely and nice?

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:48:24 -0400, TS742 <tim_schmits@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:40:03 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
>>the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?
>
>are all earthlings lovely and nice?

Most...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.alien.research/Mdp0molA83s

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-07-17 23:24:46 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
> the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?

To Serve Man,......It's a cookbook

Bob Casanova
2012-07-18 13:52:53 EST
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:40:32 +1200, the following appeared
<*M@ga7rm5er.com>:

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:14:09 -0700, Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:40:03 +1200, the following appeared
>>in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com>:
>>

>>>POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
>>>the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?
>>
>>Who accepts without reservation that the premise in
>>the above question is necessarily correct?
>
>It's a Human question (Poll)
>And Humans get the idea of the question.

Sure do; probably most. And some will even "get" the
unstated, and undemonstrated, assumption that intelligent
extraterrestrials exist; the premise to which I referred.

>If you want to make it all more complicated Bob, that's fine.

Not at all,since it's fairly simple; you just neglected to
demonstrate that your unstated assumption is valid.

<snip>
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

4HEAD

> POLL .... Who here thinks all species of all Extraterrestrials in all
> the Galaxies and the Universe, are all Lovely and Nice ?

I would guess that half are 'Lovely and Nice' and half not.
Sir G, I realize you are probably aware and knowledgeable
about most of the multitudes of UFO sightings, reports,
photographic evidence, tangible physical evidence, etc..
My big question to you is- What would be your opinion
on the 2 or 3 best, most undebunkable UFO cases of all
that you are aware of? I'm still undecided on the big
question of whether or not this little blue-green planet
of ours has been visited by intelligent lifeforms from
some other solar system in this Milky Way galaxy.
I lean strongly towards no-they haven't, but could
possibly be persuaded by strong evidence. Well?
(( {:->/