Research Discussion: UNITED NATIONS ... Is Owned By The "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.

UNITED NATIONS ... Is Owned By The "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.

UNITED NATIONS ... is owned by the "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To
Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.

1.
UNITED NATIONS ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4

2.
"Third Party" ...

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bast
2012-07-17 01:07:47 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> UNITED NATIONS ... is owned by the "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To
> Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.
>

> 1.
> UNITED NATIONS ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4
>
> 2.
> "Third Party" ...
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

NOW, you are starting to catch on.
Too bad many U.S. people here still think their country is THEIRS

On Jul 16, 10:07 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > UNITED NATIONS ... is owned by the "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To
> > Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.
>
> > 1.
> > UNITED NATIONS ...
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4
>
> > 2.
> > "Third Party" ...
> >http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> NOW, you are starting to catch on.
> Too bad many U.S. people here still think their country is THEIRS

The great American republic for which it stands is actually standing
in a lot of its own redneck and FUD-master poop, that's financed by
the Oligarch Rothschilds and now China holds a lot of title and/or has
first claim to as much or more.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

BDK
2012-07-17 01:32:24 EST
In article <e44eefa0-1138-47d8-96a2-
0*e@h10g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, bradguth@gmail.com says...

> On Jul 16, 10:07 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> > Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > > UNITED NATIONS ... is owned by the "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To
> > > Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.
> >
> > > 1.
> > > UNITED NATIONS ...
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4
> >
> > > 2.
> > > "Third Party" ...
> > >http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
> >
> > NOW, you are starting to catch on.
> > Too bad many U.S. people here still think their country is THEIRS
>
> The great American republic for which it stands is actually standing
> in a lot of its own redneck and FUD-master poop, that's financed by
> the Oligarch Rothschilds and now China holds a lot of title and/or has
> first claim to as much or more.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/?Guth Venus?

Guthballian drivel, #3.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.

BDK
2012-07-17 01:33:33 EST
In article <ju2rv3$6i4$1@dont-email.me>, fakename@nomail.invalid says...

> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > UNITED NATIONS ... is owned by the "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To
> > Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.
> >

> > 1.
> > UNITED NATIONS ...
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4
> >
> > 2.
> > "Third Party" ...
> > http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
> >

> NOW, you are starting to catch on.
> Too bad many U.S. people here still think their country is THEIRS

You whackjobs should have your own country, a chunk of Siberia would be
good. Maybe some of that nice cold air would snap you back to reality.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.

Bast
2012-07-17 02:48:37 EST

BDK wrote:
> In article <ju2rv3$6i4$1@dont-email.me>, fakename@nomail.invalid says...
>>
>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> UNITED NATIONS ... is owned by the "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To
>>> Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.
>>>

>>> 1.
>>> UNITED NATIONS ...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4
>>>
>>> 2.
>>> "Third Party" ...
>>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>>>

>> NOW, you are starting to catch on.
>> Too bad many U.S. people here still think their country is THEIRS
>
> You whackjobs should have your own country, a chunk of Siberia would be
> good. Maybe some of that nice cold air would snap you back to reality.

Okay I'll prove it.
Go to Yellowstone or Grand Canyon,...tell them you are a U.S citizen and see
if they let you in without paying.

ergo,....It aint yours, anymore than Disneyland is

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 01:07:47 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> UNITED NATIONS ... is owned by the "Third Party" // Troops Ordered To
>> Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns.
>>

>> 1.
>> UNITED NATIONS ...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4
>>
>> 2.
>> "Third Party" ...
>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>>

>NOW, you are starting to catch on.
>Too bad many U.S. people here still think their country is THEIRS

Well, it's as clear as pure water these days. For example, did you see
the UNITED NATIONS Love and Share THRIVE ?

http://www.thrivemovement.com

Hi UNITED NATIONS sock puppets !
Hi Doctor Sir Artie !
Hi Gaia !
Hi Alexa !
Hi Creator !
Hi Sheldan !
Hi Mothwomen !
Hi Dimensional Beings !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi all you other 57,384 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

BDK
2012-07-17 11:28:08 EST
In article <ju31s6$ut3$1@dont-email.me>, fakename@nomail.invalid says...

> BDK wrote:

> >> NOW, you are starting to catch on.
> >> Too bad many U.S. people here still think their country is THEIRS
> >
> > You whackjobs should have your own country, a chunk of Siberia would be
> > good. Maybe some of that nice cold air would snap you back to reality.
>

> Okay I'll prove it.
> Go to Yellowstone or Grand Canyon,...tell them you are a U.S citizen and see
> if they let you in without paying.
>
> ergo,....It aint yours, anymore than Disneyland is

There you go, kOOkthinking like always. A leap to a nonsensical
conclusion.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.

Bast
2012-07-17 23:21:27 EST

BDK wrote:
> In article <ju31s6$ut3$1@dont-email.me>, fakename@nomail.invalid says...
>>
>> BDK wrote:
>>> In article <ju2rv3$6i4$1@dont-email.me>, fakename@nomail.invalid
>>> says...

>>> You whackjobs should have your own country, a chunk of Siberia would
>>> be good. Maybe some of that nice cold air would snap you back to
>>> reality.
>>

>> Okay I'll prove it.
>> Go to Yellowstone or Grand Canyon,...tell them you are a U.S citizen
>> and see if they let you in without paying.
>>
>> ergo,....It aint yours, anymore than Disneyland is
>
> There you go, kOOkthinking like always. A leap to a nonsensical
> conclusion.

No not kook,.....both of those are completely owned and operated by the U.N.
(UNESCO HERITAGE SITES)
You try to think of yourself as "enlightened" but didn't even know that did
you ?

And I'll bet there is a lot more you are a "typical ignorant american"
about.
But don't feel bad, as it was planned to dumb you down. So you became a nice
placid sheeple for the NWO.

Just wait until you find out the Washington D.C,....isn't even a part of the
U.S, but it's own fully independant city state, just like Vatican city, and
central London.

Which of course why the rest of the U.S is a Republic, and not a real
country.

BDK
2012-07-18 14:24:45 EST
In article <ju5a3s$v95$1@dont-email.me>, fakename@nomail.invalid says...

> BDK wrote:

> >> Okay I'll prove it.
> >> Go to Yellowstone or Grand Canyon,...tell them you are a U.S citizen
> >> and see if they let you in without paying.
> >>
> >> ergo,....It aint yours, anymore than Disneyland is
> >
> > There you go, kOOkthinking like always. A leap to a nonsensical
> > conclusion.
>

> No not kook,.....both of those are completely owned and operated by the U.N.
> (UNESCO HERITAGE SITES)

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!

> You try to think of yourself as "enlightened" but didn't even know that did
> you ?

LOL, noe, I didn't know that. Still don't. Where did you read that they
were....Could it be on a kOOksite??

> And I'll bet there is a lot more you are a "typical ignorant american"
> about.

I'm no raving maniac like you, no.

> But don't feel bad, as it was planned to dumb you down. So you became a nice
> placid sheeple for the NWO.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so glad you're back.

> Just wait until you find out the Washington D.C,....isn't even a part of the
> U.S, but it's own fully independant city state, just like Vatican city, and
> central London.

I guess that's why it's called the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, you twit.

> Which of course why the rest of the U.S is a Republic, and not a real
> country.

How does being a republic make it not a real country?

Oh, I feel some serious kOOkin' coming my way!!!

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster.