Research Discussion: Bubba Clinton Perplexed About Romney's Tax Returns ...

Bubba Clinton Perplexed About Romney's Tax Returns ...

First off, Bubba, Romney made his money as a "civilian", in private
enterprise, which is the same as a "Non-Government Employee", a concept
which is alien to you, the Anointed One and your "barking dog" Hillary.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bill-clinton-perplexed-surprised-romney-hasn-t-released-153110332.html

I think Romney disclosed about as much as Obama has since
he started plundering the Federal kitty and shredding the Constitution ...
however we are still awaiting details
of the shady Rezko deals of Obama's house, as well as his college
information, such as what were his grades and who paid for his education.

Also a photo of a non-photo-shopped birth certificate would be nice.
Perhaps a clarification under what nationality he traveled to Pakistan,
which was off-limits to US citizens.

As soon as you Liberal Retards get all that together, I'm sure Romney will
accommodate you in turn.

G=EMC^2
2012-07-15 12:31:39 EST
On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> First off, Bubba, Romney made his money as a "civilian", in private
> enterprise, which is the same as a "Non-Government Employee", a concept
> which is alien to you, the Anointed One and your "barking dog" Hillary.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bill-clinton-perplexed-surprised-r...
>
> I think Romney disclosed about as much as Obama has since
> he started plundering the Federal kitty and shredding the Constitution  ...
> however we are still awaiting details
> of the shady Rezko deals of Obama's house, as well as his college
> information, such as what were his grades and who paid for his education.
>
> Also a photo of a non-photo-shopped birth certificate would be nice.
> Perhaps a clarification under what nationality he traveled to Pakistan,
> which was off-limits to US citizens.
>
> As soon as you Liberal Retards get all that together, I'm sure Romney will
> accommodate you in turn.

Romney tax returns will never be shown going back 5 years. The
nGodfather will not allow it. Vote in GOPer Romney and you have a 100%
banker in control. treBert

On 7/15/2012 12:31 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> Romney tax returns will never be shown going back 5 years. The
> nGodfather will not allow it.

Is this another one of your 'predictions'?

So far your success rate for predictions is 0.0
That's Zero Point Zero.

Your predictions fail as do your English skills as does your 'life'.

Be sure to have a nice day! ;-)

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> First off, Bubba, Romney made his money as a "civilian", in private
> enterprise, which is the same as a "Non-Government Employee", a concept
> which is alien to you, the Anointed One and your "barking dog" Hillary.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bill-clinton-perplexed-surprised-r...
>
> I think Romney disclosed about as much as Obama has since
> he started plundering the Federal kitty and shredding the Constitution ...
> however we are still awaiting details
> of the shady Rezko deals of Obama's house, as well as his college
> information, such as what were his grades and who paid for his education.
>
> Also a photo of a non-photo-shopped birth certificate would be nice.
> Perhaps a clarification under what nationality he traveled to Pakistan,
> which was off-limits to US citizens.
>
> As soon as you Liberal Retards get all that together, I'm sure Romney will
> accommodate you in turn.

Romney tax returns will never be shown going back 5 years. The
nGodfather will not allow it. Vote in GOPer Romney and you have a 100%
banker in control. treBert

*************************************
Romney has made exactly as many tax returns available as your Nigger.
Also his "real" birth certificate.
Who paid for Oh'Bummer's education and his $1.2M home, that
has a strange, but never really explained connection to criminal
and felon Rezko ...

Double-A
2012-07-15 15:22:34 EST
On Jul 15, 9:31 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > First off, Bubba, Romney made his money as a "civilian", in private
> > enterprise, which is the same as a "Non-Government Employee", a concept
> > which is alien to you, the Anointed One and your "barking dog" Hillary.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bill-clinton-perplexed-surprised-r...
>
> > I think Romney disclosed about as much as Obama has since
> > he started plundering the Federal kitty and shredding the Constitution  ...
> > however we are still awaiting details
> > of the shady Rezko deals of Obama's house, as well as his college
> > information, such as what were his grades and who paid for his education.
>
> > Also a photo of a non-photo-shopped birth certificate would be nice.
> > Perhaps a clarification under what nationality he traveled to Pakistan,
> > which was off-limits to US citizens.
>
> > As soon as you Liberal Retards get all that together, I'm sure Romney will
> > accommodate you in turn.
>
> Romney tax returns will never be shown going back 5 years. The
> nGodfather will not allow it. Vote in GOPer Romney and you have a 100%
> banker in control. treBert

Getting Romney's tax returns is one thing, Documenting the income
that is missing from them is something else.

Double-A

Double-A
2012-07-15 15:28:27 EST
On Jul 15, 12:16 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > First off, Bubba, Romney made his money as a "civilian", in private
> > enterprise, which is the same as a "Non-Government Employee", a concept
> > which is alien to you, the Anointed One and your "barking dog" Hillary.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bill-clinton-perplexed-surprised-r...
>
> > I think Romney disclosed about as much as Obama has since
> > he started plundering the Federal kitty and shredding the Constitution ...
> > however we are still awaiting details
> > of the shady Rezko deals of Obama's house, as well as his college
> > information, such as what were his grades and who paid for his education.
>
> > Also a photo of a non-photo-shopped birth certificate would be nice.
> > Perhaps a clarification under what nationality he traveled to Pakistan,
> > which was off-limits to US citizens.
>
> > As soon as you Liberal Retards get all that together, I'm sure Romney will
> > accommodate you in turn.
>
> Romney tax returns will never be shown going back 5 years. The
> nGodfather will not allow it. Vote in GOPer Romney and you have a 100%
> banker in control. treBert
>
>         *************************************
> Romney has made exactly as many tax returns available as your Nigger.
> Also his "real" birth certificate.
> Who paid for Oh'Bummer's education and his $1.2M home, that
> has a strange, but never really explained connection to criminal
> and felon Rezko ...

Romney committed voter fraud in 2010 when he voted in Massachuletts
claiming to live in the basement of his son's hourse! A guy as rich
as Romney living in a basement? You have to be kidding! Voter fraud
is a crime!

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jul 15, 12:16 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > First off, Bubba, Romney made his money as a "civilian", in private
> > enterprise, which is the same as a "Non-Government Employee", a concept
> > which is alien to you, the Anointed One and your "barking dog" Hillary.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bill-clinton-perplexed-surprised-r...
>
> > I think Romney disclosed about as much as Obama has since
> > he started plundering the Federal kitty and shredding the Constitution
> > however we are still awaiting details
> > of the shady Rezko deals of Obama's house, as well as his college
> > information, such as what were his grades and who paid for his
> > education.
>
> > Also a photo of a non-photo-shopped birth certificate would be nice.
> > Perhaps a clarification under what nationality he traveled to Pakistan,
> > which was off-limits to US citizens.
>
> > As soon as you Liberal Retards get all that together, I'm sure Romney
> > will
> > accommodate you in turn.
>
> Romney tax returns will never be shown going back 5 years. The
> nGodfather will not allow it. Vote in GOPer Romney and you have a 100%
> banker in control. treBert
>
> *************************************
> Romney has made exactly as many tax returns available as your Nigger.
> Also his "real" birth certificate.
> Who paid for Oh'Bummer's education and his $1.2M home, that
> has a strange, but never really explained connection to criminal
> and felon Rezko ...

Romney committed voter fraud in 2010 when he voted in Massachuletts
claiming to live in the basement of his son's hourse! A guy as rich
as Romney living in a basement? You have to be kidding! Voter fraud
is a crime!

Double-A

*************************************
In multi-million dollar mansions (which is any abode with 7
or more bathrooms) the first floor is also referred to as the Basement. It
is a leftover from some ancient Bristish tax law, where the "basement",
since it was used to store perishable goods, was exempt from taxation.

There is also a law in NYC that states that all 6 story buildings MUST have
an elevator. So the slumlords renamed the first
to "Graound Floor" and the second floor became the "First Floor" and
suddenly there was no 6th floor any longer.

No need to thank me, AA ... it's "Help a Retard Day".

< snip >
Getting Romney's tax returns is one thing, Documenting the income
that is missing from them is something else.

Double-A

***********************************
Do you really think that Romney, who has been in the public eye for decades,
who went through the same bullshit you Liberals dish out when he ran for
Governor of Massachussets
and again for GOP presidential candidate the last time, would
allow his books and especially his taxes to be in disarray, so
that you fucking Liberals could hang something, anything, on
him ??? You are one bunch of mental ratards. But then it is
easily explained: "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder".

On Jul 16, 7:17 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 15, 12:16 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 13, 3:46 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > First off, Bubba, Romney made his money as a "civilian", in private
> > > enterprise, which is the same as a "Non-Government Employee", a concept
> > > which is alien to you, the Anointed One and your "barking dog" Hillary.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bill-clinton-perplexed-surprised-r...
>
> > > I think Romney disclosed about as much as Obama has since
> > > he started plundering the Federal kitty and shredding the Constitution
> > > however we are still awaiting details
> > > of the shady Rezko deals of Obama's house, as well as his college
> > > information, such as what were his grades and who paid for his
> > > education.
>
> > > Also a photo of a non-photo-shopped birth certificate would be nice.
> > > Perhaps a clarification under what nationality he traveled to Pakistan,
> > > which was off-limits to US citizens.
>
> > > As soon as you Liberal Retards get all that together, I'm sure Romney
> > > will
> > > accommodate you in turn.
>
> > Romney tax returns will never be shown going back 5 years. The
> > nGodfather will not allow it. Vote in GOPer Romney and you have a 100%
> > banker in control. treBert
>
> > *************************************
> > Romney has made exactly as many tax returns available as your Nigger.
> > Also his "real" birth certificate.
> > Who paid for Oh'Bummer's education and his $1.2M home, that
> > has a strange, but never really explained connection to criminal
> > and felon Rezko ...
>
> Romney committed voter fraud in 2010 when he voted in Massachuletts
> claiming to live in the basement of his son's hourse!  A guy as rich
> as Romney living in a basement?  You have to be kidding!  Voter fraud
> is a crime!
>
> Double-A
>
>         *************************************
> In multi-million dollar mansions (which is any abode with 7
> or more bathrooms) the first floor is also referred to as the Basement.  It
> is a leftover from some ancient Bristish tax law, where the "basement",
> since it was used to store perishable goods, was exempt from taxation.
>
> There is also a law in NYC that states that all 6 story buildings MUST have
> an elevator.  So the slumlords renamed the first
> to "Graound Floor" and the second floor became the "First Floor" and
> suddenly there was no 6th floor any longer.
>
> No need to thank me, AA ... it's "Help a Retard Day".

The millions in added cost for retrofitting with an elevator would
have made those existing 6 story building unaffordable to anyone
except those of your public-funded kind. The elevator would have also
eliminated at least 6 apartments or condos per building.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

> [...]
> In multi-million dollar mansions (which is any abode with 7
> or more bathrooms) the first floor is also referred to as the Basement. It
> is a leftover from some ancient Bristish tax law, where the "basement",
> since it was used to store perishable goods, was exempt from taxation.
>
> There is also a law in NYC that states that all 6 story buildings MUST
> have
> an elevator. So the slumlords renamed the first
> to "Graound Floor" and the second floor became the "First Floor" and
> suddenly there was no 6th floor any longer.
>
> No need to thank me, AA ... it's "Help a Retard Day".

The millions in added cost for retrofitting with an elevator would
have made those existing 6 story building unaffordable to anyone
except those of your public-funded kind. The elevator would have also
eliminated at least 6 apartments or condos per building.

*** The NCY ones were all rent controlled and fairly cheap.
Lived on one in Manhattan on the corner of 64th and York AVE and paid $
160/month under a sub-let deal from the
lady whose name was on the original lease. My apartment, a tiny one
bedroom, was on the 6th ... ooops, the fifth floor. It was a long way up and
the ladies did not appreciate it much. Only stayed there 7 months.