Research Discussion: We Now Have Our First GAY Asteroid ...

We Now Have Our First GAY Asteroid ...

Now that's what I call progress ... gay asteroids.
Next thing you know, the comets start hollering "profiling"
and want top be included.

Not to sweat it, Bast, they'll eventually honor your slurping sisters as
well ... perhaps they'll name a Black Hole after you pervs.

http://news.yahoo.com/asteroid-named-gay-rights-pioneer-frank-kameny-171708427.html

Wow ... it's even topic appropriate ...

Bast
2012-07-10 16:00:30 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Now that's what I call progress ... gay asteroids.
> Next thing you know, the comets start hollering "profiling"
> and want top be included.
>
> Not to sweat it, Bast, they'll eventually honor your slurping sisters as
> well ... perhaps they'll name a Black Hole after you pervs.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/asteroid-named-gay-rights-pioneer-frank-kameny-171708427.html
>
> Wow ... it's even topic appropriate ...

That you can always find things about "gay" or "pedophiles" or "bestiality"
minutes after they appear on the web.
Makes me wonder what websites you are on the mailing lists of.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Now that's what I call progress ... gay asteroids.
>> Next thing you know, the comets start hollering "profiling"
>> and want top be included.
>>
>> Not to sweat it, Bast, they'll eventually honor your slurping sisters as
>> well ... perhaps they'll name a Black Hole after you pervs.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/asteroid-named-gay-rights-pioneer-frank-kameny-171708427.html
>>
>> Wow ... it's even topic appropriate ...
>

> That you can always find things about "gay" or "pedophiles" or
> "bestiality" minutes after they appear on the web.
> Makes me wonder what websites you are on the mailing lists of.

and just where did I mention 'pedophiles' or 'bestiality' ???
your imagination is once again getting away from you.
Happy wet dreams, Muff-Diva.

Bast
2012-07-11 17:01:47 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Now that's what I call progress ... gay asteroids.
>>> Next thing you know, the comets start hollering "profiling"
>>> and want top be included.
>>>
>>> Not to sweat it, Bast, they'll eventually honor your slurping sisters
>>> as well ... perhaps they'll name a Black Hole after you pervs.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/asteroid-named-gay-rights-pioneer-frank-kameny-171708427.html
>>>
>>> Wow ... it's even topic appropriate ...
>>

>> That you can always find things about "gay" or "pedophiles" or
>> "bestiality" minutes after they appear on the web.
>> Makes me wonder what websites you are on the mailing lists of.
>
> and just where did I mention 'pedophiles' or 'bestiality' ???
> your imagination is once again getting away from you.
> Happy wet dreams, Muff-Diva.

You HAVE, and you will AGAIN.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> That you can always find things about "gay" or "pedophiles" or
>>> "bestiality" minutes after they appear on the web.
>>> Makes me wonder what websites you are on the mailing lists of.
>>
>> and just where did I mention 'pedophiles' or 'bestiality' ???
>> your imagination is once again getting away from you.
>> Happy wet dreams, Muff-Diva.
>

> You HAVE, and you will AGAIN.

Just like the Chief Nigger ... you have nothing, save hot air.
Lots of it.

On Jul 10, 1:00 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > Now that's what I call progress ... gay asteroids.
> > Next thing you know, the comets start hollering "profiling"
> > and want top be included.
>
> > Not to sweat it, Bast, they'll eventually honor your slurping sisters as
> > well ... perhaps they'll name a Black Hole after you pervs.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/asteroid-named-gay-rights-pioneer-frank-kameny-...
>
> > Wow ... it's even topic appropriate ...
>
> That you can always find things about "gay" or "pedophiles" or "bestiality"
> minutes after they appear on the web.
> Makes me wonder what websites you are on the mailing lists of.

Anything that's ZNR redneck and/or socially and ethnicity biased
enough goes directly to his attention.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Hägar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> That you can always find things about "gay" or "pedophiles" or
>>> "bestiality" minutes after they appear on the web.
>>> Makes me wonder what websites you are on the mailing lists of.
>>
>> and just where did I mention 'pedophiles' or 'bestiality' ???
>> your imagination is once again getting away from you.
>> Happy wet dreams, Muff-Diva.
>

> You HAVE, and you will AGAIN.

Just like the Chief Nigger ... you have nothing, save hot air.
Lots of it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Coming from the Chief Cracker, that really pegs the irony meter. You stupid
twat.

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Now that's what I call progress ... gay asteroids.
> Next thing you know, the comets start hollering "profiling"
> and want top be included.
>
> Not to sweat it, Bast, they'll eventually honor your slurping sisters as
> well ... perhaps they'll name a Black Hole after you pervs.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/asteroid-named-gay-rights-pioneer-frank-kameny-171708427.html
>
> Wow ... it's even topic appropriate ...

The gay Asteroid is now petitioning other asteroid to join the Gay movement
among the 'roids. The plan is to form a party, the "Gay Roidal Ass.", or
GRA. Hollyweird is hosting fund raisers featuring $25,000 a hole "Fisting
Events" and edgy speeches by Perez Hilton and squirting demos by Richard
Simmons on a trampoline.

And just like their human brethren aspire to be recognized as something they
are not, namely full-fledged assholes, the Roids aspire to be accorded the
same status, but only as full-fledged Planets, complete with Moons. Some
even want to become Stars, especially in binary systems, where gender is not
so obvious. Bawney Fwank will be their first spokesbitch and president of
the "Gay Roidal Ass Club" (GRAC)..

Bast
2012-07-12 17:55:16 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> and just where did I mention 'pedophiles' or 'bestiality' ???
>>> your imagination is once again getting away from you.
>>> Happy wet dreams, Muff-Diva.
>>

>> You HAVE, and you will AGAIN.
>>

> Just like the Chief Nigger ... you have nothing, save hot air.
> Lots of it.

Need I now remind you of one of your more recent posts, spammed to numerous
groups
-----
From: "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell
Subject: I suspected a kinship there ...
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:09:28 -0700
------

Where you posted a link to a snuff video of two young boys.

So I'll stick with,..."You HAVE, and you will AGAIN." As it's now on record
for posterity.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> You HAVE, and you will AGAIN.
>>>

>> Just like the Chief Nigger ... you have nothing, save hot air.
>> Lots of it.
>

> Need I now remind you of one of your more recent posts, spammed to
> numerous groups
> -----
> From: "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell
> Subject: I suspected a kinship there ...
> Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:09:28 -0700
> ------
>

> Where you posted a link to a snuff video of two young boys.
>
> So I'll stick with,..."You HAVE, and you will AGAIN." As it's now on
> record for posterity.

You've been sniffing way too much glue, Bast.
A snuff video ??? bwahahahahahahahhhhhhh
Not only are you NOT funny, you also have
Zero sense of humor, like most Liberals.