Research Discussion: Oh Sweet Obamacare

Oh Sweet Obamacare

Only the Nation's losers (read Liberals) could love this abortion:

How Obamacare screw you 5 ways till Sunday:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/05/five-major-obamacare-taxes-that-will-hit-your-wallet-in-2013/

Clave
2012-07-09 22:06:34 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Only the Nation's losers (read Liberals) could love this abortion:
>
> How Obamacare screw you 5 ways till Sunday:
>
> http://www.foxnews.com...

L*L@foxnews

Do you have a hinge on the back of your head to make it easier for them to
pour this swill in?

Jim

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Only the Nation's losers (read Liberals) could love this abortion:
>>
>> How Obamacare screw you 5 ways till Sunday:
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com...
>
> LOL@foxnews
>
> Do you have a hinge on the back of your head to make it easier for them to
> pour this swill in?
>
> Jim

Your brain is a little skewed, isn't it Clavius ... joined the
"Morons of the Obamacalyse" yet ?? losers like you fit
right in. That's ok ... your agony will end come November 6th.

Clave
2012-07-09 23:00:11 EST

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Only the Nation's losers (read Liberals) could love this abortion:
>>>
>>> How Obamacare screw you 5 ways till Sunday:
>>>
>>> http://www.foxnews.com...
>>
>> LOL@foxnews
>>
>> Do you have a hinge on the back of your head to make it easier for them
>> to pour this swill in?
>
> Your brain is a little skewed, isn't it Clavius ...

Not skewed to the point of puking up whatever Fox News feeds you.

Jim

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-07-09 23:56:06 EST
In article <273a4$4ffb8cc7$453ebb0b$8933@EVERESTKC.NET>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Only the Nation's losers (read Liberals) could love this abortion:
>
> How Obamacare screw you 5 ways till Sunday:
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/05/five-major-obamacare-taxes-that-will
> -hit-your-wallet-in-2013/

www.foxnews.com/opinion? Yeah, I can already see that would be a trustworthy
source of information.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

Q JINN

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Only the Nation's losers (read Liberals) could love this abortion:
>>
>> How Obamacare screw you 5 ways till Sunday:
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com...
>
> LOL@foxnews
>
> Do you have a hinge on the back of your head to make it easier for them to
> pour this swill in?
>
> Jim

Your brain is a little skewed, isn't it Clavius ... joined the
"Morons of the Obamacalyse" yet ?? losers like you fit
right in. That's ok ... your agony will end come November 6th.
************************
Hags doesn't have a hinge on the back of his head, but he does have a flap
on his long johns that lets all the shit out.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-07-10 10:00:35 EST
On Jul 10, 9:08 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Only the Nation's losers (read Liberals) could love this abortion:
>
> >> How Obamacare screw you 5 ways till Sunday:
>
> >>http://www.foxnews.com...
>
> > LOL@foxnews
>
> > Do you have a hinge on the back of your head to make it easier for them to
> > pour this swill in?
>
> > Jim
>
> Your brain is a little skewed, isn't it Clavius ... joined the
> "Morons of the Obamacalyse" yet ?? losers like you fit
> right in.  That's ok ... your agony will end come November 6th.
> ************************
> Hags doesn't have a hinge on the back of his head, but he does have a flap
> on his long johns that lets all the shit out.

So that's why the 12 crackers who share Hagar's trailer found only a
puddle on the floor.

Looks like yet another successful brainwashing job of a
Liberal noob.
I'm sure there is a special section on Mental Health care
for pathetic whiners like yourself. Use it ... after all, we,
the tax payers, are funding it.

Fly-n-G
2012-07-10 15:49:39 EST
Clave wrote:
> Do you have a hinge on the back of your head to make it easier for them to
> pour this swill in?
>
> Jim

So that's how you're built, eh?

And here I had you pegged for a goose feeder.