Research Discussion: Why Liberals Are Hypocrites

Why Liberals Are Hypocrites

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

They are railing because Romney will attend a $50,000 per plate dinner
hosted by the Koch Brothers. Ok, I agree that is an obscene amount of money
for a plate of food, even if it is Caviar ... it could feed a lot of really
and truly hungry folks, not the potato chip and pork-rind munching black
welfare queens.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/article/Romney-Fundraiser-in-Koch-s-Southampton-Home-3693610.php

But where was that same outrage when the Magic Negroid attended a $40,000
party recently in NYC, sponsored by that horse-faced Sarah Jessica Parker,
tying up Manhattan's traffic for hours so that the Anointed One wouldn't
have to deal with the Commoners ??? Or the George Clooney affair of the
same disgusting display of monetary gluttony ???

So it's different if the Blabbermouth does it, but it is a "foul" when
Romney does it ??? If Oh'Bummer hadn't pissed off half of his 2008 donors
by strangling them with his Green Bullshit pipe dream, he'd be ahead today.
Feels different when the shoe is on the other foot, don't it, Negroid ...

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-07-09 17:07:16 EST
In article <2_SdncNPnf9yqWbSnZ2dnUVZ_vOdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> But where was that same outrage when the Magic Negroid attended a $40,000
> party recently in NYC, sponsored by that horse-faced Sarah Jessica Parker,
> tying up Manhattan's traffic for hours so that the Anointed One wouldn't
> have to deal with the Commoners ??? Or the George Clooney affair of the
> same disgusting display of monetary gluttony ???

One thing you have to credit to Bush was he waited until after New York and New
Orleans were reduced to rubble before halting rescue work to stage one of his
descent from heaven spectaculars.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

Bast
2012-07-09 17:10:44 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> They are railing because Romney will attend a $50,000 per plate dinner
> hosted by the Koch Brothers. Ok, I agree that is an obscene amount of
> money for a plate of food, even if it is Caviar ... it could feed a lot
> of really and truly hungry folks, not the potato chip and pork-rind
> munching black welfare queens.
>
> http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/article/Romney-Fundraiser-in-Koch-s-Southampton-Home-3693610.php
>
> But where was that same outrage when the Magic Negroid attended a
> $40,000 party recently in NYC, sponsored by that horse-faced Sarah
> Jessica Parker, tying up Manhattan's traffic for hours so that the
> Anointed One wouldn't have to deal with the Commoners ??? Or the
> George Clooney affair of the same disgusting display of monetary
> gluttony ???
> So it's different if the Blabbermouth does it, but it is a "foul" when
> Romney does it ??? If Oh'Bummer hadn't pissed off half of his 2008
> donors by strangling them with his Green Bullshit pipe dream, he'd be
> ahead today. Feels different when the shoe is on the other foot, don't
> it, Negroid ...

You should just keep taking your Zoloft, quit trying to justify that your
new hero is not just as bad or worse than Obama and G.W put together.

<six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message
> In article <2_SdncNPnf9yqWbSnZ2dnUVZ_vOdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> But where was that same outrage when the Magic Negroid attended a $40,000
>> party recently in NYC, sponsored by that horse-faced Sarah Jessica
>> Parker,
>> tying up Manhattan's traffic for hours so that the Anointed One wouldn't
>> have to deal with the Commoners ??? Or the George Clooney affair of the
>> same disgusting display of monetary gluttony ???
>
> One thing you have to credit to Bush was he waited until after New York
> and New
> Orleans were reduced to rubble before halting rescue work to stage one of
> his
> descent from heaven spectaculars.

Wrong again, deary ... GWB waited to give the then Governor of Louisiana a
chance to do what she, as a Democrat, was getting paid to do, namely look
out for the welfare of the State. Once it became apparent that she had
totally failed in her responsibilities, as one would expect form someone
with the same mental makeup as Nancy Pelosi, the wait was on for Ray Nagin,
the mayor of New Orleans and a man of color to jump into action. Alas, he
too folded like an umbrella in a hurricane in an onslaught of hapless
stupor. The showpiece of the Liberal PC crowd sank like a rock, leaving his
adoring Negroid masses to plunder, loot and rape to their hearts delight.
FEMA delivered the necessary living spaces, but I guess the Niggers of New
Orleans also expected buses to haul them to safety. If you know it's coming
and you remain seated on your dumb, fat ass, don't expect any sympathy.

Where did Bush fail again now, you ignorant twat ???

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> They are railing because Romney will attend a $50,000 per plate dinner
>> hosted by the Koch Brothers. Ok, I agree that is an obscene amount of
>> money for a plate of food, even if it is Caviar ... it could feed a lot
>> of really and truly hungry folks, not the potato chip and pork-rind
>> munching black welfare queens.
>>
>> http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/article/Romney-Fundraiser-in-Koch-s-Southampton-Home-3693610.php
>>
>> But where was that same outrage when the Magic Negroid attended a
>> $40,000 party recently in NYC, sponsored by that horse-faced Sarah
>> Jessica Parker, tying up Manhattan's traffic for hours so that the
>> Anointed One wouldn't have to deal with the Commoners ??? Or the
>> George Clooney affair of the same disgusting display of monetary
>> gluttony ???
>> So it's different if the Blabbermouth does it, but it is a "foul" when
>> Romney does it ??? If Oh'Bummer hadn't pissed off half of his 2008
>> donors by strangling them with his Green Bullshit pipe dream, he'd be
>> ahead today. Feels different when the shoe is on the other foot, don't
>> it, Negroid ...
>

> You should just keep taking your Zoloft, quit trying to justify that your
> new hero is not just as bad or worse than Obama and G.W put together.

I never said that Romney is better, he's the lesser of the
two evils.
But it's you Liberals who are whining whenever the Negroid's fund-raisers
start to lag ... of course, you've had years of
whining experience ....

Bast
2012-07-09 17:43:04 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> They are railing because Romney will attend a $50,000 per plate dinner
>>> hosted by the Koch Brothers. Ok, I agree that is an obscene amount of
>>> money for a plate of food, even if it is Caviar ... it could feed a
>>> lot of really and truly hungry folks, not the potato chip and
>>> pork-rind munching black welfare queens.
>>>
>>> http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/article/Romney-Fundraiser-in-Koch-s-Southampton-Home-3693610.php
>>>
>>> But where was that same outrage when the Magic Negroid attended a
>>> $40,000 party recently in NYC, sponsored by that horse-faced Sarah
>>> Jessica Parker, tying up Manhattan's traffic for hours so that the
>>> Anointed One wouldn't have to deal with the Commoners ??? Or the
>>> George Clooney affair of the same disgusting display of monetary
>>> gluttony ???
>>> So it's different if the Blabbermouth does it, but it is a "foul" when
>>> Romney does it ??? If Oh'Bummer hadn't pissed off half of his 2008
>>> donors by strangling them with his Green Bullshit pipe dream, he'd be
>>> ahead today. Feels different when the shoe is on the other foot, don't
>>> it, Negroid ...
>>

>> You should just keep taking your Zoloft, quit trying to justify that
>> your new hero is not just as bad or worse than Obama and G.W put
>> together.
>
> I never said that Romney is better, he's the lesser of the
> two evils.
> But it's you Liberals who are whining whenever the Negroid's
> fund-raisers start to lag ... of course, you've had years of
> whining experience ....

And to you,....the lesser of two evils, is a GOOD THING ?
Sorry, but I think this country STINKS, when your precious Republicans can't
even offer a better alternative to Obama.

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-07-09 23:40:30 EST
In article <O6Odnc1Ll4Ds12bSnZ2dnUVZ_rqdnZ2d@giganews.com>,

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bush_orleans_photos.html

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-07-09 23:42:17 EST
In article <G4ydnVmerO_10GbSnZ2dnUVZ_o2dnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I never said that Romney is better, he's the lesser of the
> two evils.

What a stirring endorsement.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-07-09 23:43:14 EST
In article <jtfj62$ner$1@dont-email.me>, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

> > I never said that Romney is better, he's the lesser of the
> > two evils.
> > But it's you Liberals who are whining whenever the Negroid's
> > fund-raisers start to lag ... of course, you've had years of
> > whining experience ....
>

> And to you,....the lesser of two evils, is a GOOD THING ?
> Sorry, but I think this country STINKS, when your precious Republicans can't
> even offer a better alternative to Obama.

Why settle for LESSER of two evils? Vote CTHULHU!

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

Bast
2012-07-10 00:02:57 EST

Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg wrote:
> In article <jtfj62$ner$1@dont-email.me>, "Bast"
> <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> I never said that Romney is better, he's the lesser of the
>>> two evils.
>>> But it's you Liberals who are whining whenever the Negroid's
>>> fund-raisers start to lag ... of course, you've had years of
>>> whining experience ....
>>

>> And to you,....the lesser of two evils, is a GOOD THING ?
>> Sorry, but I think this country STINKS, when your precious Republicans
>> can't even offer a better alternative to Obama.
>
> Why settle for LESSER of two evils? Vote CTHULHU!

What the heck is cthulhu ?
Sounds like a 1950's rubber Japanese movie monster.

But hey, with the only other options we face,......I'll take a chance on a
rubber monster.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)