Research Discussion: After Screwing America For A Decade Or So ..

After Screwing America For A Decade Or So ..
Posts: 17

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-07-08 12:20:59 EST
Bawney Fwank got "married" to his homo partner Jim "ready" Ready, who will
now merit the affections of Bawney's anal infatuation.

http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-barney-frank-marries-longtime-partner-jim-ready-113249071--abc-news-politics.html

The wedding cake bore the likenesses of their images and was aptly named
"The Unity of the Dick and the Asshole", thus insulting millennia of
Christian tradition by calling this rump-ranger butt-hump fest a Marriage.



Hägar
2012-07-08 14:10:05 EST

<*1@cox.net> wrote in message
news:5uhjv7pdhfjnc55u01lv3ng4td7f8hg001@4ax.com...
> THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THEIR "MARRIAGE"!
>
> YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT?
>
> Saul Levy

Even though I am an Atheist and don't believe in the "religious" angle of
marriage, there should be a distinction between couples who can inseminate
one another and give birth to a human being and couples who, no matter how
much sperm they shoot up each other's poopers, will never produce anything
but turds.
For many centuries the real human being producing unions have been called
"marriages", as opposed to "Muff Munching Liaisons" or "Butt-Plugging
Unions". They are less than 10% of the World's population ... so fuck 'em
!!!



HVAC
2012-07-08 14:33:23 EST
On 7/8/2012 2:10 PM, Hägar wrote:
> <saullevy1@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:5uhjv7pdhfjnc55u01lv3ng4td7f8hg001@4ax.com...
>> THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THEIR "MARRIAGE"!
>>
>> YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT?
>>
>> Saul Levy
>
> Even though I am an Atheist and don't believe in the "religious" angle of
> marriage, there should be a distinction between couples who can inseminate
> one another and give birth to a human being and couples who, no matter how
> much sperm they shoot up each other's poopers, will never produce anything
> but turds.
> For many centuries the real human being producing unions have been called
> "marriages", as opposed to "Muff Munching Liaisons" or "Butt-Plugging
> Unions". They are less than 10% of the World's population ... so fuck 'em


I say that marriage for gays should be legal. After all, they should
have the right to be just as miserable as normal people.









--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Bast
2012-07-08 17:02:33 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> <saullevy1@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:5uhjv7pdhfjnc55u01lv3ng4td7f8hg001@4ax.com...
>> THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THEIR "MARRIAGE"!
>>
>> YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT?
>>
>> Saul Levy
>
> Even though I am an Atheist and don't believe in the "religious" angle
> of marriage, there should be a distinction between couples who can
> inseminate one another and give birth to a human being and couples who,
> no matter how much sperm they shoot up each other's poopers, will never
> produce anything but turds.
> For many centuries the real human being producing unions have been
> called "marriages", as opposed to "Muff Munching Liaisons" or
> "Butt-Plugging Unions". They are less than 10% of the World's
> population ... so fuck 'em !!!




Uh, isn't your final solution, what you were against to start with ?
....Or could it be sour grapes that you let another one get away.

I told you, you should have visted barney in person wearing nothing but your
chapps and a big smile.



Notroll2012
2012-07-08 17:20:57 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:268d7$4ff9b3da$453ebb0b$18328@EVERESTKC.NET...

Bawney Fwank got "married" to his homo partner Jim "ready" Ready, who will
now merit the affections of Bawney's anal infatuation.

http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-barney-frank-marries-longtime-partner-jim-ready-113249071--abc-news-politics.html

The wedding cake bore the likenesses of their images and was aptly named
"The Unity of the Dick and the Asshole", thus insulting millennia of
Christian tradition by calling this rump-ranger butt-hump fest a Marriage.
*******************
All this from a sheep fucker. Methinks he doth protest too much.


Notroll2012
2012-07-08 17:28:49 EST


"Bast" wrote in message news:jtcshb$jd$1@dont-email.me...



Hägar wrote:
> <saullevy1@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:5uhjv7pdhfjnc55u01lv3ng4td7f8hg001@4ax.com...
>> THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THEIR "MARRIAGE"!
>>
>> YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT?
>>
>> Saul Levy
>
> Even though I am an Atheist and don't believe in the "religious" angle
> of marriage, there should be a distinction between couples who can
> inseminate one another and give birth to a human being and couples who,
> no matter how much sperm they shoot up each other's poopers, will never
> produce anything but turds.
> For many centuries the real human being producing unions have been
> called "marriages", as opposed to "Muff Munching Liaisons" or
> "Butt-Plugging Unions". They are less than 10% of the World's
> population ... so fuck 'em !!!




Uh, isn't your final solution, what you were against to start with ?
....Or could it be sour grapes that you let another one get away.

I told you, you should have visted barney in person wearing nothing but your
chapps and a big smile.
**************************
Hags is just jealous because all of his sexual encounters with man and beast
require a credit card transaction.


Bast
2012-07-08 18:03:13 EST


Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:268d7$4ff9b3da$453ebb0b$18328@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> Bawney Fwank got "married" to his homo partner Jim "ready" Ready, who
> will now merit the affections of Bawney's anal infatuation.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-barney-frank-marries-longtime-partner-jim-ready-113249071--abc-news-politics.html
>
> The wedding cake bore the likenesses of their images and was aptly named
> "The Unity of the Dick and the Asshole", thus insulting millennia of
> Christian tradition by calling this rump-ranger butt-hump fest a
> Marriage. *******************
> All this from a sheep fucker. Methinks he doth protest too much.




I'm more interested in why a self-proclaimed ATHIEST,...cares about
CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS.
...Could it be our Hagar's heart is softening a bit ?

http://begojohnson.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/grinch1.jpg?w=300&h=223



Brad Guth
2012-07-08 18:41:54 EST
On Jul 8, 3:03 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Notroll2012 wrote:
> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
> >news:268d7$4ff9b3da$453ebb0b$18328@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > Bawney Fwank got "married" to his homo partner Jim "ready" Ready, who
> > will now merit the affections of Bawney's anal infatuation.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-barney-frank-marries-longtime-partn...
>
> > The wedding cake bore the likenesses of their images and was aptly named
> > "The Unity of the Dick and the Asshole", thus insulting millennia of
> > Christian tradition by calling this rump-ranger butt-hump fest a
> > Marriage. *******************
> > All this from a sheep fucker.  Methinks he doth protest too much.
>
> I'm more interested in why a self-proclaimed ATHIEST,...cares about
> CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS.
> ...Could it be our Hagar's heart is softening a bit ?
>
> http://begojohnson.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/grinch1.jpg?w=300&h=223

Hagar has a heart? (then what's that hand operated pump and its IV
circulation flow doing?)

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

Hägar
2012-07-08 19:21:54 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:jtd034$k0c$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>> news:268d7$4ff9b3da$453ebb0b$18328@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>
>> Bawney Fwank got "married" to his homo partner Jim "ready" Ready, who
>> will now merit the affections of Bawney's anal infatuation.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-barney-frank-marries-longtime-partner-jim-ready-113249071--abc-news-politics.html
>>
>> The wedding cake bore the likenesses of their images and was aptly named
>> "The Unity of the Dick and the Asshole", thus insulting millennia of
>> Christian tradition by calling this rump-ranger butt-hump fest a
>> Marriage. *******************
>> All this from a sheep fucker. Methinks he doth protest too much.
>
>
>
>
> I'm more interested in why a self-proclaimed ATHIEST,...cares about
> CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS.
> ...Could it be our Hagar's heart is softening a bit ?

What makes you think I'm softening, whatever that implies?? ...
they have homes for the retarded, where you and your fellow
Special Olympians reside, so why shouldn't the majority of
Christian numbnutzes have their place of fantasy worship to
celebrate such impossible events as the immaculate conception
and some guy walking on water??
How is that any different from the Nigger's promise that his
Healthcare Plan is going to cover 40 million more people and
not cost a dime more than what we already had, which worked perfectly well
!!

You're a moron, Bastie ..Butt-Pluggers and Muff-Divas do NOT deserve the
same privileges as normal people .. ever. You should be content that we
allow garbage like you to even live and breathe the same air .. ....



Hägar
2012-07-08 19:23:11 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:c0738989-8c09-457b-9daf-75e636670fa3@h8g2000pbt.googlegroups.com...
On Jul 8, 3:03 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Notroll2012 wrote:
> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> >news:268d7$4ff9b3da$453ebb0b$18328@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > Bawney Fwank got "married" to his homo partner Jim "ready" Ready, who
> > will now merit the affections of Bawney's anal infatuation.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-barney-frank-marries-longtime-partn...
>
> > The wedding cake bore the likenesses of their images and was aptly named
> > "The Unity of the Dick and the Asshole", thus insulting millennia of
> > Christian tradition by calling this rump-ranger butt-hump fest a
> > Marriage. *******************
> > All this from a sheep fucker. Methinks he doth protest too much.
>
> I'm more interested in why a self-proclaimed ATHIEST,...cares about
> CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS.
> ...Could it be our Hagar's heart is softening a bit ?
>
> http://begojohnson.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/grinch1.jpg?w=300&h=223

Hagar has a heart? (then what's that hand operated pump and its IV
circulation flow doing?)


*** GuthBall, you pervert ... did you get suckered into buying yet another
penis enlargement pump ??? when will you ever learn ...


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron