Research Discussion: The New Gestapo ???

The New Gestapo ???

Maine Governor blasts Obamacare mandated historical increase in IRS agents
to collect the "taxes" ... ooops "fines" .. ahem "fees" of the program that
Congress had to vote for in order to find out what's in it.

http://news.yahoo.com/gestapo-maine-gov-blasts-massive-expansion-irs-agents-051608267.html

And you still think this Loser-in-Chief is not a Communist ???

On Jul 8, 9:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Maine Governor blasts Obamacare mandated historical increase in IRS agents
> to collect the "taxes" ... ooops "fines"  .. ahem "fees" of the program that
> Congress had to vote for in order to find out what's in it.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gestapo-maine-gov-blasts-massive-expansion-irs-...
>
> And you still think this Loser-in-Chief is not a Communist ???

True enough, President BHO doesn't have roadkill and home brew for
breakfast, lunch and dinner as you rednecks do, so he must be a
Communist.

G=EMC^2
2012-07-08 12:56:01 EST
On Jul 8, 12:26 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 9:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Maine Governor blasts Obamacare mandated historical increase in IRS agents
> > to collect the "taxes" ... ooops "fines"  .. ahem "fees" of the program that
> > Congress had to vote for in order to find out what's in it.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/gestapo-maine-gov-blasts-massive-expansion-irs-...
>
> > And you still think this Loser-in-Chief is not a Communist ???
>
> True enough, President BHO doesn't have roadkill and home brew for
> breakfast, lunch and dinner as you rednecks do, so he must be a
> Communist.

Reality is Nixon and Annenberg destroyed our democracy. Bush & Cheney
made sure it was to late to fight to restore democracy. TreBert

On Jul 8, 9:09 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Maine Governor blasts Obamacare mandated historical increase in IRS agents
> to collect the "taxes" ... ooops "fines" .. ahem "fees" of the program
> that
> Congress had to vote for in order to find out what's in it.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gestapo-maine-gov-blasts-massive-expansion-irs-...
>
> And you still think this Loser-in-Chief is not a Communist ???

True enough, President BHO doesn't have roadkill and home brew for
breakfast, lunch and dinner as you rednecks do, so he must be a
Communist.

*** Us Rednecks pay for our roadkill and home-brew ingredients ...
guess who pays for the Nigger's ...plus his many vacation trips, Golf
outings (surely he must have surpassed GWB by now) or Michelle's sojourns
replete with entourage to Africa (the proud Homeland) and Europe ... after
all, in Chicago she gobbles burger and fries, but while on the taxpayer's
dime, the sky's the limit.
That's Communism, you imbecilic oaf.

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jul 8, 12:26 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 9:09 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Maine Governor blasts Obamacare mandated historical increase in IRS
> > agents
> > to collect the "taxes" ... ooops "fines" .. ahem "fees" of the program
> > that
> > Congress had to vote for in order to find out what's in it.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/gestapo-maine-gov-blasts-massive-expansion-irs-...
>
> > And you still think this Loser-in-Chief is not a Communist ???
>
> True enough, President BHO doesn't have roadkill and home brew for
> breakfast, lunch and dinner as you rednecks do, so he must be a
> Communist.

Reality is Nixon and Annenberg destroyed our democracy. Bush & Cheney
made sure it was to late to fight to restore democracy. TreBert

*** You're guzzling that home-brewed concoction again, ain't cha, you feeble
minded loser ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Jul 8, 9:09 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Maine Governor blasts Obamacare mandated historical increase in IRS agents
> to collect the "taxes" ... ooops "fines" .. ahem "fees" of the program
> that
> Congress had to vote for in order to find out what's in it.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gestapo-maine-gov-blasts-massive-expansion-irs-...
>
> And you still think this Loser-in-Chief is not a Communist ???

True enough, President BHO doesn't have roadkill and home brew for
breakfast, lunch and dinner as you rednecks do, so he must be a
Communist.

*** Us Rednecks pay for our roadkill and home-brew ingredients ...
guess who pays for the Nigger's ...plus his many vacation trips, Golf
outings (surely he must have surpassed GWB by now) or Michelle's sojourns
replete with entourage to Africa (the proud Homeland) and Europe ... after
all, in Chicago she gobbles burger and fries, but while on the taxpayer's
dime, the sky's the limit.
That's Communism, you imbecilic oaf.
********
Hags, you're sucking off a ratepayer paid pension. Everything you eat,
every mile you drive and every trailer pad you rent costs me money. And I'm
tired of paying for you.