Research Discussion: Witnesses Assert They Saw Aliens At U.S. Bases//Working Relations With ETs Now Decades Old!

Witnesses Assert They Saw Aliens At U.S. Bases//Working Relations With ETs Now Decades Old!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-07 22:39:49 EST
Witnesses Assert They Saw Aliens at U.S. Bases//Working Relations With
ETs Now Decades Old!

The U.S. government has a close working relationship with alien
beings, three unnamed witnesses told a California radio station in a
program aired in June. The four-hour program, produced and broadcast
in Berkeley, California, ranged widely over the UFO topic, but the
most explosive segments were the testimony of a construction
contractor who said he saw aliens at Edward’s Air Force Base and at
the China Lake Naval Weapons facility in California; the testimony of
a man who described “saucers” being launched from a Northrop facility
near Edwards; and a woman’s second-hand account of a meeting between
aliens and U.S. military officers.
Persons whose testimony is on the tape have been threatened and their
lives are in danger. The radio station itself was told, “Do not ever
re-broadcast that tape!”
According to the broadcast, the interviews were conducted in April
1991 in communities surrounding Edwards Air Force base in Antelope
Valley of Southern California. The first witness described himself as
a Vietnam veteran, former Green Beret, military medal-holder, and a
licensed general contractor who has worked on construction projects at
China Lake and at Nellis, Scott, Edwards, and Andrews Air Force
Bases. The project, the witness said, were “mostly underground.”
UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES, ALIEN BEINGS
Each of these facilities has extensive underground installations, and
they are “definitely not normal military structures,” the witness
said. He described 4-foot thick concrete walls and electronically-
controlled oval-shaped doorways.
“In one building I worked on at Edwards, called Haystack Buttes, it
took us over 5 minutes to get from the top to the bottom by elevator,”
the witness said. “We estimated it was 30 stories deep.” It was here
that the witness first saw an alien.
“We were walking down a hall,” the witness said, “and these doors
opened and there was a very particular person or things that caught my
eye for an instant. This man was over seven feet tall. I’d say
between 8 and 9 to 10 feet, wearing a lab jacket and talking to two
[human] engineers.
“This man’s arms were almost down to his knees! It threw me into
shock,” the witness said. And then the doors closed. Security saw us
and told us to get out of there. Next day I walked off the job,” the
witness said.
Asked if the being he saw was a human, the onlooker replied,
“Definitely not. He had big slanted eyes. A big head. Fingers were
extremely long, greenish skin.” The witness said he saw the being for
“just a couple of seconds. Three-quarter of its face is what I saw
and I said, this guy would make a hell of a basketball player!”

ONE WITNESS SCARED, THE OTHER DEAD
This eyewitness said his co-worker, “just about died” when he too saw
the beings. The witness compared the height of the being to the
height of the humans standing next to it. He said he knew one of the
humans, whose height he estimated at 6 feet 6 inches. He also
described a second encounter with aliens. He said he and co-workers
saw “greys” at the China Lake Naval Facilitate.
“They [security] thought we had left—me and two other guys. But we
decided to stay over and finish this job. We walked past a hanger and
we could see through a window. One of the guys I was with, Paul, he
saw them first. He said, ‘Come here! Hurry up! I want to show you
something!’ And we looked in the window and there’s these four little
grey guys about 3 feet tall.”
Continuing on, he said, “Right then, security saw us and they told us,
‘We thought you guys left.’ And they escorted us and said ‘You’re not
allowed around this hangar. This hangar if off-limits to everybody.
You’ll get yourself shot.’ And it messed with Paul’s mind so much
that every chance he got he sneaked over there. He finally got caught
and was kicked off the base. About three months later they found him
mysteriously dead in Orange County. This kinda put a scare in me. I
know when not to mess with something,” the witness explained.
MORE WITNESSES
Two other witnesses can also me seen and heard on the Michael
Lindemann video-tape called, “UFOs and the Alien Presence.” Witness
one is formerly an Air Force Tech Sergeant with a top secret
clearance. In 1965, he was stationed at Petterson Field in Colorado
Springs. One day he was assigned as a steward aboard an air plane
with a secret destination. The plane flew to Washington, D.C. where
it picked up a two-star General. It then flew to Wright Patterson Air
Force Base and picked up an eight-men civilian science team, and it
finally flew to Alamogordo, New Mexico, arriving in the evening. The
next morning, he and the others got on a bus and drove until they
reached a boxed canyon.
Here’s how he described what happened next, “We went on in, all of
sudden it opened up. And here is huts, hangars and a flight line. We
pull up there, and the special team-the science team—got off and went
over across the ramp, and here is a UFO, sitting on the ramp! There
are two beings standing there, that are communicating, however they
are communicating. The General was a little over 6-foot tall, and the
two individuals were equal in height to him. They had flight-suits on
that was silver-gray, they didn’t have helmets or anything like that.
They were long-fingered, five-fingered, but they were long-fingered,
very delicate, very slim. Uniform has one piece, boot all the way
up. We saw the demonstration as far as the flying of the craft;
hovering, disappear and come back, with virtually no sound. From
there, we went back, very hush-hush. That’s the last we heard of
anything.”
In 1989, a man named Bob Lazar appeared on Las Vegas television,
claiming he was a physicist, hired by the Office of Naval Intelligence
to study the propulsion system of an alien spacecraft held at a secret
location near Groom Lake, Nevada. He first appeared as a black
silhouette labeled “Dennis” on a Las Vegas television news program in
the spring of 1989. Then he came forward undisguised as the star
attraction in a nine-part special report “UFO:s The Best Evidence,”
anchored by a Las Vegas newsman George Knapp for CBS affiliate KLAS-TV
Channel 8. As with the passage of time, and other employees speaking
out who have worked at that installation, it seems increasingly likely
he is telling the truth.
Let’s listen to Bob Lazar, from his own ‘Lazar Tape.’ Go ahead Bob,
“Between December of 1988 and April of 1989, I worked as a senior
staff physicist in what has to be the most secret project in history.
My place of work was a facility at an area know as S-4, on the Nellis
Air Force Range in Central Nevada. Area S-4 is located approximately
15 miles south of the infamous “Area-51” installation at Groom Lake,
where the U-2 and SR-71 spy planes were developed. For the duration
of my employment at S-4, I was paid by the United States Navy. I had
at least partial view of 9 different discs out at Area S-4.”
Thank-you goes out to Elaine Douglass, Michael Lindemann, Bob Lazar
and The Forum for the above information!

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>The U.S. government has a close working relationship with alien
>beings.

I've read or heard from advanced radio talk-back shows
similar information from a variety of people.

I don't have a scrap of proof or evidence,
but they are great stories.

WMA files here for example...

http://www.jerrypippin.com/Mark-McCandlish.htm

_______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-08 01:49:38 EST
On Jul 7, 10:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >The U.S. government has a close working relationship with alien
> >beings.
>
> I've read or heard from advanced radio talk-back shows
> similar information from a variety of people.
>
> I don't have a scrap of proof or evidence,

Whorry,

Have you received or even applied for your special license to post
here? >>NO
Have you checked in daily or even once at your nearest FEMA
camp? >>NO
Have you turned over a list of ALL debunkers etc.

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 22:49:38 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Jul 7, 10:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >The U.S. government has a close working relationship with alien
>> >beings.
>>
>> I've read or heard from advanced radio talk-back shows
>> similar information from a variety of people.
>>
>> I don't have a scrap of proof or evidence,
>
>Wise Horry,
>
>Have you received or even applied for your special license to post
>here? >>NO

YES, I said I Love DARPA and UseNet NewsGroups and AREA-51. Sir !!!

>Have you checked in daily or even once at your nearest FEMA
>camp? >>NO

I Helped With the Flowers for FEMA Camps Idea. Sir !!!
I'm working on other ideas right now, Sir !!!

>Have you turned over a list of ALL debunkers etc.

If I did, I would also expose the good spies, Sir !!!

I will be a famous Artist in Auckland for you soon, Sir !!!

Please pay the Art Gallery Lease, Sir !!!

What topics would you like me to paint on canvases please, Sir !!!

FEMA Camps?, Sir !!!

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-08 05:10:23 EST
On Jul 7, 11:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 22:49:38 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 7, 10:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

We've been over this and over this Whorry, you are NOT funny, you are
NOT clever, you are NOT welcomed here, you do NOT have a license to be
here, and you NOTHING to say. Besides being an asshole and a friend
of the Traitor and Bruce S, what else do you have going for you.
Nothing. Now git. And take Bruce S.hithead with you.

Sir A

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 02:10:23 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Jul 7, 11:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 22:49:38 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:

>We've been over this and over this Whorry, you are NOT funny, you are
>NOT clever, you are NOT welcomed here, you do NOT have a license to be
>here, and you NOTHING to say. Besides being an asshole and a friend
>of the Traitor and Bruce S, what else do you have going for you.
>Nothing. Now git. And take Bruce S.hithead with you.
>
>Sir A

I'm just here to talk with fellow Humans about Hubble & Space & NASA
& the possibility of extraterrestrials and their vehicles.

It's normal and intelligent.
And it's OK if I can have a smile sometimes.

You don't have a problem with me.
You do have a problem with these...

http://YouTube.com/RealMiBs

http://TheRealMenInBlack.blogspot.com

P.S.
I like this information...

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

Bob Casanova
2012-07-08 13:07:37 EST
On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>(Supposed) Witnesses Assert...three unnamed witnesses...<yadda, yadda>

Pretty much sums it up...
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-09 05:26:23 EST
On Jul 8, 10:07 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >(Supposed) Witnesses Assert...three unnamed witnesses...<yadda, yadda>
>
> Pretty much sums it up...
> --
>
> Bob C.

How about three NAMED debunkers: Casanobrain; The Traitor and VD-VAC.

Okay, are YOU happy now??

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2012-07-09 12:17:31 EST
On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 02:26:23 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On Jul 8, 10:07 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>>
>> >(Supposed) Witnesses Assert...three unnamed witnesses...<yadda, yadda>
>>
>> Pretty much sums it up...

>How about three NAMED debunkers: Casanobrain; The Traitor and VD-VAC.

You think those are names? Interesting...and it explains a
lot.

But it hardly provides names for your claimed "witnesses",
now does it? Nice attempt to tapdance, though.

>Okay, are YOU happy now??

Sure, jerking your chain and watching you respond with your
usual (and B-O-O-O-RING) boilerplate irrelevancies always
gives me a laugh. Why?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-09 23:46:01 EST
On Jul 9, 9:17 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 02:26:23 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >On Jul 8, 10:07 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> >> On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:39:49 -0700 (PDT), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

> >> Pretty much sums it up...
> >How about three NAMED debunkers: Casanobrain; The Traitor and VD-VAC.
>
> You think those are names? Interesting...and it explains a
> lot.
>
> But it hardly provides names for your claimed "witnesses",
> now does it? Nice attempt to tapdance, though.
>
> >Okay, are YOU happy now??
>
> Sure, jerking your chain and watching you respond with your
> usual (and B-O-O-O-RING) boilerplate irrelevancies always
> gives me a laugh. Why?
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>                           - McNameless

The evidence is ABOVE reproach, especially to the nut-cases known as
debunkers. The debunkers credibility is about the same as any sterno-
bum, which not so coincidentally are over half of all debunkers!!! Go
figure!!

Sir A