Research Discussion: Heat Wave

Heat Wave

While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather. Oh
ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.

Yup...I've got it made in the shade.

Being retired is fucking AWESOME!

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-07-07 18:08:51 EST
In article <jta7ai$t6v$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
> Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
> 80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather. Oh
> ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
> Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
> I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>
> Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>
> Being retired is fucking AWESOME!

And you're being taxed to pay for disasters in other states. That is fucking
AWESOME.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

On 7/7/2012 6:08 PM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the
Borg wrote:
> In article<jta7ai$t6v$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
>> Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
>> 80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather. Oh
>> ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
>> Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
>> I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>>
>> Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>>
>> Being retired is fucking AWESOME!
>
> And you're being taxed to pay for disasters in other states. That is fucking
> AWESOME.

As Americans, we all pitch in to help each other in times of need.

> While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
> Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
> 80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather. Oh
> ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
> Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
> I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>
> Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>
> Being retired is fucking AWESOME!

And naturally the bed-wetting Liberals blame it all on Global Warming. I
got married and bought my first house in Dallas, Tx, way back in the early
80s. That first Summer we had 38 consecutive days when the temperature went
over 105F. Back then that was the harbinger of the coming Ice-Age. The
diaper-pooping Tree-hugger's (I don't think we had brain-dead Liberals back
then) theory was that it spiked before it got chilly ... but Global Warming
wasn't even in the dictionary ...

Hey .. catch one for me. Love trout. Had my glory days at Flaming Gorge,
Utah. Went there at least once a week for six months and caught my limit
every time (well, we shared), Awesome trout !
The world record, a 32 pound German Brown came from there.

On Jul 7, 6:01 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
> > Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
> > 80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather.  Oh
> > ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
> > Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
> > I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>
> > Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>
> > Being retired is fucking AWESOME!
>
> And naturally the bed-wetting Liberals blame it all on Global Warming.  I
> got married and bought my first house in Dallas, Tx, way back in the early
> 80s.  That first Summer we had 38 consecutive days when the temperature went
> over 105F.  Back then that was the harbinger of the coming Ice-Age.  The
> diaper-pooping Tree-hugger's (I don't think we had brain-dead Liberals back
> then) theory was that it spiked before it got chilly ... but Global Warming
> wasn't even in the dictionary ...
>
> Hey .. catch one for me.  Love trout.  Had my glory days at Flaming Gorge,
> Utah.  Went there at least once a week for six months and caught my limit
> every time (well, we shared),  Awesome trout !
> The world record, a 32 pound German Brown came from there.

The global average is hotter, not colder.

Perhaps once this nasty solar flare and CME cycle is over (by 2015),
temperatures and ice-melt will level off. It's highly unlikely that
with humans generating the extra 70 TW per hour along with all the
associated pollution plus loss of helium to boot, that cooling is in
our future of global dimming.

Add in WW3 and make that human energy contribution worth 150 TW per
hour.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:48:59 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
>Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
>80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather. Oh
>ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
>Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
>I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>
>Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>
>Being retired is f*cking AWESOME!

Good.

Congratulations.

While you are out fishing,
you get your AI Robots to post to UseNet NewsGroups.

_________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On 7/7/2012 9:01 PM, Hägar wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
>> Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
>> 80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather. Oh
>> ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
>> Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
>> I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>>
>> Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>>
>> Being retired is fucking AWESOME!
>>

> And naturally the bed-wetting Liberals blame it all on Global Warming. I
> got married and bought my first house in Dallas, Tx, way back in the early
> 80s.

Sorry to hear that.

> Hey .. catch one for me. Love trout. Had my glory days at Flaming Gorge,
> Utah. Went there at least once a week for six months and caught my limit
> every time (well, we shared), Awesome trout !
> The world record, a 32 pound German Brown came from there.

No fishing where you are now?

>> Being retired is fucking AWESOME!
>
> Good.
>
> Congratulations.
>

> While you are out fishing,
> you get your AI Robots to post to UseNet NewsGroups.

Well....I keep my methods secret.

> On 7/7/2012 9:01 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
>>> Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
>>> 80's...This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather. Oh
>>> ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
>>> Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.
>>> I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>>>
>>> Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>>>
>>> Being retired is fucking AWESOME!
>>>

>> And naturally the bed-wetting Liberals blame it all on Global Warming. I
>> got married and bought my first house in Dallas, Tx, way back in the
>> early
>> 80s.
>

> Sorry to hear that.
>

>> Hey .. catch one for me. Love trout. Had my glory days at Flaming
>> Gorge,
>> Utah. Went there at least once a week for six months and caught my limit
>> every time (well, we shared), Awesome trout !
>> The world record, a 32 pound German Brown came from there.
>

> No fishing where you are now?

I'm near Sacramento, CA. there are some good lakes around, but I'd rather
go motorcycle riding than fishing. If I want some good trout, I'll go to
Sams Club ... already cleaned and pan-ready.

Double-A
2012-07-08 16:50:55 EST
On Jul 7, 1:48 pm, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While much of the country suffers in a heat wave, conditions here in New
> Hampshire are just about perfect. Low humidity, temps running low to mid
> 80's...

Just like here in Oregon!

This is why god put me here. To enjoy this type of weather.

Same here!

> Oh
> ya...And the fishing has been fantastic this year!
> Maybe the best year for fresh water fishing I can ever remember.

Catch your limit of minnows yet?

> I'm now more than 2 weeks post op and I feel better every day.
>
> Yup...I've got it made in the shade.
>
> Being retired is fucking AWESOME!

I thought you said you were a research physicist?

Double-A