Research Discussion: Egyptian Lawyer // Gasoline Smoke Banger // Extraterrestrials // Top Secret !!!

Egyptian Lawyer // Gasoline Smoke Banger // Extraterrestrials // Top Secret !!!

Egyptian Lawyer // Gasoline Smoke Banger // Extraterrestrials // Top
Secret !!!

Thanks for the Money !!!

Well, I've been very busy.

=== 1. ===

I met a new friend and he was a Lawyer in Egypt
7 years ago.
We talked for a long time over the past couple of days.
He showed me videos of
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins.
And other intelligence gathering videos.

He also said the corruption is...
(then put his flat hand up to his forehead)
... worse than you could imagine in Egypt.

So, that's good, that makes America seem like an Angel :)

=== 2. ===

Instead of a nice Asian Ride (Bride) from Asia...
I bought a gasoline smoke banger.

OMG it's sexy.

I am in Love.

I would love to buy the WATER CAR...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlXaABU54
But Jesus (the son of God) didn't allow it.

So with my new gasoline smoke banger
I am going to travel to secret places and study about...

=== 3. ===

Extraterrestrials, and it seems there might be more than 57,281
different species of Extraterrestrials, is a favorite topic for me.
Why? ... Because I studied everything at...

=== 4. ===

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
http://HubbleSite.org
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> Egyptian Lawyer // Gasoline Smoke Banger // Extraterrestrials // Top
> Secret !!!
>

> Thanks for the Money !!!
>
> Well, I've been very busy.
>
> === 1. ===
>
> I met a new friend and he was a Lawyer in Egypt
> 7 years ago.
> We talked for a long time over the past couple of days.
> He showed me videos of
> Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins.
> And other intelligence gathering videos.
>
> He also said the corruption is...
> (then put his flat hand up to his forehead)
> ... worse than you could imagine in Egypt.
>
> So, that's good, that makes America seem like an Angel :)
>

> === 2. ===
>
> Instead of a nice Asian Ride (Bride) from Asia...
> I bought a gasoline smoke banger.
>
> OMG it's sexy.
>
> I am in Love.

Well ... are you going to post a picture of it, or what ???
I posted one of my new Bike ... your turn ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Egyptian Lawyer // Gasoline Smoke Banger // Extraterrestrials // Top
> Secret !!!
>

> Thanks for the Money !!!
>
> Well, I've been very busy.
>
> === 1. ===
>
> I met a new friend and he was a Lawyer in Egypt
> 7 years ago.
> We talked for a long time over the past couple of days.
> He showed me videos of
> Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins.
> And other intelligence gathering videos.
>
> He also said the corruption is...
> (then put his flat hand up to his forehead)
> ... worse than you could imagine in Egypt.
>
> So, that's good, that makes America seem like an Angel :)
>

> === 2. ===
>
> Instead of a nice Asian Ride (Bride) from Asia...
> I bought a gasoline smoke banger.
>
> OMG it's sexy.
>
> I am in Love.

Well ... are you going to post a picture of it, or what ???
I posted one of my new Bike ... your turn ...
************
Are you talking about the Huffy?

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 11:14:02 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Egyptian Lawyer // Gasoline Smoke Banger // Extraterrestrials // Top
>> Secret !!!
>>

>> Thanks for the Money !!!
>>
>> Well, I've been very busy.
>>
>> === 1. ===
>>
>> I met a new friend and he was a Lawyer in Egypt
>> 7 years ago.
>> We talked for a long time over the past couple of days.
>> He showed me videos of
>> Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins.
>> And other intelligence gathering videos.
>>
>> He also said the corruption is...
>> (then put his flat hand up to his forehead)
>> ... worse than you could imagine in Egypt.
>>
>> So, that's good, that makes America seem like an Angel :)
>>

>> === 2. ===
>>
>> Instead of a nice Asian Ride (Bride) from Asia...
>> I bought a gasoline smoke banger.
>>
>> OMG it's sexy.
>>
>> I am in Love.
>

>Well ... are you going to post a picture of it, or what ???
>I posted one of my new Bike ... your turn ...

I put it outside for the
3D View Ultra-Mega-Zoom N.S.A Satellites.

1996.
150,000 on the clock.
2 owners.
It's a 7 seater mini-van.
(I won't share other details,
as I had too many threats
in the early days of UFO research)

Feels wonderful to drive and sounds great.

I'm taking the midde seat out,
so I can sleep in it when I get to Auckland.

And Hurry Worry Horry has a Porta Potty !!!

http://www.saleonautomotivebestprice.com/images_products/New_5_Gallon_Portable_Toilet_Travel_Outdoor_Camping_Portable_Potty.jpg

_________________________

> On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 11:14:02 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

< snip >

>>Well ... are you going to post a picture of it, or what ???
>>I posted one of my new Bike ... your turn ...
>
> I put it outside for the
> 3D View Ultra-Mega-Zoom N.S.A Satellites.
>
> 1996.
> 150,000 on the clock.
> 2 owners.
> It's a 7 seater mini-van.
> (I won't share other details,
> as I had too many threats
> in the early days of UFO research)
>
> Feels wonderful to drive and sounds great.
>
> I'm taking the midde seat out,
> so I can sleep in it when I get to Auckland.
>
> And Hurry Worry Horry has a Porta Potty !!!
>
> http://www.saleonautomotivebestprice.com/images_products/New_5_Gallon_Portable_Toilet_Travel_Outdoor_Camping_Portable_Potty.jpg

Looks like you can store your beer in the bottom half .... nice !!

On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 06:47:02 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 11:14:02 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>< snip >
>
>>>Well ... are you going to post a picture of it, or what ???
>>>I posted one of my new Bike ... your turn ...
>>
>> I put it outside for the
>> 3D View Ultra-Mega-Zoom N.S.A Satellites.
>>
>> 1996.
>> 150,000 on the clock.
>> 2 owners.
>> It's a 7 seater mini-van.
>> (I won't share other details,
>> as I had too many threats
>> in the early days of UFO research)
>>
>> Feels wonderful to drive and sounds great.
>>
>> I'm taking the midde seat out,
>> so I can sleep in it when I get to Auckland.
>>
>> And Hurry Worry Horry has a Porta Potty !!!
>>
>> http://www.saleonautomotivebestprice.com/images_products/New_5_Gallon_Portable_Toilet_Travel_Outdoor_Camping_Portable_Potty.jpg
>>

>Looks like you can store your beer in the bottom half .... nice !!

beer? what beer? burp!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 16:24:31 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hägar" wrote in message

>> Egyptian Lawyer // Gasoline Smoke Banger // Extraterrestrials // Top
>> Secret !!!
>>

>> Thanks for the Money !!!
>>
>> Well, I've been very busy.
>>
>> === 1. ===
>>
>> I met a new friend and he was a Lawyer in Egypt
>> 7 years ago.
>> We talked for a long time over the past couple of days.
>> He showed me videos of
>> Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, John Perkins.
>> And other intelligence gathering videos.
>>
>> He also said the corruption is...
>> (then put his flat hand up to his forehead)
>> ... worse than you could imagine in Egypt.
>>
>> So, that's good, that makes America seem like an Angel :)
>>

>> === 2. ===
>>
>> Instead of a nice Asian Ride (Bride) from Asia...
>> I bought a gasoline smoke banger.
>>
>> OMG it's sexy.
>>
>> I am in Love.
>

>Well ... are you going to post a picture of it, or what ???
>I posted one of my new Bike ... your turn ...
>Are you talking about the Huffy?

Sock Puppet Huffy!

;)

I miss Charles.