Research Discussion: Picture Of The Higg's Boson ...

Picture Of The Higg's Boson ...

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/undated-image-made-available-cern-shows-typical-candidate-photo-165537790.html

If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time the
picture appears.

On Jul 5, 12:03 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/und...
>
> If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time the
> picture appears.

But you don't believe in subjectively interpreting images of anything
you can't eat and poop out, much less deductively interpreting
whatever the image has to offer that's worth our looking at.

"This undated image made available by CERN shows a typical candidate
event including two high-energy photons whose energy (depicted by red
towers) is measured in the CMS electromagnetic calorimeter. The yellow
lines are the measured tracks of other particles produced in the
collision. The pale blue volume shows the CMS crystal calorimeter
barrel. To cheers and standing ovations, scientists at the world's
biggest atom smasher claimed the discovery of a new subatomic particle
Wednesday July 4, 2012, calling it "consistent" with the long-sought
Higgs boson — popularly known as the "God particle" — that helps
explain what gives all matter in the universe size and shape. (AP
Photo/CERN) EDITORIAL USE ONLY - MANDATORY CREDIT -"

So wise old FUD-master Hagar, do tell us what exactly we're supposed
to be looking at. What exactly turns you on about that CERN image?
(doesn't it kind of look exactly like one of your ignited farts?)

How about this quality radar image of "Guth Venus", that can be
replicated by others.

“Guth Venus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow/5629579402364691314

Other thumbnail images, including mgn_c115s095_1.gif (225 m/pixel)
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html
Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2012-07-05 19:46:52 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/undated-image-made-available-cern-shows-typical-candidate-photo-165537790.html
>
> If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time
> the picture appears.

I could have posted a photo a long time ago.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/God2-Sistine_Chapel.png/300px-God2-Sistine_Chapel.png

On Jul 5, 4:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/und...
>
> > If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time
> > the picture appears.
>
> I could have posted a photo a long time ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/God2-Sistine...

Yes, but at least your photo has a lot more meaning and worth to
humanity, whereas the one posted by Hagar of his ignited flatulence is
actually fairly common place in redneck trailer parks (also known as
swamp gas or Saint Elmo's fire).

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jul 5, 4:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/und...
>
> > If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time
> > the picture appears.
>
> I could have posted a photo a long time
> ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/God2-Sistine...

Yes, but at least your photo has a lot more meaning and worth to
humanity, whereas the one posted by Hagar of his ignited flatulence is
actually fairly common place in redneck trailer parks (also known as
swamp gas or Saint Elmo's fire).
**************************
trailer gas; teatard fart; cracker fire; short bus shooter;

On Jul 5, 4:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/und...
>
> > If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time
> > the picture appears.
>
> I could have posted a photo a long time
> ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/God2-Sistine...

Yes, but at least your photo has a lot more meaning and worth to humanity,
whereas the one posted by Hagar of his

*** Blah, blah, blah ... my picture showed every bit as much "clarity" as
your fuzzy Venus discoveries, that only you can see. T I thought your autism
would give you a leg up in seeing things that don't really exist.

On Jul 6, 6:34 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 5, 4:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Hägar wrote:
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/und...
>
> > > If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time
> > > the picture appears.
>
> > I could have posted a photo a long time
> > ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/God2-Sistine...
>
> Yes, but at least your photo has a lot more meaning and worth to humanity,
> whereas the one posted by Hagar of his
>
> *** Blah, blah, blah ... my picture showed every bit as much "clarity" as
> your fuzzy Venus discoveries, that only you can see. T I thought your autism
> would give you a leg up in seeing things that don't really exist.

In other words, your purely computer generated image that's made to
suit and can't possibly be replicated by anyone else, is every bit as
good as any radar image that's providing 36 confirming scans per pixel
and can be replicated by others?

Without plagiarizing, can you tell us what that fancy image is
depicting?

The science of astronomy is nearly all/100% subjective
observationology, with at best our deductive interpretations to guide
us onto the next step. Funny how any quality image of Venus that
seems perfectly weird enough doesn't mainstream qualify as anything
except perfectly natural terrain, even though not one other image of
any other planet (including Earth) or moon has anything remotely as
large of scale and complex looking, as well as seemingly artificial or
rational infrastructure to offer at the same time.

Apparently those natural geology rules for the extremely nearby planet
Venus are entirely different than any other planet or moon.

On Jul 6, 6:34 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 5, 4:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
> > H\ufffdgar wrote:
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/und...
>
> > > If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time
> > > the picture appears.
>
> > I could have posted a photo a long time
> > ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/God2-Sistine...
>
> Yes, but at least your photo has a lot more meaning and worth to humanity,
> whereas the one posted by Hagar of his
>
> *** Blah, blah, blah ... my picture showed every bit as much "clarity" as
> your fuzzy Venus discoveries, that only you can see. T I thought your
> autism
> would give you a leg up in seeing things that don't really exist.

In other words, your purely computer generated image that's made to
suit and can't possibly be replicated by anyone else, is every bit as
good as any radar image that's providing 36 confirming scans per pixel
and can be replicated by others?

Without plagiarizing, can you tell us what that fancy image is
depicting?

*** So, you publicly admit that you're too stupid to decipher the image ????
You are one Loozer, GuthBall.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 6:34 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 5, 4:46 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Hägar wrote:
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photo-of-the-day-slideshow-slideshow/und...
>
> > > If you have a slow connection, the Boson may have decayed by the time
> > > the picture appears.
>
> > I could have posted a photo a long time
> > ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/God2-Sistine...
>
> Yes, but at least your photo has a lot more meaning and worth to humanity,
> whereas the one posted by Hagar of his
>
> *** Blah, blah, blah ... my picture showed every bit as much "clarity" as
> your fuzzy Venus discoveries, that only you can see. T I thought your
> autism
> would give you a leg up in seeing things that don't really exist.

In other words, your purely computer generated image that's made to
suit and can't possibly be replicated by anyone else, is every bit as
good as any radar image that's providing 36 confirming scans per pixel
and can be replicated by others?

Without plagiarizing, can you tell us what that fancy image is
depicting?

*** So, you publicly admit that you're too stupid to decipher the image ????
You are one Loozer, GuthBall.

CA is proposing legislation that requires porn actors to wear condoms. Does
this mean that when Hag's sister Chlamydia shoots Super 8 of Hags shagging
Dolly the Sheep that Hags will have to wrap his tiny Johnson?