Research Discussion: God Particle (With A Link For Painus)

God Particle (With A Link For Painus)

CAMDEN — Physicists confirmed that they have found the source of our
universe – and it’s in New Jersey!

Physicists made a major scientific discovery – proving that the “God
particle” actually exists and vindicating the equations that have been
used since Einstein first presented his Special Theory of Relativity.

Physicists have been trying to find the “God particle” (the Higgs boson)
for over forty years, so it’s no real surprise that they finally did it.
But what IS a surprise is it was found it in an abandoned bank
depository in Camden, New Jersey. And it was found by singer-actress,
Taylor Momsen.

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2011/03/taylor-momsen-philadelphia-performance.jpg

How can that be?

Well, physicists has a reputation for being extremely complicated, but
sometimes the simplest questions that lead to truly profound and obvious
insights. When Einstein asked himself, “What would happen if you could
ride on a beam of light?” for example, the answer led him to the Special
Theory of Relativity. He concluded that the speed of light was constant.

Taylor Momsen was touring with her band The Pretty Reckless and they
stopped on the side of the road so some of the band members could
relieve themselves. One of the band members, the drummer Jonathan
Burger, was the nephew of physicist Alfred Gordowksi of the Brookhaven
National Laboratory in Upton, New York. Gordowski with the ATLAS
experiment, one of two independent teams that had been looking for the
Higgs boson at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research near
Geneva.

Taylor went into the building to get warm and saw something “strange”
glowing in the corner. The drummer called his uncle, who came right
away with his team. They studied the “glow” for the last six months and
made the major announcement yesterday – “we have found the God particle!”

Gordowski was joined in Camden by other prominent physicists from around
as they announced Tuesday they found definitive proof of the particle
that is believed to be a basic component of the universe.

“Of course the universe began in New Jersey,” said Governor Chris
Christie. “Everyone who lives here has known it all their lives.
That’s why so many want to live here. They may not know it, but they
are drawn to the universal source. It’s official now – New Jersey is
the center of the universe.”

Some physicists speculate that Albert Einstein moved to New Jersey (he
was a professor at Princeton) because he had an idea that the God
particle was in New Jersey. “He just was in the wrong city,” said
Christie. “Camden is where it all began.”

The God particle… works in mysterious ways…

> CAMDEN \ufffd Physicists confirmed that they have found the source of our
> universe \ufffd and it\ufffds in New Jersey!

That makes sense ... I mean, if I were God and I wanted to hide
my most precious particle, I'd pick New Jersey ... the home of
Snookie and The Situation ....

Bast
2012-07-04 19:50:22 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> CAMDEN \ufffd Physicists confirmed that they have found the source of our
>> universe \ufffd and it\ufffds in New Jersey!
>>

> That makes sense ... I mean, if I were God and I wanted to hide
> my most precious particle, I'd pick New Jersey ... the home of
> Snookie and The Situation ....

Snookie, and you, are proof that God has a sense of humor.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> CAMDEN - Physicists confirmed that they have found the source of our
>>> universe - and it's in New Jersey!
>>>

>> That makes sense ... I mean, if I were God and I wanted to hide
>> my most precious particle, I'd pick New Jersey ... the home of
>> Snookie and The Situation ....
>

> Snookie, and you, are proof that God has a sense of humor.

So says the Lezzbo queen who munches on puss ... right.

Bast
2012-07-05 12:37:10 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> That makes sense ... I mean, if I were God and I wanted to hide
>>> my most precious particle, I'd pick New Jersey ... the home of
>>> Snookie and The Situation ....
>>

>> Snookie, and you, are proof that God has a sense of humor.
>
> So says the Lezzbo queen who munches on puss ... right.

I still have to wonder why you have so little tollerance for those of us who
LIKE to sleep with women.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Snookie, and you, are proof that God has a sense of humor.
>>
>> So says the Lezzbo queen who munches on puss ... right.
>

> I still have to wonder why you have so little tollerance for those of us
> who LIKE to sleep with women.

For one, you're obviously retarded (tollerance ??? you don't see anything
wrong with that spelling ??) and secondly, munching the bearded clam should
be a man's job.

Bast
2012-07-05 15:58:47 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So says the Lezzbo queen who munches on puss ... right.
>>

>> I still have to wonder why you have so little tollerance for those of
>> us who LIKE to sleep with women.
>
> For one, you're obviously retarded (tollerance ??? you don't see
> anything wrong with that spelling ??) and secondly, munching the
> bearded clam should be a man's job.

As expected,.....you miss the point.
You aren't good enough to do a womans work properly.

On 7/5/2012 3:58 PM, Bast wrote:

>>> I still have to wonder why you have so little tollerance for those of
>>> us who LIKE to sleep with women.
>>
>> For one, you're obviously retarded (tollerance ??? you don't see
>> anything wrong with that spelling ??) and secondly, munching the
>> bearded clam should be a man's job.
>

> As expected,.....you miss the point.
> You aren't good enough to do a womans work properly.

Hagar...As I have told you time and time again, Bast is male.

No woman could be that stupid and gullible.
(He is somewhat effeminate tho)

>>> For one, you're obviously retarded (tollerance ??? you don't see
>>> anything wrong with that spelling ??) and secondly, munching the
>>> bearded clam should be a man's job.
>>

>> As expected,.....you miss the point.
>> You aren't good enough to do a womans work properly.
>

> Hagar...As I have told you time and time again, Bast is male.
>
> No woman could be that stupid and gullible.
> (He is somewhat effeminate tho)

On the one hand, he/she/it talks like a she, what with all the "half a
brain" retarded femme incantations, hates men, especially GWB, but loves to
spend time on his/her/its knees munching the turf .... on the other, you say
it's a "hymn" ... perhaps he/she/it could hum a few bars ... I'm so confused

On Jul 4, 4:50 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> CAMDEN — Physicists confirmed that they have found the source of our
> >> universe – and it’s in New Jersey!
>
> > That makes sense ... I mean, if I were God and I wanted to hide
> > my most precious particle, I'd pick New Jersey ... the home of
> > Snookie and The Situation ....
>
> Snookie, and you, are proof that God has a sense of humor.

It's like their having a smoke after sex, and yes, the God of Semites
thinks they are funny.