Research Discussion: Jokes We Can't Tell Any More ...

Jokes We Can't Tell Any More ...

One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a big,
shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window and asked,
" Excuse me, do you speak English ?"

Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "

The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "

Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".

The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.

Clave
2012-07-04 12:59:22 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
> professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
> Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a big,
> shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window and
> asked, " Excuse me, do you speak English ?"
>
> Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "
>
> The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "
>
> Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".
>
> The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.

It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.

Jim

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
>> professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
>> Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a
>> big, shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window and
>> asked, " Excuse me, do you speak English ?"
>>
>> Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "
>>
>> The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "
>>
>> Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".
>>
>> The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.
>
> It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.
>
> Jim

They still ban dumb-asses like yourself, you know ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
>> professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
>> Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a
>> big, shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window and
>> asked, " Excuse me, do you speak English ?"
>>
>> Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "
>>
>> The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "
>>
>> Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".
>>
>> The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.
>
> It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.
>
> Jim

They still ban dumb-asses like yourself, you know ...
***************************
Golf is not a cracker sport and Hagar wouldn't know which end of the club to
grip.

Clave
2012-07-04 17:04:45 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
>>> professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
>>> Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a
>>> big, shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window
>>> and asked, " Excuse me, do you speak English ?"
>>>
>>> Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "
>>>
>>> The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "
>>>
>>> Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".
>>>
>>> The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.
>>
>> It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.
>
> They still ban dumb-asses like yourself, you know ...

Have you always been a humorless twat, Haggot, or is it something you've had
to work at?

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.
>>
>> They still ban dumb-asses like yourself, you know ...
>
> Have you always been a humorless twat, Haggot, or is it something you've
> had to work at?
>
> Jim

It took me a while to hone the fine art of humorlessness ...
Unlike you, must of us are born funny ... you just look
that way ..

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
>> professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
>> Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a
>> big, shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window and
>> asked, " Excuse me, do you speak English ?"
>>
>> Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "
>>
>> The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "
>>
>> Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".
>>
>> The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.
>
> It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.
>
> Jim

They let a Nigger become POTUS ... what's your bitch, bitch ???

Clave
2012-07-04 17:49:34 EST

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

<...>

>> Have you always been a humorless twat, Haggot, or is it something you've
>> had to work at?
>
> It took me a while to hone the fine art of humorlessness ...
> Unlike you, must of us are born funny ... you just look
> that way ..

LOL -- I haven't heard that one since second grade. Nice to see all that
time you've been spending at the playground is paying off for you.

Jim

Bast
2012-07-04 18:04:38 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
>>> professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
>>> Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a
>>> big, shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window
>>> and asked, " Excuse me, do you speak English ?"
>>>
>>> Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "
>>>
>>> The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "
>>>
>>> Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".
>>>
>>> The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.
>>
>> It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> They let a Nigger become POTUS ... what's your bitch, bitch ???

After TWO terms of G.W.,.... and our only OTHER option of McCain,.....whats
the difference ?
...Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> One day, shortly after joining the PGA tour in 1965, Lee Trevino, a
>> professional golfer and married man, was at his home in Dallas,
>> Texas mowing his front lawn, as he always did. A lady driving by in a
>> big, shiny Cadillac stopped in front of his house, lowered the window and
>> asked, " Excuse me, do you speak English ?"
>>
>> Lee responded, " Yes Ma'am, I do "
>>
>> The lady then asked, " What do you charge to do yard work ? "
>>
>> Lee said, " Well, the lady in this house lets me sleep with her ".
>>
>> The lady hurriedly put the car into gear and sped off.
>
> It's funny because they let a Latino play golf.
>
> Jim

They let a Nigger become POTUS ... what's your bitch, bitch ???

Can you imagine how Hagar must feel waking up every morning knowing that a
black man is POTUS and that Hagar is just a poor, uneducated, trailer
dwelling cracker for whom no one gives a shit. That President Obama is the
most powerful man in the world just pisses off Hagar so much that his only
response is a litany of racial slurs. That President Obama sleeps in the
White House with a beautiful woman while Hagar sleeps in a rusted trailer
with a variety of cloven hooved animals just makes Hagar's blood boil. Just
a bitter, little man of no consequence.