Research Discussion: I Want To Go To Some Asian Country And Marry A Happy Woman And Enjoy Botanical Gardens And NASA Updates, Etc.

I Want To Go To Some Asian Country And Marry A Happy Woman And Enjoy Botanical Gardens And NASA Updates, Etc.

I'm divorced and
I want to go to some Asian country and Marry a happy woman and enjoy
botanical gardens and NASA updates, etc.

But even with several thousands of dollars of my savings
that a friend is looking after... it's not enough
for all the costs of accommodation, visas, passports, fees, lawyers,
etc.

I can not marry a New Zealander or Australian woman because
they are mostly messed up in the head
from watching shit on television forever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X07CH9puawI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbIzL0XHotE

That crap is as bad as the David Wilcock updates.
David Wilcock says the secret societies
and secret USAPs want to kill David Wilcock,
but then David Wilcock goes on a World Speaking Travel Tour
and survives !!!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/2/9/1328809142972/The-Bourne-Legacy-poster-009.jpg

...... So ...
I'm just gonna save the world and continue to share the truht !!!

http://www.hollywoodheroes.com/images/alien_from_movie.png

There are all those millions of ladies in Vietnam
and I can't have just one.

http://www.loveofasiavietnam.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Vietnam-dating-service.jpg

I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!

I WILL VOTE FOR A U.S.A PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

> I'm divorced and
> I want to go to some Asian country and Marry a happy woman and enjoy
> botanical gardens and NASA updates, etc.
>
> But even with several thousands of dollars of my savings
> that a friend is looking after... it's not enough
> for all the costs of accommodation, visas, passports, fees, lawyers,
> etc.

Hire a gook hooker once a week and stare at pictures of Asian countries
while you bang her. Problem solved. You're welcome.

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

I'm divorced and
I want to go to some Asian country and Marry a happy woman and enjoy
botanical gardens and NASA updates, etc.

But even with several thousands of dollars of my savings
that a friend is looking after... it's not enough
for all the costs of accommodation, visas, passports, fees, lawyers,
etc.

I can not marry a New Zealander or Australian woman because
they are mostly messed up in the head
from watching shit on television forever...

Hagar is probably willing to pimp out his sister, Chlamydia.

On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 08:06:08 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'm divorced and
>> I want to go to some Asian country and Marry a happy woman and enjoy
>> botanical gardens and NASA updates, etc.
>>
>> But even with several thousands of dollars of my savings
>> that a friend is looking after... it's not enough
>> for all the costs of accommodation, visas, passports, fees, lawyers,
>> etc.
>
>Hire a gook hooker once a week and stare at pictures of Asian countries
>while you bang her. Problem solved. You're welcome.

I need to invent something better than the average condom
and then I would have enough money... trillion$...
to fly first class to Asia, find a nice wife, hire three of the best
lawyers, and then get back to Australia or New Zealand.
Problem solved.

Maybe some sort of alien skin
that you hover over your knackwurst
and it goes *slhruuup* pop
and you don't even know you are wearing anything.

Imagine... no STDs, no over population,
lots of Love and Joy.
All unlike anything ever seen on planet Earth before !!!

Hey!!!
That gives me another above cosmic top secret project to add to
my excellent trillion dollar get_rich_quick schemes....

01. Sekula Brand 24/7 'All Year' Vomit Bags.
02. Olde Horry's $5-a-Pop Complaints Department.
03. Photograph Pink Panties.
04. Woo Woo Coconut shells.
05. Mr HVAC Humor Lessons, Pay Now Laugh Later.
06. A Dollar from Every Lifeform in the Universe.
07. Earth Quake Powered Flavored Milk Shake Factories.
08. Ko0lest Ko0k Survivalist Ko0k Bo0k for Dummies.
09. Ugly Bob's and Horry's Trillion Dollar UFO Chicks Websites.
10. The Late UFO Show Not Tonight Ever.
11. Sir ALFie UFOFighters CB Radio Talk Back 100% Proof.
12. Biodegradable Soft Toilet Paper Fax Machines.
13. Futuristic Silk Sheets !!
14. Golf Courses on Every Fifth Block !!!
15. 7 Billion Bullseye Shirts for Truthers Trying to SAVE THE
WORLD.
16. Anti-STD Alien Grey *slhruuup* Pop Skin for Knackwursts & Love.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

>> Hire a gook hooker once a week and stare at pictures of Asian countries
>> while you bang her. Problem solved. You're welcome.
>
> I need to invent something better than the average condom

Don't worry about it..How many years you think you got left?

On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 10:31:21 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 7/4/2012 10:08 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>>> Hire a gook hooker once a week and stare at pictures of Asian countries
>>> while you bang her. Problem solved. You're welcome.
>>
>> I need to invent something better than the average condom
>

>Don't worry about it..How many years you think you got left?

On the Area 15, Area 16, Area 18, Area 30 Bomb Test Sites?
Maybe 3 seconds less than on the Kanashkaporf Bomb Test Site !!!

As for how long I will be UP and Healthy,
well, even when that stops working
I will enjoy dressing my girlfriend up in kinky
and kissing her.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_I89TsU7ThAs/S6GxJHCCMtI/AAAAAAAAA7g/ZifGRTt1ZJg/s400/cosplay_back.jpg

Better than having just a parrot !!!

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/5448839c-f32d-4cc3-b2c8-9a836ac0f70b.jpg

__________________________

> On 7/3/2012 11:33 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>> I'm divorced and
>> I want to go to some Asian country and Marry a happy woman and enjoy
>> botanical gardens and NASA updates, etc.
>>
>> But even with several thousands of dollars of my savings
>> that a friend is looking after... it's not enough
>> for all the costs of accommodation, visas, passports, fees, lawyers,
>> etc.
>
> Hire a gook hooker once a week and stare at pictures of Asian countries
> while you bang her. Problem solved. You're welcome.

But cheaper yet: buy a $2.50 weed pulling glove (with the little rubber
nubbies), squint your eyes by looking at the Sun and exposing your
buck-teeth, all the while wearing the glove and vigorously spanking Frank
like a screen door in a hurricane ... that'll, at a minimum, give you that
Asian look ... afterwards, you don't have to tell the glove "I love You" or
kiss it, or be cajoled into an hour-long cuddling session ...

Horry, I hate to jog you out of your Fairyland state of mind, but in the
real world, a decent job is required to acquire the delights of life you so
desire. I don't think that even the most obsequious Asian ladies will put
up with a moocher whose claim to fame is UFO research ... that doesn't even
put the margarine on the stale bread. Perhaps instead of researching old
NASA files, you should look for a job, work until you have a car (paid for)
a house (paid off) and about $100,000 (Kiwi money) in the bank. Then you
might begin to attract the Asian chicks you so desire.

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:56:20 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Horry, I hate to jog you out of your Fairyland state of mind, but in the
>real world, a decent job is required to acquire the delights of life you so
>desire. I don't think that even the most obsequious Asian ladies will put
>up with a moocher whose claim to fame is UFO research ... that doesn't even
>put the margarine on the stale bread. Perhaps instead of researching old
>NASA files, you should look for a job, work until you have a car (paid for)
>a house (paid off) and about $100,000 (Kiwi money) in the bank. Then you
>might begin to attract the Asian chicks you so desire.

You need to put your NSA Hearing Aid on Old Soldier,

I have a job...

http://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=iwBK_2KGrM8

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

And wait till you see what I am doing for kickstarter.
It's gonna be the best thing since planet Earth!

P.S.
No, I don't want a job washing your dirty ashtray and underpants
everyday, day in, day out, just to pay for a speck of dirt...

"Your Family's Staircase to the Moon"

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-wa-broome-200269319

$639,000

(more pics there)

_____________________________________

> On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:56:20 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Horry, I hate to jog you out of your Fairyland state of mind, but in the
>>real world, a decent job is required to acquire the delights of life you
>>so
>>desire. I don't think that even the most obsequious Asian ladies will put
>>up with a moocher whose claim to fame is UFO research ... that doesn't
>>even
>>put the margarine on the stale bread. Perhaps instead of researching old
>>NASA files, you should look for a job, work until you have a car (paid
>>for)
>>a house (paid off) and about $100,000 (Kiwi money) in the bank. Then you
>>might begin to attract the Asian chicks you so desire.
>

> You need to put your NSA Hearing Aid on Old Soldier,
>
> I have a job...

Well, I guess if you call this a job, then AA can call his dumpster-diving a
successful career as well ....