Research Discussion: Poem/Song (100% Original)

Poem/Song (100% Original)
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

HVAC
2012-07-03 13:41:07 EST
Glory, glory, hallelujah
Painus hit Bert with a ruler
Bert bopped him off the bean
With a rotten tangerine
Painus ain't gonna hit Bert no more!

(Everybody sing along with the chorus)

Gory, gory, Painus caught it in the eye
Gory, gory, now he's gonna cry
Gory, gory, Bert shit his pants again
He ain't gonna wipe no more!



















--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Painius
2012-07-12 00:10:29 EST
On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:41:07 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>Glory, glory, hallelujah
>Painus hit Bert with a ruler
>Bert bopped him off the bean
>With a rotten tangerine
>Painus ain't gonna hit Bert no more!
>
>(Everybody sing along with the chorus)
>
>Gory, gory, Painus caught it in the eye
>Gory, gory, now he's gonna cry
>Gory, gory, Bert shit his pants again
>He ain't gonna wipe no more!

And you don't even have a day-job to quit! LMBO

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

@Jeff-Relf.Me
2012-07-12 01:09:10 EST

HVAC
2012-07-12 07:38:08 EST
On 7/12/2012 12:10 AM, Painius wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:41:07 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Glory, glory, hallelujah
>> Painus hit Bert with a ruler
>> Bert bopped him off the bean
>> With a rotten tangerine
>> Painus ain't gonna hit Bert no more!
>>
>> (Everybody sing along with the chorus)
>>
>> Gory, gory, Painus caught it in the eye
>> Gory, gory, now he's gonna cry
>> Gory, gory, Bert shit his pants again
>> He ain't gonna wipe no more!
>
> And you don't even have a day-job to quit! LMBO
>


I just KNEW you'd like that one.









--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-07-12 08:40:04 EST
In article <jtmcus$sbp$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/12/2012 12:10 AM, Painius wrote:
> > On Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:41:07 -0400, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Glory, glory, hallelujah
> >> Painus hit Bert with a ruler
> >> Bert bopped him off the bean
> >> With a rotten tangerine
> >> Painus ain't gonna hit Bert no more!
> >>
> >> (Everybody sing along with the chorus)
> >>
> >> Gory, gory, Painus caught it in the eye
> >> Gory, gory, now he's gonna cry
> >> Gory, gory, Bert shit his pants again
> >> He ain't gonna wipe no more!
> >
> > And you don't even have a day-job to quit! LMBO
> >
>
>
> I just KNEW you'd like that one.

The dark ere dawn is deep in thought
to learn the realms that light might wrought.
The sea is calm, in silence cast,
and broad abreast on brooding vast.
A hand extends to touch its heart
and raise the stones the where rhythms start.
The maiden smiles, the silver moon,
and etched the earth in eldritch rune.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

HVAC
2012-07-12 13:44:50 EST
On 7/12/2012 8:40 AM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the
Borg wrote:
>
>
> The dark ere dawn is deep in thought
> to learn the realms that light might wrought.
> The sea is calm, in silence cast,
> and broad abreast on brooding vast.
> A hand extends to touch its heart
> and raise the stones the where rhythms start.
> The maiden smiles, the silver moon,
> and etched the earth in eldritch rune.


That's sort of a gay poem...Painus should LOVE it.












--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Double-A
2012-07-12 14:02:32 EST
On Jul 3, 10:41 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Glory, glory, hallelujah
> Painus hit Bert with a ruler
> Bert bopped him off the bean
> With a rotten tangerine
> Painus ain't gonna hit Bert no more!
>
> (Everybody sing along with the chorus)
>
> Gory, gory, Painus caught it in the eye
> Gory, gory, now he's gonna cry
> Gory, gory, Bert shit his pants again
> He ain't gonna wipe no more!


This is really pathetic!

Double-A


Double-A
2012-07-12 14:03:44 EST
On Jul 11, 10:09 pm, @Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> HVAC is unemployed because he's rich... NOT !


Hey Jeff, why aren't you posting to alt.astronomy anymore?

Double-A


HVAC
2012-07-12 15:16:39 EST
On 7/12/2012 2:02 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On Jul 3, 10:41 am, HVAC<mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Glory, glory, hallelujah
>> Painus hit Bert with a ruler
>> Bert bopped him off the bean
>> With a rotten tangerine
>> Painus ain't gonna hit Bert no more!
>>
>> (Everybody sing along with the chorus)
>>
>> Gory, gory, Painus caught it in the eye
>> Gory, gory, now he's gonna cry
>> Gory, gory, Bert shit his pants again
>> He ain't gonna wipe no more!
>
>
> This is really pathetic!


I knew you'd like it. Would you like me to do one about you?













--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

HVAC
2012-07-12 18:08:24 EST
On 7/12/2012 2:03 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On Jul 11, 10:09 pm, @Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
>> HVAC is unemployed because he's rich... NOT !
>
>
> Hey Jeff, why aren't you posting to alt.astronomy anymore?
>
> Double-A
>

My newsreader auto deletes his shit.

Oh, and I certainly am NOT rich. It's just that I will never have to
worry about money for the remaining years of my life. That's good,
right? As Forest Gump said, "One less thing".










--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron