Research Discussion: Millions Struggle Without Power

Millions Struggle Without Power

While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf, instead
of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the pain for the
very citizens who voted for his useless
ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/

Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ... just
call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ... the one
whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf, instead
of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the pain for the
very citizens who voted for his useless
ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/

Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ... just
call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ... the one
whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...
*********************************
That's what happens when you turn energy over to for profit utilities.
Profits over reliability. Profits over contingency. We had a big problem a
few summers ago when the major utility backed off tree trimming for multiple
years and then along comes a really bad storm. Even your limited brain can
figure out the result. It's the kind of thing I would expect under a Romney
administration.

Antares 531
2012-07-03 13:11:57 EST
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:56:08 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hägar" wrote in message
>
>While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf, instead
>of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the pain for the
>very citizens who voted for his useless
>ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/
>
>Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ... just
>call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ... the one
>whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...
>*********************************
>That's what happens when you turn energy over to for profit utilities.
>Profits over reliability. Profits over contingency. We had a big problem a
>few summers ago when the major utility backed off tree trimming for multiple
>years and then along comes a really bad storm. Even your limited brain can
>figure out the result. It's the kind of thing I would expect under a Romney
>administration.

The bottom line in this is that the land owners planted or allowed
trees to grow where they could/would eventually interfere with the
power lines. We need legislation that would pass the tree trimming
expenses along to the land owners who do this, or at least allow the
power companies to remove, totally, any such trees. Trimming the trees
only works for a short while. Total removal is what we need.

<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>"Hägar" wrote in message
>
>While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf, instead
>of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the pain for the
>very citizens who voted for his useless
>ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/
>
>Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ... just
>call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ... the one
>whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...
>*********************************
>That's what happens when you turn energy over to for profit utilities.
>Profits over reliability. Profits over contingency. We had a big problem
>few summers ago when the major utility backed off tree trimming for
>multiple
>years and then along comes a really bad storm. Even your limited brain can
>figure out the result. It's the kind of thing I would expect under a
>Romney
>administration.

The bottom line in this is that the land owners planted or allowed
trees to grow where they could/would eventually interfere with the
power lines. We need legislation that would pass the tree trimming
expenses along to the land owners who do this, or at least allow the
power companies to remove, totally, any such trees. Trimming the trees
only works for a short while. Total removal is what we need.
***********************
Properly trimmed trees are usually not an issue for at least five years.
Many are on utility rights of way and legally, are the utilities
responsibility. Many are on public lands. What we need is for the
utilities to invest in modern grids including underground lines. Good
public policy conflicts with utility profits - so guess which wins?

Bast
2012-07-03 13:36:22 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf,
> instead of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the
> pain for the very citizens who voted for his useless
> ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/
>
> Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ...
> just call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ...
> the one whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...

Hmmm, lets see.
Wasn't it 2002 when there was that major blackout of much of the east coast
for a few days, that pointed out the weaknesses of the grid ?

And WHO exactly was sitting in the big chair at that time, but just kept
blowing all our tax dollars searching every cave in Afghanistan to look for
Osama (Where's Waldo ) bin Laden.
Rather than channeling more funding to upgrading the power grid here ???

Or even pushing for more Nuclear, but with greater safeguards,.....ah wait
he couldn't even pronounce "Nuclear" (always something like Nook-you-lar)
so I guess that's why he avoided the subject altogether.

Oh right,...G.W. only cared about OIL, not elecricity.

ARBUSTO OIL,....who was his partner(s) THERE ???

Bast
2012-07-03 13:41:49 EST

Antares 531 wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:56:08 -0500, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf,
>> instead of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the
>> pain for the very citizens who voted for his useless
>> ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/
>>
>> Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ...
>> just call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ...
>> the one whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...
>> *********************************
>> That's what happens when you turn energy over to for profit utilities.
>> Profits over reliability. Profits over contingency. We had a big
>> problem a few summers ago when the major utility backed off tree
>> trimming for multiple years and then along comes a really bad storm.
>> Even your limited brain can figure out the result. It's the kind of
>> thing I would expect under a Romney administration.
>>
> The bottom line in this is that the land owners planted or allowed
> trees to grow where they could/would eventually interfere with the
> power lines. We need legislation that would pass the tree trimming
> expenses along to the land owners who do this, or at least allow the
> power companies to remove, totally, any such trees. Trimming the trees
> only works for a short while. Total removal is what we need.

Not a problem Al Gore can't fix.
He wants to rid the earth of that evil communist CARBON DIOXIDE.

And since tree's and plants need it to survive, get rid of the gas, and the
trees will vanish too.
Dead trees dont have to be trimmed

OOOPPS,....after that no oxygen as the trees make that as they use up the
carbon dioxide.
....But we have years to worry about that problem

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf,
>> instead of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the
>> pain for the very citizens who voted for his useless
>> ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/
>>
>> Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ...
>> just call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ...
>> the one whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...
>

> Hmmm, lets see.
> Wasn't it 2002 when there was that major blackout of much of the east
> coast for a few days, that pointed out the weaknesses of the grid ?
>
> And WHO exactly was sitting in the big chair at that time, but just kept
> blowing all our tax dollars searching every cave in Afghanistan to look
> for Osama (Where's Waldo ) bin Laden.
> Rather than channeling more funding to upgrading the power grid here ???
>
> Or even pushing for more Nuclear, but with greater safeguards,.....ah wait
> he couldn't even pronounce "Nuclear" (always something like Nook-you-lar)
> so I guess that's why he avoided the subject altogether.
>
> Oh right,...G.W. only cared about OIL, not elecricity.
>
> ARBUSTO OIL,....who was his partner(s) THERE ???

I know you pathetic piss-ants thrive on old history and are convinced that
GWB is the most evil madman in the world, but, at one point Obama has to
prove to someone that he is indeed different, as he so repetitiously claimed
during his mouth marathon of 2008. Yet, to date, he has not been able to
accomplish ONE fucking thing on his own ... even the claim of having nailed
Osama is a lie, since GWB laid the groundwork for that. So, what you're
saying is that the Nigger was too dumb to realize what he was getting into,
in which case he's unfit to be the POTUS.
If he is smart enough but still is unable to correct a wrong, which was
supposedly perpetrated by others (read Bush and Cheney), then again he is a
miserable failure and unfit to be the POTUS.

Finally, Bast, insert a Tampax ... you're leaving a slime trail all over the
kitchen floor.

Bast
2012-07-03 14:04:42 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf,
>>> instead of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the
>>> pain for the very citizens who voted for his useless
>>> ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/
>>>
>>> Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ...
>>> just call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ...
>>> the one whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...
>>

>> Hmmm, lets see.
>> Wasn't it 2002 when there was that major blackout of much of the east
>> coast for a few days, that pointed out the weaknesses of the grid ?
>>
>> And WHO exactly was sitting in the big chair at that time, but just
>> kept blowing all our tax dollars searching every cave in Afghanistan
>> to look for Osama (Where's Waldo ) bin Laden.
>> Rather than channeling more funding to upgrading the power grid here
>> ??? Or even pushing for more Nuclear, but with greater safeguards,.....ah
>> wait he couldn't even pronounce "Nuclear" (always something like
>> Nook-you-lar) so I guess that's why he avoided the subject altogether.
>>
>> Oh right,...G.W. only cared about OIL, not elecricity.
>>
>> ARBUSTO OIL,....who was his partner(s) THERE ???
>>

> I know you pathetic piss-ants thrive on old history and are convinced
> that GWB is the most evil madman in the world, but, at one point Obama
> has to prove to someone that he is indeed different, as he so
> repetitiously claimed during his mouth marathon of 2008. Yet, to date,
> he has not been able to accomplish ONE fucking thing on his own ...
> even the claim of having nailed Osama is a lie, since GWB laid the
> groundwork for that. So, what you're saying is that the Nigger was too
> dumb to realize what he was getting into, in which case he's unfit to
> be the POTUS. If he is smart enough but still is unable to correct a
> wrong, which was
> supposedly perpetrated by others (read Bush and Cheney), then again he
> is a miserable failure and unfit to be the POTUS.
>
> Finally, Bast, insert a Tampax ... you're leaving a slime trail all
> over the kitchen floor.

Did I PRAISE Obama , anywhere in my post,.....or in any other posts ???

I'm merely pointing out that Obama is only following the groundwork laid out
by G.W Bush. As per the memo's from daddy bush for the NWO's wishes.

They've already sent copies for the next 4 years to both Romney and
Obama,....so no matter who gets in,...we get the shaft.

Antares 531
2012-07-03 14:07:40 EST
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:41:49 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Antares 531 wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:56:08 -0500, "Notroll2012"
>> <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote:
>>

>>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> While the Negroid-in-Chief is too busy campaigning or playing Golf,
>>> instead of diverting some of the obscene re-election funds to ease the
>>> pain for the very citizens who voted for his useless
>>> ass in the first place. Gots to have one's priorities straight ..
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/photos/eastern-us-storms-kill-13-cut-power-to-millions-slideshow/
>>>
>>> Of course, there's always George Bush to blame the whole thing on ...
>>> just call Axelrod, he'll tell you, or that whiner Chris Matthew's ...
>>> the one whose legs tingle when the Anointed One speaks ...
>>> *********************************
>>> That's what happens when you turn energy over to for profit utilities.
>>> Profits over reliability. Profits over contingency. We had a big
>>> problem a few summers ago when the major utility backed off tree
>>> trimming for multiple years and then along comes a really bad storm.
>>> Even your limited brain can figure out the result. It's the kind of
>>> thing I would expect under a Romney administration.
>>>
>> The bottom line in this is that the land owners planted or allowed
>> trees to grow where they could/would eventually interfere with the
>> power lines. We need legislation that would pass the tree trimming
>> expenses along to the land owners who do this, or at least allow the
>> power companies to remove, totally, any such trees. Trimming the trees
>> only works for a short while. Total removal is what we need.
>

>Not a problem Al Gore can't fix.
>He wants to rid the earth of that evil communist CARBON DIOXIDE.
>
>And since tree's and plants need it to survive, get rid of the gas, and the
>trees will vanish too.
>Dead trees dont have to be trimmed
>
>OOOPPS,....after that no oxygen as the trees make that as they use up the
>carbon dioxide.
>....But we have years to worry about that problem

If this is the only determining factor, consider planting trees in
locations other than under or near the power lines. There is plenty of
space for trees elsewhere, and it would be beneficial to all concerned
if the areas under and near a power line were reserved for grass or
low-growing shrubs.

Or, if you really want trees under a power line that crosses or runs
along the edge of your property, let the tree trimming expenses be
billed to you, the land owner, not to the rest of the people who use
the power company's resources. Why should I have to pay a boosted rate
for my power so the power company can cover the expenses of trimming
your trees?

"Antares 531" <gordonlrDELETE@swbell.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:41:49 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
> wrote:
>

>>Antares 531 wrote:

>>> The bottom line in this is that the land owners planted or allowed
>>> trees to grow where they could/would eventually interfere with the
>>> power lines. We need legislation that would pass the tree trimming
>>> expenses along to the land owners who do this, or at least allow the
>>> power companies to remove, totally, any such trees. Trimming the trees
>>> only works for a short while. Total removal is what we need.
>>

>>Not a problem Al Gore can't fix.
>>He wants to rid the earth of that evil communist CARBON DIOXIDE.
>>
>>And since tree's and plants need it to survive, get rid of the gas, and
>>the
>>trees will vanish too.
>>Dead trees dont have to be trimmed
>>
>>OOOPPS,....after that no oxygen as the trees make that as they use up the
>>carbon dioxide.
>>....But we have years to worry about that problem
>>
> If this is the only determining factor, consider planting trees in
> locations other than under or near the power lines. There is plenty of
> space for trees elsewhere, and it would be beneficial to all concerned
> if the areas under and near a power line were reserved for grass or
> low-growing shrubs.
>
> Or, if you really want trees under a power line that crosses or runs
> along the edge of your property, let the tree trimming expenses be
> billed to you, the land owner, not to the rest of the people who use
> the power company's resources. Why should I have to pay a boosted rate
> for my power so the power company can cover the expenses of trimming
> your trees?

NERC, FERC and the WECC all have rather strict requirements, regarding
vegetation management on the right-of-way of power lines. If the owner does
not keep the vegetation in check, the fines can be enormous. Alas, no one
can prevent Acts of God, such as storm-blown branches or drunken rednecks
shooting at insulators.