Research Discussion: It Would Be So Much Easier If The Debunkers Would Surrender At Their Nearest FEMA Camp/Tanks In Advance.

It Would Be So Much Easier If The Debunkers Would Surrender At Their Nearest FEMA Camp/Tanks In Advance.
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-01 23:29:21 EST
The title says it all. If any of you bums need transport from your
caves, we can send over the MEV's to give you a ride. Just say the
word.

The word is given. :)

Sir A

MEVs + Mobile Execution Vans (Chinese-style)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-07-02 12:01:13 EST
On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:


>The word is given. :)
>
>Sir A

The code word is "given".

Good, it looks like I'm getting a scrap of land on planet Earth.


p.s.
Land and FEMA Camps was too generous of you.



___________________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

___

Bob Casanova
2012-07-02 13:03:24 EST
On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>The title says it all.

Yep. And it's B-O-O-O-ORING.

Get a new schtick, Artie/Gary.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
evidence that the observation is wrong."
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-02 23:09:06 EST
On Jul 2, 10:03 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >The title says it all.
>
> Yep. And it's B-O-O-O-ORING.
>
> Get a new schtick, Artie/Gary.
> --
>
> Bob C.

Casanobrain, I was hoping that when I started to read your reply that
you had come to your senses and consented to surrender. Can you
imagine my intense disappointment??????????? Yet it isn't too late.
You could round up the remaining members of your cult and notify the
proper authorities. That would us, the Good people® and your kind,
the truth-terrorists A.K.A. the debunkers. Tanks in advance.

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2012-07-03 13:05:57 EST
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On Jul 2, 10:03 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>>
>> >The title says it all.
>>
>> Yep. And it's B-O-O-O-ORING.
>>
>> Get a new schtick, Artie/Gary.

>Ratcheta, ratcheta, yak, yak, yak...

B-O-O-O-ORING.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
evidence that the observation is wrong."
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-04 04:27:50 EST
On Jul 3, 10:05 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >On Jul 2, 10:03 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> >> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >> >The title says it all.
>
> >> Yep. And it's B-O-O-O-ORING.
>
> >> Get a new schtick, Artie/Gary.
> >Ratcheta, ratcheta, yak, yak, yak...
>
> B-O-O-O-ORING.
> --
>
> Bob C.

Casanobrain, times up, debunkers lose. G I V E U P!!

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2012-07-04 13:07:57 EST
On Wed, 4 Jul 2012 01:27:50 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com>:

>On Jul 3, 10:05 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>>
>> >On Jul 2, 10:03 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> >> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> >> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>>
>> >> >The title says it all.
>>
>> >> Yep. And it's B-O-O-O-ORING.
>>
>> >> Get a new schtick, Artie/Gary.
>> >Ratcheta, ratcheta, yak, yak, yak...
>>
>> B-O-O-O-ORING.

>Casanobrain, times up, debunkers lose. G I V E U P!!

Still B-O-O-O-ORING. You need to fire your writers.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
evidence that the observation is wrong."
- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-07-04 23:27:35 EST
On Jul 4, 10:07 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jul 2012 01:27:50 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >On Jul 3, 10:05 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> >> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 20:09:06 -0700 (PDT), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >> >On Jul 2, 10:03 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> >> >> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:29:21 -0700 (PDT), the following
> >> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >> >> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com>:
>
> >> >> >The title says it all.
>
> >> >> Yep. And it's B-O-O-O-ORING.
>
> >> >> Get a new schtick, Artie/Gary.
> >> >Ratcheta, ratcheta, yak, yak, yak...
>
> >> B-O-O-O-ORING.
> >Casanobrain, times up, debunkers lose.  G I V E   U P!!
>
> Still B-O-O-O-ORING. You need to fire your writers.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>                           - McNameless

Casanobrain, if debunkers were around in 1776, there would be NO
America. Now we will expose the debunkers ultimate goal: the
destruction of America. We simply will NOT allow that to happen.

Now you KNOW!!

Sir A
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron