Research Discussion: Finally Someone With Cajones ...

Finally Someone With Cajones ...

Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned benefits
even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is criminal
and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/louisiana-gov-bobby-jindal-refuses-implement-obamacare-despite-152429092.html

On Jul 1, 6:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
> called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
> yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
> of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
> to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned benefits
> even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is criminal
> and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/louisiana-gov-bobby-jindal-refuses...

You've been paid for what?

"Hägar" wrote in message

Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned benefits
even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is criminal
and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
Were it not for GW Bush, Bobby Jindal would be the dumbest politician ever.
He'll take the money, just like Hags takes the cheese.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Jul 1, 6:09 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
> called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
> yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
> of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
> to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned
> benefits
> even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is
> criminal
> and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/louisiana-gov-bobby-jindal-refuses...

You've been paid for what?
******************************
Hags usually gets paid for pimping out his sister, Chlamydia.

Bast
2012-07-02 03:03:43 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
> called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
> yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
> of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
> to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned
> benefits even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well.
> This is criminal and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/louisiana-gov-bobby-jindal-refuses-implement-obamacare-despite-152429092.html

And politicians making promises and/or passing legislation that won't come
into effect until after they are re-elected bothers you suddenly
now,....WHY ?

Didn't G.W have to remain in power to keep us safe from Bin Laden, or we
would have been forever lost,....when in his second term he was going to
git'im for sure ?

Hagar you are still a blind sheep, and you go for the flavor of the month,
that the media tells you, you must want.

BTW isn't Louisiana a bi-language state (English/French) ? And shouldn't you
be on your soapbox chiding them for ruining the country. I remember how you
think the FRENCH are so chicken , when they refused to fight in Iraq when
Bush said they had to, after 9/11 ?
And aren't they taking all your tax money to rebuild New Orleans everytime
it gets flooded ?

....Or are you worried if you do go after them they will invoke Voodoo on
you and turn you into a troll,.....Oh wait, as I look at your insane
crossposting,....they already did.

Now,.......What do you bet if they (louisianna) do refuse
obamacare,....those FEMA troops will get called in ?
Remember when Texas tried to refuse TSA AGENTS in their airports after a few
politicans were groped ? The FEDS were ready to send the troops in THEN,
and lock everyone from going in or out.

G.W.'s partiot act GAVE OBAMA THAT POWER.

David Staup

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
> called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
> yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
> of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
> to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned
> benefits
> even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is
> criminal
> and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
> Were it not for GW Bush, Bobby Jindal would be the dumbest politician
> ever. He'll take the money, just like Hags takes the cheese.

I can see you're not encumbered with an overabundance of intelligence so
I'll make this simple:

LOL

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
>> called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
>> yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
>> of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
>> to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned
>> benefits
>> even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is
>> criminal
>> and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
>> Were it not for GW Bush, Bobby Jindal would be the dumbest politician
>> ever. He'll take the money, just like Hags takes the cheese.
>>

> I can see you're not encumbered with an overabundance of intelligence so
> I'll make this simple:
>
> LOL

NoTroll2012 once again proves that he indeed is a Troll
and proof positive that Neanderthals partook in sexual
relations with retarded baboons.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"David Staup" <dstaup@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
>> called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
>> yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
>> of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
>> to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned
>> benefits
>> even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is
>> criminal
>> and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
>> Were it not for GW Bush, Bobby Jindal would be the dumbest politician
>> ever. He'll take the money, just like Hags takes the cheese.
>>

> I can see you're not encumbered with an overabundance of intelligence so
> I'll make this simple:
>
> LOL

NoTroll2012 once again proves that he indeed is a Troll
and proof positive that Neanderthals partook in sexual
relations with retarded baboons.
This from a total, absolute waste of skin. There really is nothing lower
than an old trailer dwelling cracker.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-07-02 21:52:09 EST
On Jul 2, 1:56 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "David Staup" <dst...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> >> Bobby Jindal refuses to implement the biggest rip-off in history,
> >> called Obamacare, where useless motherfuckers who don't work,
> >> yet get free food, section 8 housing, free cell phones on the dime
> >> of the 50% who still pay taxes and now the Negroid wants them
> >> to have free healthcare, so that they can enjoy the above mentioned
> >> benefits
> >> even longer. Hell, we'll give it to the Illegals, as well. This is
> >> criminal
> >> and strictly a vote-for-the-Nigger gimmick
> >> Were it not for GW Bush, Bobby Jindal would be the dumbest politician
> >> ever. He'll take the money, just like Hags takes the cheese.
>
> > I can see you're not encumbered with an overabundance of intelligence so
> > I'll make this simple:
>
> > LOL
>
> NoTroll2012 once again proves that he indeed is a Troll
> and proof positive that Neanderthals partook in sexual
> relations with retarded baboons.

Please don't bring your mother into discussions, Hagar.