Research Discussion: Do Governments Keep Things From Their Citizens?

Do Governments Keep Things From Their Citizens?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

Andrew W
2012-06-30 22:20:42 EST

The US government/military after various studies said that the UFOs present
no national threat. They didn't say that there's no evidence that they're ET
craft.
If they were all just natural phenomenon or conventional aircraft then why
would they say that they're no threat?

--
If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it
contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the

Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his
intelligence; he is just using his memory. ~Leonardo da Vinci

Tim923
2012-07-01 00:14:41 EST
The government can't say:

UFOs may be a threat. We don't really know what is going on or how to
protect the people from it. Hide if you see one.

On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 12:20:42 +1000, "Andrew W"
<remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>The US government/military after various studies said that the UFOs present
>no national threat. They didn't say that there's no evidence that they're ET
>craft.
>If they were all just natural phenomenon or conventional aircraft then why
>would they say that they're no threat?

Well, firstly, for example I enjoy learning about Russell Targ and his
work and friends. The best life-time of joy for me would be working
with him and studying and caring and being a good honest trustworthy
person to help and enjoy.
However, if I was already there (as above) and also in charge of the
government, I would be worried about a billion people all learning
what I am learning with Russell Targ.

Secondly, it's a very busy Galaxy and Universe.
Everything is so covert and sneaky and different.
If I was in charge of the government, I would be worried about a
billion people all learning what I am learning about the Galaxy and
Universe.

Thirdly, teenagers these days are in La-La-Land
compared to the Dark Ages on this planet.
Beautiful women and men used to get nailed to olive trees
and left to die very slowly with zero mercy.
THATS A CRAP HOLE OF A SERIOUS GALAXY AND UNIVERSE.

P.S.
Read some of this...
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm
Yes, there is the English language there.

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
http://HubbleSite.org
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On 6/30/2012 10:20 PM, Andrew W wrote:
> The US government/military after various studies said that the UFOs present
> no national threat. They didn't say that there's no evidence that they're ET
> craft.
> If they were all just natural phenomenon or conventional aircraft then why
> would they say that they're no threat?

Because natural phenomenon and conventional aircraft aren't a threat.

AMUN
2012-07-01 07:57:07 EST

HVAC wrote:
> On 6/30/2012 10:20 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>> The US government/military after various studies said that the UFOs
>> present no national threat. They didn't say that there's no evidence
>> that they're ET craft.
>> If they were all just natural phenomenon or conventional aircraft then
>> why would they say that they're no threat?
>

> Because natural phenomenon and conventional aircraft aren't a threat.

Thank you for debunking the horseshit they tell us to believe about 9/11.
Conventional aircraft could never be a threat.

On 7/1/2012 7:57 AM, AMUN wrote:

>>> The US government/military after various studies said that the UFOs
>>> present no national threat. They didn't say that there's no evidence
>>> that they're ET craft.
>>> If they were all just natural phenomenon or conventional aircraft then
>>> why would they say that they're no threat?
>>

>> Because natural phenomenon and conventional aircraft aren't a threat.
>

> Thank you for debunking the horseshit they tell us to believe about 9/11.
> Conventional aircraft could never be a threat.

Good one. Of course I was talking about 'threat' as regards ufos, as I'm
sure everyone knows. Good catch tho,and you are correct...9/11
was an attack by a-rabs with conventional aircraft.

On Jul 1, 4:57 am, "AMUN" <antis...@sparmmstop.org> wrote:
> HVAC wrote:
> > On 6/30/2012 10:20 PM, Andrew W wrote:
> >> The US government/military after various studies said that the UFOs
> >> present no national threat. They didn't say that there's no evidence
> >> that they're ET craft.
> >> If they were all just natural phenomenon or conventional aircraft then
> >> why would they say that they're no threat?
>
> > Because natural phenomenon and conventional aircraft aren't a threat.
>
> Thank you for debunking the horseshit they tell us to believe about 9/11.
> Conventional aircraft could never be a threat.

Harlow is just continually assholing with us. It's what Zionist Nazi
Republicans and/or Rednecks (ZNRs) do best is to break wind and call
it intelligence. If Harlow were in charge, all K12s would be packing
heat and encouraged to settle every dispute with a bullet, as well as
provoking of others would become mainstream K12 approved education and
a key part our national policy.

Harlow also thinks there's no such thing as too big of government, and
run by Oligarch Rothschilds is perfectly fine and dandy.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On 7/1/2012 9:05 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> Harlow is just continually assholing with us. It's what Zionist Nazi
> Republicans and/or Rednecks (ZNRs) do best is to break wind and call
> it intelligence. If Harlow were in charge, all K12s would be packing
> heat and encouraged to settle every dispute with a bullet, as well as
> provoking of others would become mainstream K12 approved education and
> a key part our national policy.

When I am fully in control there will definitely be some changes.
People like you, Goth, will be sent away to a camp for education.
This education camp will be a very nice place, with 3 meals a day
and LOT'S of activities to keep you busy working for 14 hours a day.
Note that this work will be a part of your education. While you are
working, you may rest assured that I will be busy as well...Fishing.

G=EMC^2
2012-07-01 09:41:10 EST
On Jul 1, 9:17 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/1/2012 9:05 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>

> > Harlow is just continually assholing with us.  It's what Zionist Nazi
> > Republicans and/or Rednecks (ZNRs) do best is to break wind and call
> > it intelligence.  If Harlow were in charge, all K12s would be packing
> > heat and encouraged to settle every dispute with a bullet, as well as
> > provoking of others would become mainstream K12 approved education and
> > a key part our national policy.
>
> When I am fully in control there will definitely be some changes.
> People like you, Goth, will be sent away to a camp for education.
> This education camp will be a very nice place, with 3 meals a day
> and LOT'S of activities to keep you busy working for 14 hours a day.
> Note that this work will be a part of your education. While you are
> working, you may rest assured that I will be busy as well...Fishing.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

We have no free press.(Bradley) We thus have no democracy.(Glazier)
Get the picture.

Bast
2012-07-01 09:51:46 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jul 1, 4:57 am, "AMUN" <antis...@sparmmstop.org> wrote:
>> HVAC wrote:
>>
>>> Because natural phenomenon and conventional aircraft aren't a threat.
>>
>> Thank you for debunking the horseshit they tell us to believe about
>> 9/11. Conventional aircraft could never be a threat.
>
> Harlow is just continually assholing with us. It's what Zionist Nazi
> Republicans and/or Rednecks (ZNRs) do best is to break wind and call
> it intelligence. If Harlow were in charge, all K12s would be packing
> heat and encouraged to settle every dispute with a bullet, as well as
> provoking of others would become mainstream K12 approved education and
> a key part our national policy.
>
> Harlow also thinks there's no such thing as too big of government, and
> run by Oligarch Rothschilds is perfectly fine and dandy.

That's the trouble with the official 9/11 fairytale,....they keep changing
it everytime someone points out the holes.

9/11 was an inside job, or they wouldn't still be tripping over themselves
with lies.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)