Research Discussion: Lighting A Fire ....

Lighting A Fire ....
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-06-26 18:16:32 EST
... under the Anointed One's ass:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/issa-challenges-obama-executive-privilege-regarding-holder-165730557.html

This debacle should make Nixon look like Saint ...

Impeach the Bum !!!



Bast
2012-06-26 19:03:02 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> ... under the Anointed One's ass:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/issa-challenges-obama-executive-privilege-regarding-holder-165730557.html
>
> This debacle should make Nixon look like Saint ...
>
> Impeach the Bum !!!



I told you about this a long time ago and also asked WHY when it was so
blatant, the Republicans did nothing.

ANSWER: Because Bushie STARTED IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiYjvA6GEw

You are right though,...EVERYONE INVOLVED SHOULD BE HUNG



Hägar
2012-06-26 20:57:08 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:jsdf2u$il1$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> ... under the Anointed One's ass:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/issa-challenges-obama-executive-privilege-regarding-holder-165730557.html
>>
>> This debacle should make Nixon look like Saint ...
>>
>> Impeach the Bum !!!
>
>
>
> I told you about this a long time ago and also asked WHY when it was so
> blatant, the Republicans did nothing.
>
> ANSWER: Because Bushie STARTED IT.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiYjvA6GEw
>
> You are right though,...EVERYONE INVOLVED SHOULD BE HUNG
>

The hanging should commence with losers like yourself, if for no
other reason than sheer stupidity. Your abject hatred of GWB duly noted.
You really don't need to repeat it ... we know you're dense.



Bast
2012-06-26 21:26:40 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> news:jsdf2u$il1$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> ... under the Anointed One's ass:
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/issa-challenges-obama-executive-privilege-regarding-holder-165730557.html
>>>
>>> This debacle should make Nixon look like Saint ...
>>>
>>> Impeach the Bum !!!
>>
>>
>>
>> I told you about this a long time ago and also asked WHY when it was so
>> blatant, the Republicans did nothing.
>>
>> ANSWER: Because Bushie STARTED IT.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiYjvA6GEw
>>
>> You are right though,...EVERYONE INVOLVED SHOULD BE HUNG
>>
>
> The hanging should commence with losers like yourself, if for no
> other reason than sheer stupidity. Your abject hatred of GWB duly
> noted. You really don't need to repeat it ... we know you're dense.




Are you really that in love with Bush, and refuse to see that twit was the
member of the bush family who was so pathetic the only job they could buy
him was the presidency with Cheney there to actually run things,....when
even McDonalds probably fired him, when he couldn't make change ?

http://youtu.be/8EvNJWM_NDg

Although I do recall you posting the you sent money to Perry, after he
claimed "GOD Told him to run".
So I can understand why you think G.W is a genius.




Hägar
2012-06-27 09:49:41 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:jsdng8$192$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:jsdf2u$il1$1@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>>
>>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>>> ... under the Anointed One's ass:
>>>>
>>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/issa-challenges-obama-executive-privilege-regarding-holder-165730557.html
>>>>
>>>> This debacle should make Nixon look like Saint ...
>>>>
>>>> Impeach the Bum !!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I told you about this a long time ago and also asked WHY when it was so
>>> blatant, the Republicans did nothing.
>>>
>>> ANSWER: Because Bushie STARTED IT.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiYjvA6GEw
>>>
>>> You are right though,...EVERYONE INVOLVED SHOULD BE HUNG
>>>
>>
>> The hanging should commence with losers like yourself, if for no
>> other reason than sheer stupidity. Your abject hatred of GWB duly
>> noted. You really don't need to repeat it ... we know you're dense.
>
>
>
>
> Are you really that in love with Bush, and refuse to see that twit was the
> member of the bush family who was so pathetic the only job they could buy
> him was the presidency with Cheney there to actually run things,....when
> even McDonalds probably fired him, when he couldn't make change ?

*************************************
He was so stupid, he fooled the entire Congress to agree with him and
authorize the wars on Afghanistan and Iraq. He also convinced a whole lot
of supposedly sane people to see WMDs in Iraq and vote to invade. He was
sooo stupid ... how stupid was he ???? he was so stupid, that the people
voted for him TWICE, over such Liberal luminaries as Al "my crotch's on
fire" Gore and John "I'm swimming in the ketchup now" Kerry, the man who
"has a plan" but never revealed it, who was for it, before he was against
it, before he was for it, of the phony Purple Heart fame, and who affected a
phony JKF accent during his preposterous and traitorous Congressional
hearing debacle after he was discharged and tried to smear the military.
At least GWB knew how to fly a jet, which is a skill his rich father's money
could NOT buy him, and a skill which will forever elude you, you dumber than
dirt muff-diva.



REDRUM KILGORE
2012-06-27 09:53:13 EST
On Jun 27, 9:49 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>
> news:jsdng8$192$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hägar wrote:
> >> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> >>news:jsdf2u$il1$1@dont-email.me...
>
> >>> Hägar wrote:
> >>>> ... under the Anointed One's ass:
>
> >>>>http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/issa-challenges-obama-executive-pr...
>
> >>>> This debacle should make Nixon look like Saint ...
>
> >>>> Impeach the Bum !!!
>
> >>> I told you about this a long time ago and also asked WHY when it was so
> >>> blatant, the Republicans did nothing.
>
> >>> ANSWER:  Because Bushie STARTED IT.
>
> >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiYjvA6GEw
>
> >>> You are right though,...EVERYONE INVOLVED SHOULD BE HUNG
>
> >> The hanging should commence with losers like yourself, if for no
> >> other reason than sheer stupidity.  Your abject hatred of GWB duly
> >> noted. You really don't need to repeat it ... we know you're dense.
>
> > Are you really that in love with Bush, and refuse to see that twit was the
> > member of the bush family who was so pathetic the only job they could buy
> > him was the presidency with Cheney there to actually run things,....when
> > even McDonalds probably fired him, when he couldn't make change ?
>
>         *************************************
> He was so stupid, he fooled the entire Congress to agree with him and
> authorize the wars on Afghanistan and Iraq.  He also convinced a whole lot
> of supposedly sane people to see WMDs in Iraq and vote to invade.  He was
> sooo stupid ... how stupid was he ???? he was so stupid, that the people
> voted for him TWICE, over such Liberal luminaries as Al "my crotch's on
> fire" Gore and John "I'm swimming in the ketchup now" Kerry, the man who
> "has a plan" but never revealed it, who was for it, before he was against
> it, before he was for it, of the phony Purple Heart fame, and who affected a
> phony JKF accent during his preposterous and traitorous Congressional
> hearing debacle after he was discharged and tried to smear the military.
> At least GWB knew how to fly a jet, which is a skill his rich father's money
> could NOT buy him, and a skill which will forever elude you, you dumber than
> dirt muff-diva.

After all the Dubya dumbass shit you list -- you still support the
douchebag because he flew a jet a few times before going AWOL.
Morons. You AND Dubya.

Bast
2012-06-27 15:08:30 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> news:jsdng8$192$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>>> news:jsdf2u$il1$1@dont-email.me...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>>>> ... under the Anointed One's ass:
>>>>>
>>>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/issa-challenges-obama-executive-privilege-regarding-holder-165730557.html
>>>>>
>>>>> This debacle should make Nixon look like Saint ...
>>>>>
>>>>> Impeach the Bum !!!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I told you about this a long time ago and also asked WHY when it was
>>>> so blatant, the Republicans did nothing.
>>>>
>>>> ANSWER: Because Bushie STARTED IT.
>>>>
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiYjvA6GEw
>>>>
>>>> You are right though,...EVERYONE INVOLVED SHOULD BE HUNG
>>>>
>>>
>>> The hanging should commence with losers like yourself, if for no
>>> other reason than sheer stupidity. Your abject hatred of GWB duly
>>> noted. You really don't need to repeat it ... we know you're dense.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Are you really that in love with Bush, and refuse to see that twit was
>> the member of the bush family who was so pathetic the only job they
>> could buy him was the presidency with Cheney there to actually run
>> things,....when even McDonalds probably fired him, when he couldn't
>> make change ?
>
> *************************************
> He was so stupid, he fooled the entire Congress to agree with him and
> authorize the wars on Afghanistan and Iraq. He also convinced a whole
> lot of supposedly sane people to see WMDs in Iraq and vote to invade. He
> was sooo stupid ... how stupid was he ???? he was so stupid, that
> the people voted for him TWICE, over such Liberal luminaries as Al "my
> crotch's on fire" Gore and John "I'm swimming in the ketchup now"
> Kerry, the man who "has a plan" but never revealed it, who was for it,
> before he was against it, before he was for it, of the phony Purple
> Heart fame, and who affected a phony JKF accent during his preposterous
> and traitorous Congressional hearing debacle after he was discharged
> and tried to smear the military. At least GWB knew how to fly a jet, which
> is a skill his rich father's
> money could NOT buy him, and a skill which will forever elude you, you
> dumber than dirt muff-diva.





Bush couldn't FLY a jet,....he sat in them, but he never was at the
controls. unless they were on auto-pilot.
If that makes you qualified,....heck,.... I did that when I was 10 and I was
in the pilots seat for almost 5 minutes, since I was behaving myself and
listened to the instructions to not touch anything.

Don't even try getting the U.S. public going on "How Stuuupid was G.W.,
jokes" ,.......or you won't see anything else on this newsgroup for decades.

Hold on, it may even drown out YOUR crap.

Hey,...How Stupid is G.W ?,......
.......He's so stupid he couldn't even read a teleprompter without screwing
his speaches up.
.......He's so stupid, Hagar looks up to him
.......He's so stupid, He makes Obama look smart.
.......He's so stupid, That by half way though his term,...people were
actually hoping Bin Laden would take over.




......Feel free to add you own







HVAC
2012-06-27 15:16:15 EST
On 6/27/2012 3:08 PM, Bast wrote:
>
> Bush couldn't FLY a jet,....he sat in them, but he never was at the
> controls. unless they were on auto-pilot.
> If that makes you qualified,....heck,.... I did that when I was 10 and I was
> in the pilots seat for almost 5 minutes


That's when the money ran out in the ride outside of K-Mart.











--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron