Research Discussion: Turkey Calls Syria A Clear Threat ...

Turkey Calls Syria A Clear Threat ...
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2012-06-26 10:20:05 EST
... and vows to retaliate for the downing of one of its Phantom jets by
Syria. Now the question is, where is our State Department ??? Here is an
opening for the Negroid-in-Chief and his yapping lapdog Hillary to express
their support for the Syrian people, but where are they ??? I tell you
where, fighting against their very own illegal immigration laws in Arizona
and covering up a gun-running mission that went horribly awry because its
executors were arrogant, ignorant half-breed mongrels who have no
compunctions about treading on the people's rights and desires in order to
push their Socialist agenda.

http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-respond-violation-syria-says-premier-101609103.html

After flapping his lips in Cairo a few years ago and blowing smoke up the
Egyptians asses, they now have the Muslim Brotherhood to content with ...
just like the Negroid-in-Chief wanted it. Libya will fall next, and then
Syria ... and the silence from the mongrel and his hit-squad is deafening.



HVAC
2012-06-26 11:22:42 EST
On 6/26/2012 10:20 AM, Hägar wrote:
> ... and vows to retaliate for the downing of one of its Phantom jets by
> Syria.


This is one fight we should stay FAR the fuck away from.
Syria is a shithole...Let Turkey have at em.











--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Bast
2012-06-26 16:12:07 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> ... and vows to retaliate for the downing of one of its Phantom jets by
> Syria. Now the question is, where is our State Department ??? Here is
> an opening for the Negroid-in-Chief and his yapping lapdog Hillary to
> express their support for the Syrian people, but where are they ??? I
> tell you where, fighting against their very own illegal immigration
> laws in Arizona and covering up a gun-running mission that went
> horribly awry because its executors were arrogant, ignorant half-breed
> mongrels who have no compunctions about treading on the people's rights
> and desires in order to push their Socialist agenda.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-respond-violation-syria-says-premier-101609103.html
>
> After flapping his lips in Cairo a few years ago and blowing smoke up
> the Egyptians asses, they now have the Muslim Brotherhood to content
> with ... just like the Negroid-in-Chief wanted it. Libya will fall
> next, and then Syria ... and the silence from the mongrel and his
> hit-squad is deafening.



WTF is the US doing over there anyway ?
The hundreds of TRILLIONS in tax dollars that are being wasted on foreign
wars, could buy us all new homes, fill our fridges with food,...and even
have enough left over to pay illegals to stay home.

...All the problems solved



Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-26 16:44:36 EST
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:22:42 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/26/2012 10:20 AM, Hägar wrote:
>> ... and vows to retaliate for the downing of one of its Phantom jets by
>> Syria.
>
>
>This is one fight we should stay FAR the fuck away from.
>Syria is a shithole...Let Turkey have at em.


Above all the research I have done over the years,
I still hold firm onto basics...

(no not that thing Mr HVAC & Hagar)

I'm talking about my Love for America and Australia.
I would not want to live in Afghanistan or Siria or Iran.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Syria

Hold on, that reads like the emerging USA ?



Hang on !!!

Stead fast !!!



_______________________________


___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

___

Brad Guth
2012-06-26 16:52:12 EST
On Jun 26, 1:12 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > ... and vows to retaliate for the downing of one of its Phantom jets by
> > Syria.  Now the question is, where is our State Department ??? Here is
> > an opening for the Negroid-in-Chief and his yapping lapdog Hillary to
> > express their support for the Syrian people, but where are they ???  I
> > tell you where, fighting against their very own illegal immigration
> > laws in Arizona and covering up a gun-running mission that went
> > horribly awry because its executors were arrogant, ignorant half-breed
> > mongrels who have no compunctions about treading on the people's rights
> > and desires in order to push their Socialist agenda.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-respond-violation-syria-says-premier-101...
>
> > After flapping his lips in Cairo a few years ago and blowing smoke up
> > the Egyptians asses, they now have the Muslim Brotherhood to content
> > with ... just like the Negroid-in-Chief wanted it. Libya will fall
> > next, and then Syria ... and the silence from the mongrel and his
> > hit-squad is deafening.
>
> WTF is  the US doing over there anyway ?
> The hundreds of TRILLIONS in tax dollars that are being wasted on foreign
> wars, could buy us all new homes, fill our fridges with food,...and even
> have enough left over to pay illegals to stay home.
>
> ...All the problems solved

Except our redneck ZNRs would be bored and unstable unless they could
keep their military industrial complex going full speed, and the
keeping the rest of us as financially insolvent as possible.

Notice how our Hagar and company of fellow GOP/ZNRs and FUD-masters
never think there's anything the least bit wrong with the actions and
reactions of Oligarchs and Rothschilds, no matters how many laws of
morality they continually violate or wars they cause. Apparently in
redneck land, there's no such thing as too much local, state and
federal government.

Hägar
2012-06-27 10:03:53 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:jsd52h$l9t$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> ... and vows to retaliate for the downing of one of its Phantom jets by
>> Syria. Now the question is, where is our State Department ??? Here is
>> an opening for the Negroid-in-Chief and his yapping lapdog Hillary to
>> express their support for the Syrian people, but where are they ??? I
>> tell you where, fighting against their very own illegal immigration
>> laws in Arizona and covering up a gun-running mission that went
>> horribly awry because its executors were arrogant, ignorant half-breed
>> mongrels who have no compunctions about treading on the people's rights
>> and desires in order to push their Socialist agenda.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-respond-violation-syria-says-premier-101609103.html
>>
>> After flapping his lips in Cairo a few years ago and blowing smoke up
>> the Egyptians asses, they now have the Muslim Brotherhood to content
>> with ... just like the Negroid-in-Chief wanted it. Libya will fall
>> next, and then Syria ... and the silence from the mongrel and his
>> hit-squad is deafening.
>
>
>
> WTF is the US doing over there anyway ?
> The hundreds of TRILLIONS in tax dollars that are being wasted on foreign
> wars, could buy us all new homes, fill our fridges with food,...and even
> have enough left over to pay illegals to stay home.
>
> ...All the problems solved

Where was your outrage when the Nigger sent the US Military to Libya and
didn't tell us or got Congressional authorization??
Or Somalia ??? You're not very bright, are you, muff-diva ...



Bast
2012-06-28 03:13:15 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> news:jsd52h$l9t$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> ... and vows to retaliate for the downing of one of its Phantom jets
>>> by Syria. Now the question is, where is our State Department ???
>>> Here is an opening for the Negroid-in-Chief and his yapping lapdog
>>> Hillary to express their support for the Syrian people, but where are
>>> they ??? I tell you where, fighting against their very own illegal
>>> immigration laws in Arizona and covering up a gun-running mission
>>> that went horribly awry because its executors were arrogant, ignorant
>>> half-breed mongrels who have no compunctions about treading on the
>>> people's rights and desires in order to push their Socialist agenda.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-respond-violation-syria-says-premier-101609103.html
>>>
>>> After flapping his lips in Cairo a few years ago and blowing smoke up
>>> the Egyptians asses, they now have the Muslim Brotherhood to content
>>> with ... just like the Negroid-in-Chief wanted it. Libya will fall
>>> next, and then Syria ... and the silence from the mongrel and his
>>> hit-squad is deafening.
>>
>>
>>
>> WTF is the US doing over there anyway ?
>> The hundreds of TRILLIONS in tax dollars that are being wasted on
>> foreign wars, could buy us all new homes, fill our fridges with
>> food,...and even have enough left over to pay illegals to stay home.
>>
>> ...All the problems solved
>
> Where was your outrage when the Nigger sent the US Military to Libya and
> didn't tell us or got Congressional authorization??
> Or Somalia ??? You're not very bright, are you, muff-diva ...


I was still pissed off that Bush started all that crap in the first place.

But I did say that Libya would happen,....when little Hagar and HVAC kept
saying the gubbermint would never have boots on the ground there.
And now Syria will happen,.....and then we start with the Russians when we
piss them off as well.

Oh Yes, thanks to the NWO,.....by December 21, 2012 the US will be a smoking
cinder, and the Mayans will be proved right.

......Hagarism is a mental disorder.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron