Research Discussion: Big Bang Didn't Need God To Start The Universe ...

Big Bang Didn't Need God To Start The Universe ...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...

http://news.yahoo.com/big-bang-didnt-god-start-universe-researchers-135947794.html;_ylt=Au56zqGg8TH8aiwkgnK0oa4PLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTNtODJwY20wBG1pdAMEcGtnAzE3N2E4OWNjLTIyYzEtMzg2Yy05MjgzLTUzOWE3MzI1YWI5ZARwb3MDMwRzZWMDbG5fU3BhY2VBc3Ryb25vbXlfZ2FsBHZlcgNiY2E5ZmMzMS1iZWNmLTExZTEtYWVmZi02NjYzY2IzYzE0NTM-;_ylv=3

Double-A
2012-06-25 15:01:27 EST
On Jun 25, 10:23 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/big-bang-didnt-god-start-universe-researchers-1...

I'm surprised they even researched the topic!

"The Big Bang could've occurred as a result of just the laws of
physics being there," said astrophysicist Alex Filippenko of the
University of California, Berkeley. "With the laws of physics, you can
get universes."

I thought each universe had its own laws of physics.

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jun 25, 10:23 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/big-bang-didnt-god-start-universe-researchers-1...

I'm surprised they even researched the topic!

"The Big Bang could've occurred as a result of just the laws of
physics being there," said astrophysicist Alex Filippenko of the
University of California, Berkeley. "With the laws of physics, you can
get universes."

I thought each universe had its own laws of physics.

Double-A

*** Nahhh ... there's only ONE Universe, AA.
You're thinking of dumpsters ... they are all different,
different logos, different rotten leftovers, different
dents and different bent lids and the like.

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-25 15:41:52 EST
In article <-OydnSFLcoYUA3XSnZ2dnUVZ_qSdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...

Just because you can invent a scenario that does not involve the god-to-be, it
doesn't mean the scenario is true.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

<six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message
> In article <-OydnSFLcoYUA3XSnZ2dnUVZ_qSdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...
>
> Just because you can invent a scenario that does not involve the
> god-to-be, it
> doesn't mean the scenario is true.

You do strike me as the sort of person who requires the
constant assurances of a make-believe entity in order to
justify your miserable existence..

G=EMC^2
2012-06-26 18:29:23 EST
On Jun 25, 3:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 10:23 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/big-bang-didnt-god-start-universe-researchers-1...
>
> I'm surprised they even researched the topic!
>
> "The Big Bang could've occurred as a result of just the laws of
> physics being there," said astrophysicist Alex Filippenko of the
> University of California, Berkeley. "With the laws of physics, you can
> get universes."
>
> I thought each universe had its own laws of physics.
>
> Double-A

AA Gods are used to create wars. TreBert

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-06-26 20:54:25 EST
On Jun 25, 4:44 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg"<six-n...@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message

> > In article <-OydnSFLcoYUA3XSnZ2dnUVZ_qSdn...@giganews.com>,
> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...
>
> > Just because you can invent a scenario that does not involve the
> > god-to-be, it
> > doesn't mean the scenario is true.
>
> You do strike me as the sort of person who requires the
> constant assurances of a make-believe entity in order to
> justify your miserable existence..

Dolly the Sheep is real, but that still doesn't justify your miserable
existence, Hagar.

On Jun 26, 3:29 pm, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 3:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 25, 10:23 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you delusional Believers ...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/big-bang-didnt-god-start-universe-researchers-1...
>
> > I'm surprised they even researched the topic!
>
> > "The Big Bang could've occurred as a result of just the laws of
> > physics being there," said astrophysicist Alex Filippenko of the
> > University of California, Berkeley. "With the laws of physics, you can
> > get universes."
>
> > I thought each universe had its own laws of physics.
>
> > Double-A
>
> AA  Gods are used to create wars. TreBert

And none seem better than those Semite Gods, at creating and
sustaining wars.

You don't really think those K12 textbooks of our area were telling us
the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:23:20 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Put that...

Would you like me to reply to this amazing intelligence data ?

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info