Research Discussion: Little By Little, Sanity Prevails ...

Little By Little, Sanity Prevails ...

First in Wisconsin, by a solid trouncing of the hapless Liberal doofi, then
a 2 X 4 across the heads of the Scumbag Unions for extorting money for
political purposes from the unwilling union membership, which finally found
the cajones to stand up to the thugs and their Government cronies, and now
:Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!! That's like a win
over the stupidity and the idiotic objections of gun-runner Holder and that
ditzbag Napolitano.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/supreme-court-upholds-key-part-arizona-immigration-law-141927514.html

Next will be the demise of the "You have to vote for it to find out what's
in it" abortion, compliments of the Negroid (Obama), the senile Grandmother
(Pelosi) and the shriveled up whiner for Nevada (Reid), in its entirety, we
can only hope.

The voter ID law should become the fiat of the land, next.

"Hägar" wrote in message

First in Wisconsin, by a solid trouncing of the hapless Liberal doofi, then
a 2 X 4 across the heads of the Scumbag Unions for extorting money for
political purposes from the unwilling union membership, which finally found
the cajones to stand up to the thugs and their Government cronies, and now
:Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!

***********************
Hags, you should read the entire opinion with respect to the Arizona issue.
Sheriff Joe does not have unbridled authority to ask for your "papers," nor
does the state of Arizona have authority over any other immigration
policy/law. Crackers, however, may be stopped and searched for money to
make certain they are legally entitled to gubmint cheese and section 8
trailer pad subsidies..

Clave
2012-06-25 13:03:13 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]

<...>

> :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!

Who tells you to post this crap?

The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional horseshit,
and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the time being. And
just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start getting challenged on
the street.

Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...

Jim

"Clave" wrote in message news:cQ0Gr.8594$3z3.1768@newsfe01.iad...

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<...>

> :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!

Who tells you to post this crap?

The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional horseshit,
and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the time being. And
just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start getting challenged on
the street.

Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...

Jim
*********************
Hags doesn't understand the finer points of the decision - such as the
admonition against racial profiling. It's an easily understood concept if
we just describe Hagar. To wit: Grizzled old tat covered fat man with a
three day beard, greasy hair, and drooling from the right side of his mouth.
If he's wearing a shirt it's a pit stained wife beater that's ripped on one
side. He's wearing dirty jean shorts that look shit stained from the rear.
One of his sandal straps is held together with duct tape. So if we saw Hags
anywhere other than sitting in a plastic strap aluminum lawn chair dangling
his yellow toenails in the plastic pool in front of his trailer, we would
immediately assume he's a law breaking vagrant. But that would be wrong.
Law enforcement must wait until they see him pee on the dumpster behind the
Taco Mart where he dives for half eaten burritos. Then, and only then,
could he be arrested for public indecency and made to show his papers.
Lacking papers, he could be frog marched to the county lookup for another
weekend of living large, cracker style.

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> <...>
>
>> :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!
>
> Who tells you to post this crap?
>
> The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional
> horseshit, and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the time
> being. And just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start getting
> challenged on the street.
>
> Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...
>
> Jim

Jimbo, you must be one broke motherfucker, you demented imbecile.
I used my credit cards three times this weekend, and all three times
I was asked for a picture ID. It did not offend me in any way, since it was
either show it or be denied the purchase.

So, it would appear that you douche-bag do not have any credit cards, or
else you'd be railing against having to show your drivers license. Coming
to think of it, douches like you probably don't have a drivers license,
because you can't afford a car. Why don't you grow up and go look for a job,
you sorry-ass piece of fecal matter, instead of butting in where your
opinion is not needed or appreciated.

Love, your bestest pal, Hagar.

Clave
2012-06-25 23:43:01 EST

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!
>>
>> Who tells you to post this crap?
>>
>> The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional
>> horseshit, and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the
>> time being. And just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start
>> getting challenged on the street.
>>
>> Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...
>>
>> Jim
>
> Jimbo, you must be one broke motherfucker, you demented imbecile.
> I used my credit cards three times this weekend, and all three times
> I was asked for a picture ID...

Use of a credit card isn't a Constitutionally-guaranteed right, you stupid
cracker.

Jim

On Jun 25, 10:03 am, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> <...>
>
> > :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!
>
> Who tells you to post this crap?
>
> The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional horseshit,
> and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the time being.  And
> just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start getting challenged on
> the street.
>
> Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...
>
> Jim

Arizona has accomplished a little part of what Nazi Germany had going
for itself.

I bet redneck ZNRs and FUD-masters are very happy campers. Now all
they need are some of those work camps and gas chambers.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 25, 10:03 am, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> <...>
>
> > :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!
>
> Who tells you to post this crap?
>
> The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional
> horseshit,
> and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the time being. And
> just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start getting challenged on
> the street.
>
> Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...
>
> Jim

Arizona has accomplished a little part of what Nazi Germany had going
for itself.

*** Hitler cleaned up the illegal immigration problem, didn't he .. how many
illegals do you think entered Germany after he rose to power ??? I think
you know the answer ... it is close to ZERO, you numbskull. We need some of
that here.

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Jun 25, 10:03 am, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
> "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> <...>
>
> > :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!
>
> Who tells you to post this crap?
>
> The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional
> horseshit,
> and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the time being. And
> just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start getting challenged on
> the street.
>
> Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...
>
> Jim

Arizona has accomplished a little part of what Nazi Germany had going
for itself.

*** Hitler cleaned up the illegal immigration problem, didn't he .. how many
illegals do you think entered Germany after he rose to power ??? I think
you know the answer ... it is close to ZERO, you numbskull. We need some of
that here.

What we need are some anti-Cracker laws. Driving your house after dark
should be a capital offense. Along with sending your kids to the liquor
store with food stamps to buy booze and cigarettes.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-06-26 20:49:52 EST
On Jun 26, 12:29 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> On Jun 25, 10:03 am, "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > <...>
>
> > > :Tada ... the good part of the Arizona law stays !!!
>
> > Who tells you to post this crap?
>
> > The Supremes said that almost all of the bill is unconstitutional
> > horseshit,
> > and only the "papers please" part of it is OK only for the time being. And
> > just wait for the fallout once legal citizens start getting challenged on
> > the street.
>
> > Christ, the lies you people tell yourselves...
>
> > Jim
>
> Arizona has accomplished a little part of what Nazi Germany had going
> for itself.
>
> *** Hitler cleaned up the illegal immigration problem, didn't he .. how many
> illegals do you think entered Germany after he rose to power ???  I think
> you know the answer ... it is close to ZERO, you numbskull.  We need some of
> that here.

> What we need are some anti-Cracker laws.  Driving your house after dark
> should be a capital offense. Along with sending your kids to the liquor
> store with food stamps to buy booze and cigarettes.

Don't forget livestock as "relatives" and crossbreeding with them.