Research Discussion: Sustainable Development

Sustainable Development

The code name for "Stick it to the Wealthy" and give it to the
poor.
The poor are poor because of choices they made ... just look at
the USofA. Wealthy in 2008, broke in 2012, because we elected
an inept Negroid as a leader and a host of totally unqualified bureaucrats
and paper-pushing theorists with book-learning degrees, but too dumb to hang
a picture on a wall.

http://news.yahoo.com/rio-20-unhappy-environmental-summit-071329905.html

But being the ideology driven losers they are, the only thing they
accomplished was the decision to have more meetings, in order to schedule
more future discussions. In the meantime, all these bozos still feed off
the public trough, have never accomplished anything, and looking at their
track record, they never will. But they are aces at spending other people's
hard-earned money.
In short, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Hags - When you got to Walmart the morning after your benefit card is
recharged, be very very careful when you dump out:

MONTICELLO, Ky. (CBS Cleveland) — Better be careful the next time you want
to use the bathroom at a Walmart.

Police were called to the store in Monticello, Ky., because a woman was
glued to the toilet seat.

WLEX-TV reports that woman was stuck for more than an hour on the toilet
because the seat was covered in super glue.

On Jun 24, 8:34 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The code name for "Stick it to the Wealthy" and give it to the
> poor.
> The poor are poor because of choices they made ... just look at
> the USofA.  Wealthy in 2008, broke in 2012, because we elected
> an inept Negroid as a leader and a host of totally unqualified bureaucrats
> and paper-pushing theorists with book-learning degrees, but too dumb to hang
> a picture on a wall.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/rio-20-unhappy-environmental-summit-071329905.html
>
> But being the ideology driven losers they are, the only thing they
> accomplished was the decision to have more meetings, in order to schedule
> more future discussions.  In the meantime, all these bozos still feed off
> the public trough, have never accomplished anything, and looking at their
> track record, they never will.  But they are aces at spending other people's
> hard-earned money.
> In short, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Your acting/reacting as Jewish and sufficiently brown-nose devoted to
the ZNR/GOP flatulence is how best to be sufficiently public funded
and thus set for life. At least that method worked for those
associated with GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Hitler, and nowadays it's the
mafia Oligarch Rothschilds that you rednecks favor.

Obviously none of your peers were ever Muslim or of any other honestly
conservative faith or policy.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

"Notroll2012" wrote in message news:FCGFr.36409$rr2.24390@newsfe13.iad...

Hags - When you got to Walmart the morning after your benefit card is
recharged, be very very careful when you dump out:

MONTICELLO, Ky. (CBS Cleveland) — Better be careful the next time you want
to use the bathroom at a Walmart.

Police were called to the store in Monticello, Ky., because a woman was
glued to the toilet seat.

WLEX-TV reports that woman was stuck for more than an hour on the toilet
because the seat was covered in super glue.

Can anyone spot Hagar?
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-06-24 16:15:43 EST
On Jun 24, 11:54 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Notroll2012"  wrote in messagenews:FCGFr.36409$rr2.24390@newsfe13.iad...
>
> Hags - When you got to Walmart the morning after your benefit card is
> recharged, be very very careful when you dump out:
>
> MONTICELLO, Ky. (CBS Cleveland) — Better be careful the next time you want
> to use the bathroom at a Walmart.
>
> Police were called to the store in Monticello, Ky., because a woman was
> glued to the toilet seat.
>
> WLEX-TV reports that woman was stuck for more than an hour on the toilet
> because the seat was covered in super glue.

> Can anyone spot Hagar?http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

It seems to be three male couples -- not that there's anything wrong
with that -- but Hagar is the fattest of the six.

http://zodiblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/redneck.jpg