Research Discussion: Romney's Campaign Donations Surging ...

Romney's Campaign Donations Surging ...

http://news.yahoo.com/cash-rules-romney-retreat-while-condoleezza-rice-steals-044000279--abc-news-politics.html

and the Liberals are whining "Unfair". Didn't seem to matter in
Wisconsin, did it, didn't matter the first time around in 2008 when
the Negroid out-spent everyone two to one ...
But to attract donations, one must have something to offer, other
than abject failures and a host of broken promises and unfulfilled
lies. Frank-Dodd regulated the Bankers (who did that dumb Nigger
think has all the money), Nancy Pelosi gave us the "You have to vote
for it to see what's in it" fiasco and now nobody can afford to hire
people.
The Supreme Court just put a crimp into the Union's membership
dues extortion racket, so that source is somewhat diminished ...
The Liberals made the Anointed One's bed, as it were, and now
he has to sleep in it. Live with it, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

On Jun 24, 8:56 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

He's on the other side of his yacht, and them bricks is what redneck
poop looks like.
http://zodiblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/redneck.jpg

Bast
2012-06-24 14:19:57 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

That's a trick question.
As Hagar hvac and saul are inside,....and I shudder to think what might be
transpiring

Double-A
2012-06-24 17:05:45 EST
On Jun 24, 8:20 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/cash-rules-romney-retreat-while-condoleezza-ric...
>
> and the Liberals are whining "Unfair".  Didn't seem to matter in
> Wisconsin, did it, didn't matter the first time around in 2008 when
> the Negroid out-spent everyone two to one ...
> But to attract donations, one must have something to offer, other
> than abject failures and a host of broken promises and unfulfilled
> lies.  Frank-Dodd regulated the Bankers (who did that dumb Nigger
> think has all the money), Nancy Pelosi gave us the "You have to vote
> for it to see what's in it" fiasco and now nobody can afford to hire
> people.
> The Supreme Court just put a crimp into the Union's membership
> dues extortion racket, so that source is somewhat diminished ...
> The Liberals made the Anointed One's bed, as it were, and now
> he has to sleep in it.  Live with it, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Hoqw much are you giving to the Romney campaign, Hagar?

Double-A

G=EMC^2
2012-06-24 18:30:07 EST
On Jun 24, 5:05 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 8:20 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/cash-rules-romney-retreat-while-condoleezza-ric...
>
> > and the Liberals are whining "Unfair".  Didn't seem to matter in
> > Wisconsin, did it, didn't matter the first time around in 2008 when
> > the Negroid out-spent everyone two to one ...
> > But to attract donations, one must have something to offer, other
> > than abject failures and a host of broken promises and unfulfilled
> > lies.  Frank-Dodd regulated the Bankers (who did that dumb Nigger
> > think has all the money), Nancy Pelosi gave us the "You have to vote
> > for it to see what's in it" fiasco and now nobody can afford to hire
> > people.
> > The Supreme Court just put a crimp into the Union's membership
> > dues extortion racket, so that source is somewhat diminished ...
> > The Liberals made the Anointed One's bed, as it were, and now
> > he has to sleep in it.  Live with it, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Hoqw much are you giving to the Romney campaign, Hagar?
>
> Double-A

Mafia GOP fat cats will take the money right out of the treasury They
have a licence to steal trillions,and have . Get the picture yet?
TreBert

On Jun 24, 8:20 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/cash-rules-romney-retreat-while-condoleezza-ric...
>
> and the Liberals are whining "Unfair".  Didn't seem to matter in
> Wisconsin, did it, didn't matter the first time around in 2008 when
> the Negroid out-spent everyone two to one ...
> But to attract donations, one must have something to offer, other
> than abject failures and a host of broken promises and unfulfilled
> lies.  Frank-Dodd regulated the Bankers (who did that dumb Nigger
> think has all the money), Nancy Pelosi gave us the "You have to vote
> for it to see what's in it" fiasco and now nobody can afford to hire
> people.
> The Supreme Court just put a crimp into the Union's membership
> dues extortion racket, so that source is somewhat diminished ...
> The Liberals made the Anointed One's bed, as it were, and now
> he has to sleep in it.  Live with it, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

That's their only option, is to buy the election or pay their Semite
run mafia to make those votes for President BHO fall within their
footprint, just like how they got all of those WTC structures to to
fall right on cue.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jun 24, 8:20 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/cash-rules-romney-retreat-while-condoleezza-ric...
>
> and the Liberals are whining "Unfair". Didn't seem to matter in
> Wisconsin, did it, didn't matter the first time around in 2008 when
> the Negroid out-spent everyone two to one ...
> But to attract donations, one must have something to offer, other
> than abject failures and a host of broken promises and unfulfilled
> lies. Frank-Dodd regulated the Bankers (who did that dumb Nigger
> think has all the money), Nancy Pelosi gave us the "You have to vote
> for it to see what's in it" fiasco and now nobody can afford to hire
> people.
> The Supreme Court just put a crimp into the Union's membership
> dues extortion racket, so that source is somewhat diminished ...
> The Liberals made the Anointed One's bed, as it were, and now
> he has to sleep in it. Live with it, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Hoqw much are you giving to the Romney campaign, Hagar?

Double-A

*** Probably $700 more, if I like whom he picks for VP.
I already gave $300 and if it looks like it going to be close,
I'll send it anyway.
Thanks for asking.
PS: I donated $800 to Scott Walker ... worked out well,
don't you think ??

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 24, 5:05 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 8:20 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/cash-rules-romney-retreat-while-condoleezza-ric...
>
> > and the Liberals are whining "Unfair". Didn't seem to matter in
> > Wisconsin, did it, didn't matter the first time around in 2008 when
> > the Negroid out-spent everyone two to one ...
> > But to attract donations, one must have something to offer, other
> > than abject failures and a host of broken promises and unfulfilled
> > lies. Frank-Dodd regulated the Bankers (who did that dumb Nigger
> > think has all the money), Nancy Pelosi gave us the "You have to vote
> > for it to see what's in it" fiasco and now nobody can afford to hire
> > people.
> > The Supreme Court just put a crimp into the Union's membership
> > dues extortion racket, so that source is somewhat diminished ...
> > The Liberals made the Anointed One's bed, as it were, and now
> > he has to sleep in it. Live with it, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Hoqw much are you giving to the Romney campaign, Hagar?
>
> Double-A

Mafia GOP fat cats will take the money right out of the treasury They
have a licence to steal trillions,and have . Get the picture yet?
TreBert

*** Those are the advantages of having an education.
They can read, they can spell, they are smart and then
... well, then there is you ... get the picture ??

Bast
2012-06-24 21:23:26 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 24, 8:20 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/cash-rules-romney-retreat-while-condoleezza-ric...
>>
>> and the Liberals are whining "Unfair". Didn't seem to matter in
>> Wisconsin, did it, didn't matter the first time around in 2008 when
>> the Negroid out-spent everyone two to one ...
>> But to attract donations, one must have something to offer, other
>> than abject failures and a host of broken promises and unfulfilled
>> lies. Frank-Dodd regulated the Bankers (who did that dumb Nigger
>> think has all the money), Nancy Pelosi gave us the "You have to vote
>> for it to see what's in it" fiasco and now nobody can afford to hire
>> people.
>> The Supreme Court just put a crimp into the Union's membership
>> dues extortion racket, so that source is somewhat diminished ...
>> The Liberals made the Anointed One's bed, as it were, and now
>> he has to sleep in it. Live with it, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>

> Hoqw much are you giving to the Romney campaign, Hagar?
>
> Double-A
>

> *** Probably $700 more, if I like whom he picks for VP.
> I already gave $300 and if it looks like it going to be close,
> I'll send it anyway.
> Thanks for asking.
> PS: I donated $800 to Scott Walker ... worked out well,
> don't you think ??

Ahhh,..... but how much did you donate to Sandusky ?