Research Discussion: The "Big Dipper" Visible In The Night Sky

The "Big Dipper" Visible In The Night Sky

http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html

... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
Massachusetts,
... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes don't
have addresses ...

Double-A
2012-06-23 14:21:47 EST
On Jun 23, 11:04 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html

And up to this point Hagar was actually on topic!

Double-A
> ... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
> Massachusetts,
> ... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes don't
> have addresses ...

Double-A

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html

... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
Massachusetts,
... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes don't
have addresses ...
********************
The big dipper and your bulbous, pasty white, tat covered fat cracker ass.
Bwaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jun 23, 11:04 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html

And up to this point Hagar was actually on topic!

Double-A
> ... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
> Massachusetts,
> ... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes
> don't
> have addresses ...

Double-A

*** I just love yanking you Loozer's chain ....
...You can't help but bite.
I should patent it as "Trolling for total Losers" bait ...

G=EMC^2
2012-06-24 10:28:57 EST
On Jun 23, 2:21 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 11:04 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html
>
> And up to this point Hagar was actually on topic!
>
>  Double-A
>
> > ... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
> > Massachusetts,
> > ... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes don't
> > have addresses ...
>
> Double-A

Lets not leave out the "little Dipper " I believe the dippes got
humankind to look up. polaris was the pointer .

Double-A
2012-06-24 17:01:06 EST
On Jun 24, 7:28 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 2:21 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 23, 11:04 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html
>
> > And up to this point Hagar was actually on topic!
>
> >  Double-A
>
> > > ... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
> > > Massachusetts,
> > > ... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes don't
> > > have addresses ...
>
> > Double-A
>
> Lets not leave out the "little Dipper "   I believe the dippes got
> humankind to look up. polaris was the pointer .

With modern light polluted and smoggy skies, only two stars of the
little dipper besides polaris are visible, around here anywaty.

Double-A

Bast
2012-06-24 18:22:13 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 23, 11:04 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html
>

> And up to this point Hagar was actually on topic!
>

> Double-A
>> ... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
>> Massachusetts,
>> ... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes
>> don't
>> have addresses ...
>
> Double-A
>
> *** I just love yanking you Loozer's chain ....
> ...You can't help but bite.
> I should patent it as "Trolling for total Losers" bait ...

You just want to piss off the Australians, who keeps saying the polar
constellation looks like a cross

Painius
2012-06-27 15:33:00 EST
On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:00:48 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
>On Jun 23, 11:04 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/see-big-dipper-summer-night-sky-193330759.html
>

>And up to this point Hagar was actually on topic!
>

> Double-A
>> ... but if you want to see the "Big Dip", you'll have to go to
>> Massachusetts,
>> ... just ask BeeertBrain for his address ... ooops ... cardboard boxes
>> don't
>> have addresses ...
>
>Double-A
>
>*** I just love yanking you Loozer's chain ....
>...You can't help but bite.
>I should patent it as "Trolling for total Losers" bait ...

The AA man was right on, you liberal-mouthed lout. Most of your posts
are off-topic, and even when you have on-topic material, you taint it
with bullshit off-topic poison. If I want to read political shit, I
will go to a political newsgroup. You've been on UseNet more than
long enough to know how wrong you are.

Shape up or ship the fuck out.

Happy days *and*...
Starry starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
P* @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

On 6/27/2012 3:33 PM, Painius wrote:

> The AA man was right on, you liberal-mouthed lout. Most of your posts
> are off-topic, and even when you have on-topic material, you taint it
> with bullshit off-topic poison.

Ha ha...Ha ha...He said taint.

Painius
2012-06-28 00:28:31 EST
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:11:20 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/27/2012 3:33 PM, Painius wrote:
>>
>> The AA man was right on, you liberal-mouthed lout. Most of your posts
>> are off-topic, and even when you have on-topic material, you taint it
>> with bullshit off-topic poison.
>

>Ha ha...Ha ha...He said taint.

Yeah, I guess I was a little hard on him, taint that so?

He a big boy; he get over it.

Taint this, taint that, right?

Anatomically speeking, of course.

Happy days *and*...