Research Discussion: Interior Of Mars As Wet As That Of The Earth ...

Interior Of Mars As Wet As That Of The Earth ...

... scientists have concluded. This revelation will continue BeeertBrain's
"Champion of False Predictions" status.

http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html

On 6/23/2012 2:00 PM, Hägar wrote:
> ... scientists have concluded. This revelation will continue BeeertBrain's
> "Champion of False Predictions" status.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html

Bert is such a fucking retard, he thinks there's Martian clams under
the soil. I think the he just 'soiled' himself from eating bad clams.

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:00:25 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>... scientists have concluded...
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html

Zombies and BigFoots in there having a Drink !

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

On Jun 24, 4:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:00:25 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >... scientists have concluded...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html
>
> Zombies and BigFoots in there having a Drink !
>
> __________________________________

Actually, the soft and/or porous interior of our moon should be even
wetter, as partially because of having formed its rather thick and
fully fused basalt crust that doesn't even leak all that much helium.

When something extremely molten hot is suddenly placed into a cold and
hard vacuum, it tends to quickly form its outer crust while the
interior continues to vaporize and/or boil off numerous gasses
(including H2O) that can't so easily escape, and thus forming geode
pockets of considerable volume.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 23, 11:00 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... scientists have concluded. This revelation will continue BeeertBrain's
> "Champion of False Predictions" status.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html

Actually, the soft and/or porous interior of our moon should be even
wetter than Mars has to offer, as partially because of our moon having
formed its rather thick and fully fused basalt crust that doesn't even
leak all that much helium. That is the case if you buy into the moon
formed out of Earth and large impactor theory.

When something extremely molten hot is suddenly placed into a cold and
hard vacuum, it tends to quickly form its outer crust while the fluid
interior continues to vaporize and/or boil off numerous gasses
(including H2O) that can't so easily escape, and thus forming geode
pockets and porous layers of considerable volume.

At least 0.1% of our moon (2.2e16 m3) could be entirely vapor and/or
packed with various brines that could be easily taped and utilized to
suit. I wouldn’t be all that surprised to see 1% (2.2e17 m3) as
hollow or porous, because a lot of common geode rocks offer more than
a 10% volume that’s devoid of solids.
https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rock

https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rocks&num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=747&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=NAznT46xA-jC2wXOy8jZCQ&ved=0CM4EELAE&biw=1039&bih=738

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 24, 4:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:00:25 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >... scientists have concluded...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html
>
> Zombies and BigFoots in there having a Drink !
>
> __________________________________
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Items arriving by way of the Sirius Oort cloud could be a real kicker
and/or wakeup call for us, especially when they’ll be the 1+ km
diameter class of icy asteroids that could impose a serious threat to
our limited and often unprepared ways of surviving.

Actually, the lower density and somewhat physically softer and/or
porous interior of our moon should be even wetter than anything Mars
has to offer, as partially because of our moon having formed its
rather thick and fully fused basalt crust that’s also highly
paramagnetic and doesn't even manage to leak all that much of its
helium. That is the best outcome case if you buy into the moon formed
out of Earth and large impactor theory.

When something made extensively from Earth is extremely molten hot and
suddenly placed into a cold and hard vacuum, it tends to quickly form
its outer crust while the fluid interior continues to vaporize and/or
boil off numerous gasses (including H2O) that can't so easily escape,
and thus forming geode pockets and porous layers of considerable
volume.

At least 0.1% of our moon (2.2e16 m3) could be entirely vapor and/or
packed with various brines that could be easily taped and utilized to
suit. I wouldn’t be all that surprised to see 1% (2.2e17 m3) as
hollow or porous, because a lot of common geode rocks offer more than
a 10% volume that’s devoid of solids.
https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rock

https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rocks&num=100&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=747&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=NAznT46xA-jC2wXOy8jZCQ&ved=0CM4EELAE&biw=1039&bih=738

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

G=EMC^2
2012-06-24 10:30:41 EST
On Jun 24, 9:14 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 4:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:00:25 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >... scientists have concluded...
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html
>
> > Zombies and BigFoots in there having a Drink !
>
> > __________________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
> >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYou...
>
> > ___
>
> Items arriving by way of the Sirius Oort cloud could be a real kicker
> and/or wakeup call for us, especially when they’ll be the 1+ km
> diameter class of icy asteroids that could impose a serious threat to
> our limited and often unprepared ways of surviving.
>
> Actually, the lower density and somewhat physically softer and/or
> porous interior of our moon should be even wetter than anything Mars
> has to offer, as partially because of our moon having formed its
> rather thick and fully fused basalt crust that’s also highly
> paramagnetic and doesn't even manage to leak all that much of its
> helium.  That is the best outcome case if you buy into the moon formed
> out of Earth and large impactor theory.
>
> When something made extensively from Earth is extremely molten hot and
> suddenly placed into a cold and hard vacuum, it tends to quickly form
> its outer crust while the fluid interior continues to vaporize and/or
> boil off numerous gasses (including H2O) that can't so easily escape,
> and thus forming geode pockets and porous layers of considerable
> volume.
>
> At least 0.1% of our moon (2.2e16 m3) could be entirely vapor and/or
> packed with various brines that could be easily taped and utilized to
> suit.  I wouldn’t be all that surprised to see 1% (2.2e17 m3) as
> hollow or porous, because a lot of common geode rocks offer more than
> a 10% volume that’s devoid of solids.
>  https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rock
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rocks&num=100&hl=en&client=fire...
>
>  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
>  http://translate.google.com/#
>  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

NASA Mafia "Once upon a time" BS

On Jun 24, 4:41 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:00:25 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >... scientists have concluded...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/parts-mars-interior-wet-earths-104217052.html
>
> Zombies and BigFoots in there having a Drink !
>
> __________________________________
>
> ___

> ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof
> Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos
> Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info

> Beautiful Documentary
> ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof
> Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.webng.comhttp://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof
>
> ___

Items arriving by way of the Sirius Oort cloud could be a real kicker
and/or wakeup call for us, especially when they\ufffdll be the 1+ km
diameter class of icy asteroids that could impose a serious threat to
our limited and often unprepared ways of surviving.

Actually, the lower density and somewhat physically softer and/or
porous interior of our moon should be even wetter than anything Mars
has to offer, as partially because of our moon having formed its
rather thick and fully fused basalt crust that\ufffds also highly
paramagnetic and doesn't even manage to leak all that much of its
helium. That is the best outcome case if you buy into the moon formed
out of Earth and large impactor theory.

When something made extensively from Earth is extremely molten hot and
suddenly placed into a cold and hard vacuum, it tends to quickly form
its outer crust while the fluid interior continues to vaporize and/or
boil off numerous gasses (including H2O) that can't so easily escape,
and thus forming geode pockets and porous layers of considerable
volume.

At least 0.1% of our moon (2.2e16 m3) could be entirely vapor and/or
packed with various brines that could be easily taped and utilized to
suit. I wouldn\ufffdt be all that surprised to see 1% (2.2e17 m3) as
hollow or porous, because a lot of common geode rocks offer more than
a 10% volume that\ufffds devoid of solids.

I am so very appreciative of the fact that we have you, GothBall, to
'splain it all to us. The fact that we, at least those of us who are
interested in the subject, have seen and heard your indulgent
explanations at least 10 times on various Educational TV
presentations, makes you pompous commentary even more
ridiculous in its duplicity. Of course the original version of
your copy-cat drivel said "easily tapped (2 Ts) and utilized",
but stupidity is the hallmark of your presence.

On Jun 24, 8:06 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> volume.
>
> At least 0.1% of our moon (2.2e16 m3) could be entirely vapor and/or
> packed with various brines that could be easily taped and utilized to
> suit.  I wouldn’t be all that surprised to see 1% (2.2e17 m3) as
> hollow or porous, because a lot of common geode rocks offer more than
> a 10% volume that’s devoid of solids.
>
>         ****************************************
> I am so very appreciative of the fact that we have you, GothBall, to
> 'splain it all to us.  The fact that we, at least those of us who are
> interested in the subject, have seen and heard your indulgent
> explanations at least 10 times on various Educational TV
> presentations, makes you pompous commentary even more
> ridiculous in its duplicity.  Of course the original version of
> your copy-cat drivel said "easily tapped (2 Ts) and utilized",
> but stupidity is the hallmark of your presence.

Your usual redneck ZNR/GOP FUD is noted.

On Jun 24, 7:30 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 9:14 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Zombies and BigFoots in there having a Drink !
>
> > > __________________________________
>
> > > ___
>
> > > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli gence_Agency.jpg)
> > >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > > Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYou...
>
> > > ___
>
> > Items arriving by way of the Sirius Oort cloud could be a real kicker
> > and/or wakeup call for us, especially when they’ll be the 1+ km
> > diameter class of icy asteroids that could impose a serious threat to
> > our limited and often unprepared ways of surviving.
>
> > Actually, the lower density and somewhat physically softer and/or
> > porous interior of our moon should be even wetter than anything Mars
> > has to offer, as partially because of our moon having formed its
> > rather thick and fully fused basalt crust that’s also highly
> > paramagnetic and doesn't even manage to leak all that much of its
> > helium.  That is the best outcome case if you buy into the moon formed
> > out of Earth and large impactor theory.
>
> > When something made extensively from Earth is extremely molten hot and
> > suddenly placed into a cold and hard vacuum, it tends to quickly form
> > its outer crust while the fluid interior continues to vaporize and/or
> > boil off numerous gasses (including H2O) that can't so easily escape,
> > and thus forming geode pockets and porous layers of considerable
> > volume.
>
> > At least 0.1% of our moon (2.2e16 m3) could be entirely vapor and/or
> > packed with various brines that could be easily taped and utilized to
> > suit.  I wouldn’t be all that surprised to see 1% (2.2e17 m3) as
> > hollow or porous, because a lot of common geode rocks offer more than
> > a 10% volume that’s devoid of solids.
> >  https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rock
>
> >https://www.google.com/search?q=geode+rocks&num=100&hl=en&client=fire...
>
> >  http://groups.google.com/groups/search
> >  http://translate.google.com/#
> >  Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”
>
> NASA Mafia "Once upon a time" BS

Exactly BS is what our DARPA and NASA represents, because of what
could have and should have been accomplished was never intended to be.