Research Discussion: White Teeth

White Teeth

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/21/assistant-cheerleading-coach-arrested-for-allegedly-performing-sexual-acts-on/?intcmp=trending

news:js2609$5jl$1@hvac.motzarella.org...

WTF ????

Greysky said you were dead and I was just about
to begin the required one week mourning period ...

Bought beer and pretzels and everything ....

On 6/22/2012 1:27 PM, Hägar wrote:
> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

> WTF ????
>
> Greysky said you were dead and I was just about
> to begin the required one week mourning period ...

Didn't you get the memo? I *am* dead. As we speak I am floating around
in heaven, strumming my harp, and pissing on the religious kooks down
below. It is fucking AWESOME!

Mike Lovell
2012-06-22 15:16:58 EST
On 2012-06-22, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Greysky said you were dead and I was just about
>> to begin the required one week mourning period ...
>
> Didn't you get the memo? I *am* dead. As we speak I am floating around
> in heaven, strumming my harp, and pissing on the religious kooks down
> below. It is fucking AWESOME!

You're in heaven huh? Cool.

What's Hitler like?

--
Jews, Christians & Muslims
The content of your posts will show how much you

4HEAD
2012-06-22 15:38:00 EST
On 6/22/2012 1:39 PM, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/22/2012 1:27 PM, Hägar wrote:
>> "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>> WTF ????
>>
>> Greysky said you were dead and I was just about
>> to begin the required one week mourning period ...
>

> Didn't you get the memo? I *am* dead. As we speak I am floating around
> in heaven, strumming my harp, and pissing on the religious kooks down
> below. It is fucking AWESOME!

I'm not one to judge, but my senses tell me you are not in the Heaven
of the Bible. Stay away from that Lake Of Fire, it'll leave you uglier
than you already are. How about a good ice-cold brew about now?
(( { ;->/

Double-A
2012-06-22 15:49:21 EST
On Jun 22, 9:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/21/assistant-cheerleading-coach-arr...
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I have no tolerance for this kind of thing! The judge should give her
a stiff penalty!

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jun 22, 9:20 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/21/assistant-cheerleading-coach-arr...
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit
> Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I have no tolerance for this kind of thing! The judge should give her
a stiff penalty!

Double-A

*** Kind of makes you want to to go back to school
again ... stiff penalty in hand. as it were ... as in she
keeps on licking, I keep on kicking ...

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2012-06-22 16:09:56 EST
On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:39:01 -0400
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/22/2012 1:27 PM, Hägar wrote:
> > "HVAC"<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>

> > WTF ????
> >
> > Greysky said you were dead and I was just about
> > to begin the required one week mourning period ...
>
> Didn't you get the memo? I *am* dead. As we speak I am floating
> around in heaven, strumming my harp, and pissing on the religious
> kooks down below. It is fucking AWESOME!

Ha ha! One question, since you're obviously responsible for the rainy
weather: What is it that you drink that causes acid rain?

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment, it's the impurities

On 6/22/2012 4:09 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

>> Didn't you get the memo? I *am* dead. As we speak I am floating
>> around in heaven, strumming my harp, and pissing on the religious
>> kooks down below. It is fucking AWESOME!
>
> Ha ha! One question, since you're obviously responsible for the rainy
> weather: What is it that you drink that causes acid rain?

Well, I am a teetotaler, so it must be the coffee.