Research Discussion: New Zealand's Kakapo Brought Back From Extinction ...

New Zealand's Kakapo Brought Back From Extinction ...

They were down to 50, not too long ago, but making a slow recovery. It is
rumored that the rare birds at times are sexually attracted to humans ...

http://news.yahoo.com/n-zealands-night-parrot-brought-back-brink-041243607.html

... which might finally offer the key to Gilligan Horry's horrid
looks and slightly skewed imagination .... just saying ...

Bast
2012-06-21 16:08:42 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> They were down to 50, not too long ago, but making a slow recovery. It
> is rumored that the rare birds at times are sexually attracted to
> humans ...
> http://news.yahoo.com/n-zealands-night-parrot-brought-back-brink-041243607.html
>
> ... which might finally offer the key to Gilligan Horry's horrid
> looks and slightly skewed imagination .... just saying ...

I'm guessing those birds must be republicans, and have white feathers...or
you would have posted this pointless shit with a rally cry to shoot them
all.

Where do you find this stuff ??
Are you on a daily mailing list to get totally useless garbage that no one
else cares about ?

......Or that you had to add,..."sexually attracted to humans",.....as THAT
is what got your attention ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> They were down to 50, not too long ago, but making a slow recovery. It
>> is rumored that the rare birds at times are sexually attracted to
>> humans ...
>> http://news.yahoo.com/n-zealands-night-parrot-brought-back-brink-041243607.html
>>
>> ... which might finally offer the key to Gilligan Horry's horrid
>> looks and slightly skewed imagination .... just saying ...
>

> I'm guessing those birds must be republicans, and have white feathers...or
> you would have posted this pointless shit with a rally cry to shoot them
> all.
>
> Where do you find this stuff ??
> Are you on a daily mailing list to get totally useless garbage that no one
> else cares about ?
>
> ......Or that you had to add,..."sexually attracted to humans",.....as
> THAT is what got your attention ?

I added that to attract you Liberal faggot/lezzie's
attention, since normal events don't seem to do
anything for you. Your fellow tree-huggers and
bed-wetters will be mighty disappointed in you
for making fun of a nearly extinct fucking bird ...
since you're shitting all over yourselves over the
fictional fate Polar Bears and Global Warming,
you demented idiot ...

On Jun 21, 1:08 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > They were down to 50, not too long ago, but making a slow recovery.  It
> > is rumored that the rare birds at times are sexually attracted to
> > humans ...
> >http://news.yahoo.com/n-zealands-night-parrot-brought-back-brink-0412...
>
> > ... which might finally offer the key to Gilligan Horry's horrid
> > looks and slightly skewed imagination .... just saying ...
>
> I'm guessing those birds must be republicans, and have white feathers...or
> you would have posted this pointless shit with a rally cry to shoot them
> all.
>
> Where do you find this stuff ??
> Are you on a daily mailing list to get totally useless garbage that no one
> else cares about ?
>
> ......Or that you had to add,..."sexually attracted to humans",.....as THAT
> is what got your attention ?

Redneck GOP/ZNRs like our resident FUD-master are just here doing
their Oligarch funded jobs.

Bast
2012-06-21 19:12:17 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> They were down to 50, not too long ago, but making a slow recovery. It
>>> is rumored that the rare birds at times are sexually attracted to
>>> humans ...
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/n-zealands-night-parrot-brought-back-brink-041243607.html
>>>
>>> ... which might finally offer the key to Gilligan Horry's horrid
>>> looks and slightly skewed imagination .... just saying ...
>>

>> I'm guessing those birds must be republicans, and have white
>> feathers...or you would have posted this pointless shit with a rally
>> cry to shoot them all.
>>
>> Where do you find this stuff ??
>> Are you on a daily mailing list to get totally useless garbage that no
>> one else cares about ?
>>
>> ......Or that you had to add,..."sexually attracted to humans",.....as
>> THAT is what got your attention ?
>>

> I added that to attract you Liberal faggot/lezzie's
> attention, since normal events don't seem to do
> anything for you. Your fellow tree-huggers and
> bed-wetters will be mighty disappointed in you
> for making fun of a nearly extinct fucking bird ...
> since you're shitting all over yourselves over the
> fictional fate Polar Bears and Global Warming,
> you demented idiot ...

You forgot the " 9/11 was an inside job " stuff.

http://www.ae911truth.org

And "Win $15,000 - Anti Obama Video Contest"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-wq3NkOrw&feature=g-u-u
or
http://youtu.be/3j-wq3NkOrw

On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:49:52 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>They were down to 50, not too long ago, but making a slow recovery.

>http://news.yahoo.com/n-zealands-night-parrot-brought-back-brink-041243607.html

UFO Researchers are making a slow recovery
from harsh UFO Debunkers in the 1950's.

It's been a ride !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miIVwgmmHuU

>From now on, every NSA agent must make a video like that !!!

Disclaimer:
Direct order from the Supreme Beings !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info