Research Discussion: Africans Did Dairy 7 Millenia Ago ...

Africans Did Dairy 7 Millenia Ago ...

... and here we thought that they were lactose-intolerant ...

http://news.yahoo.com/africans-did-dairy-seven-millennia-ago-222608623.html

On the other hand, having domesticated bovines that long
ago for food and other animal-husbandry related purposes, might also explain
the looks of Prince Charles' beloved Camilla ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

... and here we thought that they were lactose-intolerant ...

http://news.yahoo.com/africans-did-dairy-seven-millennia-ago-222608623.html

On the other hand, having domesticated bovines that long
ago for food and other animal-husbandry related purposes, might also explain
the looks of Prince Charles' beloved Camilla ...
**************
So I guess cross breeding between monkeys and buffalos would explain your
looks - and intellect. Cracker.

Clave

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> ... and here we thought that they were lactose-intolerant ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/africans-did-dairy-seven-millennia-ago-222608623.html
>
> On the other hand, having domesticated bovines that long
> ago for food and other animal-husbandry related purposes, might also
> explain
> the looks of Prince Charles' beloved Camilla ...
> **************
> So I guess cross breeding between monkeys and buffalos would explain your
> looks - and intellect. Cracker.

That, paint chips, childhood head trauma and all those pruno and jenkem
parties in his single-wide.

Jim

Torbillion
2012-06-22 15:36:57 EST
Clave wrote:

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> ... and here we thought that they were lactose-intolerant ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/africans-did-dairy-seven-millennia-ago-222608623.html
>>
>> On the other hand, having domesticated bovines that long
>> ago for food and other animal-husbandry related purposes, might also
>> explain
>> the looks of Prince Charles' beloved Camilla ...
>> **************
>> So I guess cross breeding between monkeys and buffalos would explain your
>> looks - and intellect. Cracker.
>
> That, paint chips, childhood head trauma and all those pruno and jenkem
> parties in his single-wide.
>
> Jim

Why don't you crawl back in your bong?

Clave
2012-06-22 16:24:52 EST
"torbillion" <tb@int.er> wrote in message news:js2hgm$lcj$1@dont-email.me...
> Clave wrote:
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> ... and here we thought that they were lactose-intolerant ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/africans-did-dairy-seven-millennia-ago-222608623.html
>>>
>>> On the other hand, having domesticated bovines that long
>>> ago for food and other animal-husbandry related purposes, might also
>>> explain
>>> the looks of Prince Charles' beloved Camilla ...
>>> **************
>>> So I guess cross breeding between monkeys and buffalos would explain
>>> your
>>> looks - and intellect. Cracker.
>>
>> That, paint chips, childhood head trauma and all those pruno and jenkem
>> parties in his single-wide.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Why don't you crawl back in your bong?

Awwww...diddums someone's feldings get all hurted?

Jim

Clave

> "Clave" wrote in message news:7v4Fr.34743$ji7.13464@newsfe20.iad...
>
> "torbillion" <tb@int.er> wrote in message
>> Clave wrote:
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> That, paint chips, childhood head trauma and all those pruno and jenkem
>>> parties in his single-wide.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>
>> Why don't you crawl back in your bong?
>
> Awwww...diddums someone's feldings get all hurted?
>
> ******************
> That was nice of you to reply in Crackerspeak (third grade level) so Hags
> could understand.

Funny that someone other than Haggot would get all defensive and butt-hurt
about it.

Looks like Haggot gots hisself a boyfriend.

Jim

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

>> "Clave" wrote in message news:7v4Fr.34743$ji7.13464@newsfe20.iad...
>>
>> "torbillion" <tb@int.er> wrote in message

>>> Why don't you crawl back in your bong?
>>
>> Awwww...diddums someone's feldings get all hurted?
>>
>> ******************
>> That was nice of you to reply in Crackerspeak (third grade level) so Hags
>> could understand.
>
> Funny that someone other than Haggot would get all defensive and butt-hurt
> about it.
>
> Looks like Haggot gots hisself a boyfriend.
>
> Jim

Thanks, Jim ... I needed that. but let's not stray from the subject at
hand,
it appears that our ancestors also enjoyed sexual relation with the all too
willing bovines ... you being the walking and talking proof of this
hypothesis.
No need to thank me, I know you're a retard ... let's keep it OUR secret,
OK, sweetlips ...

Clave
2012-06-23 22:40:24 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "Clave" wrote in message news:7v4Fr.34743$ji7.13464@newsfe20.iad...
>>>
>>> "torbillion" <tb@int.er> wrote in message

>>> Awwww...diddums someone's feldings get all hurted?
>>>
>>> ******************
>>> That was nice of you to reply in Crackerspeak (third grade level) so
>>> Hags could understand.
>>
>> Funny that someone other than Haggot would get all defensive and
>> butt-hurt about it.
>>
>> Looks like Haggot gots hisself a boyfriend.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Thanks, Jim ... I needed that. but let's not stray from the subject at
> hand...

Your jenkem-addled brain *is* the subject at hand.

Jim

Torbillion
2012-06-28 18:39:14 EST
Clave wrote:
> Looks like Haggot gots hisself a boyfriend.
>
> Jim

You two make a loverly couple.

Torbillion
2012-06-28 18:43:38 EST
Clave wrote:

> That, and I ate paint chips, had childhood head trauma and all those pruno and jenkem
> parties were in his single-wide.
>
> Jim

Busy life, for a shit-eater like you.