Research Discussion: ...and Our Head Negroid Babbles On ...

...and Our Head Negroid Babbles On ...

... making yet again an ass of himself, a feat that by now
has become something of a second nature to this moron.

http://nation.foxnews.com/barack-obama/2012/06/19/krauthammer-reacts-obamas-g-20-speech

But then, in his defense, there was no Teleprompter,
leaving the Community Organizer floundering in an alphabet soup of
disjointed rhetoric, that may have
made sense to him, but left everyone else, at least
those blessed with a modicum of intelligence,
shaking their heads in disbelief, that this moron
is still talking at all, much less that people are
actually listening to his insane and pretentious
rantings.

If you want to know what it feels like to be on a
bus when it goes over a cliff .... then vote for this
pathetic Nigger come November.

..........and our resident racist cracker continues to spew forth his verbal
diarrhea.

David Staup

> ..........and our resident racist cracker continues to spew forth his
> verbal diarrhea.

Hey nobrains...spewing shit is an O'biden speciality...

By comparison Hagar is a poet lauriate........

You dufuss

Brad Herschel
2012-06-20 14:29:42 EST
I was shocked at a gathering last week, very upscale, when several of
the guests referred to the President as that "n----r".

"David Staup" wrote in message news:jrt3i2$ol7$1@dont-email.me...

> ..........and our resident racist cracker continues to spew forth his
> verbal diarrhea.

Hey nobrains...spewing shit is an O'biden speciality...

By comparison Hagar is a poet lauriate........

You dufuss
*******************
Hags is no poet. Just a racist cracker.

"brad herschel" <bradherschel@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was shocked at a gathering last week, very upscale, when several of
> the guests referred to the President as that "n----r".

Well, we call a "Spade" a "Spade", as it were ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"brad herschel" <bradherschel@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was shocked at a gathering last week, very upscale, when several of
> the guests referred to the President as that "n----r".

Well, we call a "Spade" a "Spade", as it were ...
****************
.................and a cracker a cracker, as it were.

David Staup

> "David Staup" wrote in message news:jrt3i2$ol7$1@dont-email.me...

>> ..........and our resident racist cracker continues to spew forth his
>> verbal diarrhea.
>

> Hey nobrains...spewing shit is an O'biden speciality...
>
> By comparison Hagar is a poet lauriate........

> Hags is no poet. Just a racist cracker.

Truely, you need to work on reading comprehension.

you dufuss