Research Discussion: The Big Rip-Off

The Big Rip-Off

These are Obama's jungle bunnies, milking the system.
See America's poor and downtrodden, as the Negroid in Chief
would have us believe, and become disgusted.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt/

We can end this Tax Payer abuse in November.

Bast
2012-06-19 22:39:29 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> These are Obama's jungle bunnies, milking the system.
> See America's poor and downtrodden, as the Negroid in Chief
> would have us believe, and become disgusted.
>
> http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt/
>
> We can end this Tax Payer abuse in November.

End it ????
Heck,..I'm joining up.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> These are Obama's jungle bunnies, milking the system.
>> See America's poor and downtrodden, as the Negroid in Chief
>> would have us believe, and become disgusted.
>>
>> http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt/
>>
>> We can end this Tax Payer abuse in November.
>

> End it ????
> Heck,..I'm joining up.

The way you whine ... I suspected you were of the
shit-colored persuasion ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

These are Obama's jungle bunnies, milking the system.
See America's poor and downtrodden, as the Negroid in Chief
would have us believe, and become disgusted.

*************************
The Southern Baptist Convention just elected a black man as its leader.
This shows how far American has come and how irrelevant Hagar and his racist
ilk have become.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Hägar wrote:
>> These are Obama's jungle bunnies, milking the system.
>> See America's poor and downtrodden, as the Negroid in Chief
>> would have us believe, and become disgusted.
>>
>> http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt/
>>
>> We can end this Tax Payer abuse in November.
>

> End it ????
> Heck,..I'm joining up.

The way you whine ... I suspected you were of the
shit-colored persuasion ...
***********************
The only way Hagar could be abused by the tax system would be the
implementation of a trailer park pad rental excise tax.

Bast
2012-06-20 14:12:27 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> These are Obama's jungle bunnies, milking the system.
>>> See America's poor and downtrodden, as the Negroid in Chief
>>> would have us believe, and become disgusted.
>>>
>>> http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt/
>>>
>>> We can end this Tax Payer abuse in November.
>>

>> End it ????
>> Heck,..I'm joining up.
>>

> The way you whine ... I suspected you were of the
> shit-colored persuasion ...

I'm of the SMART persuasion.
I know that since we only will have a choice between Romney and Obama,...and
things will only get worse either way.
I might as well grab as much as I can before the shit really hits the fan.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> End it ????
>>> Heck,..I'm joining up.
>>>

>> The way you whine ... I suspected you were of the
>> shit-colored persuasion ...
>

> I'm of the SMART persuasion.

*** and that's called "Delusions of Grandeur".

I2i
2012-06-20 21:58:07 EST

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Hägar wrote:
>>> These are Obama's jungle bunnies, milking the system.
>>> See America's poor and downtrodden, as the Negroid in Chief
>>> would have us believe, and become disgusted.
>>>
>>> http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt/
>>>
>>> We can end this Tax Payer abuse in November.
>>

>> End it ????
>> Heck,..I'm joining up.
>>

> The way you whine ... I suspected you were of the
> shit-colored persuasion ...

the way HE whines ? holy shit
do0d you just disintegrated every
fucking irony meter in the known
universe. get a fucking kl0o.

"i2i" <booduh@netzero.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> End it ????
>>> Heck,..I'm joining up.
>>>

>> The way you whine ... I suspected you were of the
>> shit-colored persuasion ...
>
> the way HE whines ? holy shit
> do0d you just disintegrated every
> fucking irony meter in the known
> universe. get a fucking kl0o.

I have to talk to Nurse Ratchet about leaving the
asylum door unlocked ... I2I escaped again ...

I2i
2012-06-21 00:08:16 EST

> "i2i" <booduh@netzero.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> The way you whine ... I suspected you were of the
>>> shit-colored persuasion ...
>>
>> the way HE whines ? holy shit
>> do0d you just disintegrated every
>> fucking irony meter in the known
>> universe. get a fucking kl0o.
>
> I have to talk to Nurse Ratchet about leaving the
> asylum door unlocked ... I2I escaped again ...

and even more whining.
you just can't stop, can you ?