Research Discussion: Internet Debunking Agenda//Debunkers Now Officially Labeled As "dangerous" And "retarded"-PROOF

Internet Debunking Agenda//Debunkers Now Officially Labeled As "dangerous" And "retarded"-PROOF
Posts: 63

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-06-16 08:02:49 EST
Internet Debunking Agenda by “Harold Ensle” <hensle@ix.netcom.com>


The debunking efforts are directed toward making the UFO subject non-
existent in the perception of all users. This is accomplished by
diminishing all serious UFO discussion to the smallest amount and by
trying to discrediting any discussion that does occur.
This is accomplished through a variety of tactics. If a serious case
is discussed, the disinformant will purposely use specious arguments
employing common fallacies of logic. He will always try and misdirect
the discussion into irrelevant topics.
Once this occurs, the disinformant has already
succeeded. The most effective misdirection is to
turn the discussion to the poster himself. By
ridiculing the poster, he both “discredits” and
diverts at the same time. A person who is defending himself against
accusations is no longer discussing the UFO evidence.
Who and how many are required to carry it out? The abilities of the
disinformant should include:
1. A general knowledge of the topic.
2. A general knowledge of science
(only enough to sound convincing).
3. A adequate debating ability.

This is all that is required. The disinformant does not need to have
any knowledge of the cover-up, or be associated with any government
organization. He can simply be hired. However, it would be better, if
the employed disinformant have some association to the government
where he demonstrated loyalty (e.g. Ex-military, CIA or Ex-CIA
bureaucrat etc.). He would be hired on some pretense, for example, to
combat the unhealthy increase in delusional UFO believers, who would
be less prepared if there was a real(worldly) threat to national
security.
The UFO disinformation effort would involve three
people. Two who concentrate on the UFO related
news groups (most often cross-posted) and one
who is responsible for the team, its goals and
the overall UFO disinformation on all newsgroups.
Each of these three people have opened 3-5
accounts under various invented names, all of
which can be changed depending on the circumstances.
This way, they can avoid overplaying a single ID
and also use the other ID’s to add support to a
particular position. They can even respond to
their own posts to obtain a desired effect. The
two man team each maintain a primary ID that is used to form a common
and known presence in the group.
One of the team I will call the “pointman”.
His primary-ID purpose is to establish the standard level of belief
and to respond to a large number of posts promoting this standard.
That is he must directly support the official line which is:
1. There is no evidence that UFO are alien craft.
2. All observations are the result of:
a. Misidentification of natural phenomena
b. Misidentification of aircraft
c. Hallucination
d. Hoax
3. There is no reason to investigate the phenomenon
4. Anyone who disagrees with these first three
statements is either:
a. Ignorant of the facts (or lack of)
b. Delusional
c. Stupid
d. Tricked by UFOlogists

The other I will call the “player”. His primary-ID
purpose is to play various roles (over an extended
period) which can be any mindset from fanatic
skeptic to true believer, though the believer
side is preferred so that a good-cop bad-cop type
interaction can occur. However, the player has
certain rules by which he must abide in the
role as “believer”:

1. He can never support a UFO case that has real evidence (i.e.
difficult to debunk)
2. He can never support a UFO case that is perceived as having public
support. (i.e. classified as a specific need-to-debunk case.)
Other than these limitations, he can essentially promote himself as a
believer in virtually anything. He probably would not want to be too
ridiculous though, so that his position would not be dismissed out of
hand.
The head of the team I will call the “boss”. He does not have a
primary ID, but will post under a specific ID when needed. If the
pointman gets tied up too much with a stubborn believer, the boss will
step in to take over the specific argument so that the pointman can
continue his general debunking duties. The boss will also do a lot of
lurking so to monitor the overall success of the team.
If the believers do not relent, the misinformants will get more and
more insultive to make the newsgroup unpalatable. They will not do it
with their main ID’s (having already established their characters),
but will post under new ID’s with nothing but the rudest possible
insults.
Can we know who specifically these people are, or at least their
current posting ID’s? The first rule is that they would never post
under a real name. Even if they had a home page associated with an
ID, I guarantee that the page would be fake, even with a fake photo
(if included). This is one of the advantages of newsgroup
disinformation. One can be a complete non-entity.
The easiest one to spot is the pointman, because he follows the party
line as described and uses the specific debunking methods here
described. He also posts with the greatest frequency of the three. A
year ago the pointman’s primary ID was Twitch.
There are interesting reasons why this ID was dropped. About March of
2001 after what could best be described as an audit of his posts, it
was realized that his methods were not sufficient. He was actually
proactively debunking, that is he would actually introduce new UFO
topics to debunk.
The problem with this was, despite his debunking
intentions, he was still stimulating conversation
on the topic. Furthermore, by supplying topics,
there was an implicit admission that there was
something that needed to be explained/debunked.

He was given new directives at that time which were:
1. Never introduce a UFO related topic. The topic must be introduced
by someone else, before any discussion can occur.
2. Never provide any information related to a UFO case. Only respond
to information provide by others. 3. Never admit the existence of any
evidence, no matter how meagre the evidence might be.
4. Increase the insult level to about 3 times as
much as the “Twitch” level.
5. Use a normal name to increase credibility.
(“Twitch” was too similar to “Jerk”)

Essentially they wanted a dumbed-down more insultive version of
Twitch. The pointman thus began posting under the name of Michael
Davis.
I do not know who the player was during Twitch’s time. There were so
many debunking wierdos then, it could have been anybody. Certainly
Twitch posted under some other names as well, but it is hard to catch
them since these IDs are used less frequently. I always suspected
Bosch to be Twitch as well. I mean, he was always following up on
Twitch’s posts and pandering to him like Twitch was some deity.
Knowing Twitch’s ego, this would be his second ID of choice.
Furthermore, I couldn’t imagine any real person being such a limp
noodle.
The boss at that time was posting by the name of John Case (and
several other names). His most recent ID is Bruce Hutchison.
The player has currently made himself recognizable.
He is none other than our very own E.L.! The key to
seeing this deception is the simple fact that EL
carefully follows the two rules of the player.
In fact, he can be used as a sort of reverse
barometer to know which UFO cases are good. Any case that EL supports
can be guaranteed to be a lousy case, either a hoax, or virtually
without evidence. Any case that EL complains about can be guaranteed
to be an excellent well-supported case. Another give-away is the
interaction between Davis and EL. Normally Davis would be insulting EL
like there was no tomorrow, but he seems to give EL a lot of leeway.
EL on the other hand is often pandering to Davis, even though, he
should surely see or expect Davis’s disdain for him because of
his(EL’s) “believer POV”.
With more than usual “believer” traffic these days, the disinformants
have re-entered with new ID’s contributing nothing but insults. Twitch/
Davis has entered as Pete Charest. There are others that are also
suspicious, but it is not obvious who they really are.
The bottom line is, if there is nothing to UFO’s, why is there this
transparent debunking effort?
Why are these skeptics even here? There was a time when I was a
skeptic. Not only did I not believe in UFO’s, I didn’t even care. In
those days, I would have never read anything in this newsgroup and
certainly wouldn’t have posted anything.
The only possible answer is, either the “debunkers”
are being paid, or...they have some strange
mental problem which requires them to go find
people to insult. I suspect that there are skeptics here for both
reasons.
H.Ellis Ensle
The following are some insightful replies to the above post:
Anonymous <nobody@hyperreal.pl>
Subject: Re: Usenet UFO Debunking Agenda//Skeptics exposed as
“frauds!”

“Rick Boston” <vze2m22i@verizon.net> wrote:
>Great post Art...H.Ellis Ensle is very perceptive in regards >to the dirty tricks disinformants play...
>
>I have often wondered the same thing
>
>> The bottom line is, if there is nothing to UFO’s, why is there this >> transparent debunking effort? Why are these skeptics even here?
>
>If there is nothing to the UFO subject...Why are they >hired by the Gov to spread their lies ???
>
>I have known for quite some time that the evil MD >uses many puppets, and he has been caught doing >so several times...Yep, old Petey Boy is one of his >dirty socks, along with HVAC and others, I don’t >bother trying to keep up with all his alter-ID’s, >there is no point, If it sounds like MD and walks like >MD, I will treat it like MD, into the circular filing can...
>
>Rick Boston
How about a “get out of jail free” card? Surely 100s of those hapless
millions who are faced with doing time in big brother’s ever-
burgeoning corporate gulags would be happy to so engage in such
despicable activities as you have briefly outlined hereinabove. Did I
say 100s? What about 10s of 1000s to be more realistic. Cut ‘em a deal
and they’ll do just about anything, no? Desperate men...
Also, why kill “Christians” when you can use them for slave labor
(like Constantine did). Prisoners are good workers. Make them believe
that you want to help them and you’ve got loyal soldiers until the day
they die. Helping them might be keeping them alive for another day.
That’s what I mean by helping. See what I mean? After all you saved
their life, and so they owe you!
Years shaved off a prison sentence is the same thing.
I mean, put yourself in the position of the oligarchy. You’ll take by
force whatever you want whenever you want it. You don’t answer to
anyone. Everyone answers to you. Put yourself in that position. You’ll
use the cheapest labor you can find. Prisoners are expendable.
Prisoners are a dime a dozen. Many of their prisoners have white-
collar professional backgrounds, computer hackers, check forgers,
stock brokers, you name it. Any one of these desperados can hit a
keyboard for a few hours a day in exchange for alleged good behavior.
Mayhaps good behavior translates as “debunking quota”, and proficient
“debunkobots” get to go home and work. This would explain a lot of
their egregiously filthy and dishonorable conduct. Their lives depend
on it!!
That “Orwellian Nightmare” of Eric Blair sounds like a walk in the
park compared to what this world is become. But these usenet
newsgroups which discuss “para”normal activities (such discussions of
UFOs, ETs, God, Angels, NDEs, past lives, karma, psychic powers,
ghosts, etc. etc. are normal not “para”normal as debunkers contend)
are open to the public thus that is why the oligarchy wants to
discourage serious readers from reading -and-posting messages and
engaging in substantive dialogue. The oligarchy wants to subdue
anything and anyone who they don’t already control. If they don’t
control you then you are speaking your mind freely on these fine
newsgroup forums undaunted by BB’s debunking efforts.
Why do you think ETs don’t exist or UFOs are “Venus”? It’s because
the oligarchy do not control ETs and so ETs couldn’t possibly exist!
Do you get the picture? The oligarchy know ETs exist but they also
know that they’re uncontrollable, and so they “debunk” all ETs. Big
brother does not control whatever is para-normal. That’s what “para”-
normal really means, anything and anyone which is not under their
control. By contrast, “normal” means everything/everyone they control,
and if not utterly, then to whatever degree is managable.
I find judicious use of a killfile helps tremendously by keeping the
number of debunker posts to a minimum. This frees me up to read more
of the worthwhile posts and also to focus more on my own writing and
research. I see very little of the debunkers nowadays. I’m free to
write about “para”-normal subjects without concern for what the
“debunkers” say. To me, they don’t exist.
And while a few sockpuppets will pop up from time to
time, they are consigned to my “killfile” bit bucket
as soon as they rear their ugly heads=>* p l o n k *
Enough of these hopeless “debunkers”. Back to work...
Re: Internet Debunking Agenda Exposed!!//Do not be misled by
DEBUNKERS!!
- - -
In article <rvaW8.27321$15.9092@www.newsranger.com>, <Unknown> says...
>
>Internet Debunking Agenda by “Harold Ensle”
So what if there are debunkers? Who made you the judge and jury to
decide who should contribute and who shouldn’t or to determine what is
“filthy” and what isn’t. If people do not want to be abused by
insults they can stop responding to those who insult them. It’s as
simple as that. People always have a choice. They also have the
choice whether or not to perpetrate the same behavior on their
abusers, seek revenge, initiate some other form of interaction, leave,
etc. Usenet, like the world at large is full of myriad choices.
Anyone with personal experience can not be made to doubt their own
knowing, especially those who have also been exposed to government
investigators questioning them about what they have learned and
experienced. The fact that the government is interested and spends
time looking into experiencers’ reports seems to say they are still
attempting to solve the mystery themselves rather than, as you say,
having the primary aim of “debunking.” Even if they did, who cares.
Does anyone believe the government anymore about anything?
People are potentially just as swayed and misinformed by so-called
expert “researchers” who think they have all the answers, when
actually, what they have is their own suppositions based on what they
selectively decide is the “truth” from the information they have
garnered from various sources outside of any personal experience of
their own. They select information based on their desire to support
their basic hypothesis, whatever that may be. If the researcher is
not completely free of all belief in mythology of any kind, their
research is flawed. Choosing data primarily because it supports myth
is intellectually inferior, yet it is done all the time;i.e,, volcanic
eruptions, floods, etc seen as “proof” of biblical or other mythology.
At least in Usenet, there is no resident guru who, having adopted the
role of “shepherd” (read: cop), decides what will or will not be
acceptable information.
They seek adulation, not discussion. Kind of reminds me of
evangelical pastors
at the pulpit. Sound familiar to you? Presenting information
provided by
others as though it were “truth” for all to unquestioningly accept?
Defending
this so-called “truth” to their dying breath? Kind of like those who
accept
Michael Wolf Kruvant at face value and don’t even consider opposing
information
that interferes with their blind belief and faith
Have you considered that most people are not interested in what
experiencers have to say? They don’t want to hear it. Ordinary
people, not “secret agents” are the best debunkers. They just tell
you to shut up. They just can’t anonymously call you names, though I’m
sure some would like to. Aliens are just that: Alien. What have people
always done with the unfamiliar (hence possibly threatening) entity?
They kill it. If they don’t do it physically, they do it
psychologically.
Sat, 7 Apr 2001

HVAC
2012-06-16 09:23:24 EST
On 6/16/2012 8:02 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Internet Debunking Agenda by “Harold Ensle”<hensle@ix.netcom.com>


Harold Ensle's middle initial is 'E'.

That makes his initials H.E.E.

If you say it twice it's 'H.E.E H.E.E'

Hee-Hee









>
>
> The debunking efforts are directed toward making the UFO subject non-
> existent in the perception of all users. This is accomplished by
> diminishing all serious UFO discussion to the smallest amount and by
> trying to discrediting any discussion that does occur.
> This is accomplished through a variety of tactics. If a serious case
> is discussed, the disinformant will purposely use specious arguments
> employing common fallacies of logic. He will always try and misdirect
> the discussion into irrelevant topics.
> Once this occurs, the disinformant has already
> succeeded. The most effective misdirection is to
> turn the discussion to the poster himself. By
> ridiculing the poster, he both “discredits” and
> diverts at the same time. A person who is defending himself against
> accusations is no longer discussing the UFO evidence.
> Who and how many are required to carry it out? The abilities of the
> disinformant should include:
> 1. A general knowledge of the topic.
> 2. A general knowledge of science
> (only enough to sound convincing).
> 3. A adequate debating ability.
>
> This is all that is required. The disinformant does not need to have
> any knowledge of the cover-up, or be associated with any government
> organization. He can simply be hired. However, it would be better, if
> the employed disinformant have some association to the government
> where he demonstrated loyalty (e.g. Ex-military, CIA or Ex-CIA
> bureaucrat etc.). He would be hired on some pretense, for example, to
> combat the unhealthy increase in delusional UFO believers, who would
> be less prepared if there was a real(worldly) threat to national
> security.
> The UFO disinformation effort would involve three
> people. Two who concentrate on the UFO related
> news groups (most often cross-posted) and one
> who is responsible for the team, its goals and
> the overall UFO disinformation on all newsgroups.
> Each of these three people have opened 3-5
> accounts under various invented names, all of
> which can be changed depending on the circumstances.
> This way, they can avoid overplaying a single ID
> and also use the other ID’s to add support to a
> particular position. They can even respond to
> their own posts to obtain a desired effect. The
> two man team each maintain a primary ID that is used to form a common
> and known presence in the group.
> One of the team I will call the “pointman”.
> His primary-ID purpose is to establish the standard level of belief
> and to respond to a large number of posts promoting this standard.
> That is he must directly support the official line which is:
> 1. There is no evidence that UFO are alien craft.
> 2. All observations are the result of:
> a. Misidentification of natural phenomena
> b. Misidentification of aircraft
> c. Hallucination
> d. Hoax
> 3. There is no reason to investigate the phenomenon
> 4. Anyone who disagrees with these first three
> statements is either:
> a. Ignorant of the facts (or lack of)
> b. Delusional
> c. Stupid
> d. Tricked by UFOlogists
>
> The other I will call the “player”. His primary-ID
> purpose is to play various roles (over an extended
> period) which can be any mindset from fanatic
> skeptic to true believer, though the believer
> side is preferred so that a good-cop bad-cop type
> interaction can occur. However, the player has
> certain rules by which he must abide in the
> role as “believer”:
>
> 1. He can never support a UFO case that has real evidence (i.e.
> difficult to debunk)
> 2. He can never support a UFO case that is perceived as having public
> support. (i.e. classified as a specific need-to-debunk case.)
> Other than these limitations, he can essentially promote himself as a
> believer in virtually anything. He probably would not want to be too
> ridiculous though, so that his position would not be dismissed out of
> hand.
> The head of the team I will call the “boss”. He does not have a
> primary ID, but will post under a specific ID when needed. If the
> pointman gets tied up too much with a stubborn believer, the boss will
> step in to take over the specific argument so that the pointman can
> continue his general debunking duties. The boss will also do a lot of
> lurking so to monitor the overall success of the team.
> If the believers do not relent, the misinformants will get more and
> more insultive to make the newsgroup unpalatable. They will not do it
> with their main ID’s (having already established their characters),
> but will post under new ID’s with nothing but the rudest possible
> insults.
> Can we know who specifically these people are, or at least their
> current posting ID’s? The first rule is that they would never post
> under a real name. Even if they had a home page associated with an
> ID, I guarantee that the page would be fake, even with a fake photo
> (if included). This is one of the advantages of newsgroup
> disinformation. One can be a complete non-entity.
> The easiest one to spot is the pointman, because he follows the party
> line as described and uses the specific debunking methods here
> described. He also posts with the greatest frequency of the three. A
> year ago the pointman’s primary ID was Twitch.
> There are interesting reasons why this ID was dropped. About March of
> 2001 after what could best be described as an audit of his posts, it
> was realized that his methods were not sufficient. He was actually
> proactively debunking, that is he would actually introduce new UFO
> topics to debunk.
> The problem with this was, despite his debunking
> intentions, he was still stimulating conversation
> on the topic. Furthermore, by supplying topics,
> there was an implicit admission that there was
> something that needed to be explained/debunked.
>
> He was given new directives at that time which were:
> 1. Never introduce a UFO related topic. The topic must be introduced
> by someone else, before any discussion can occur.
> 2. Never provide any information related to a UFO case. Only respond
> to information provide by others. 3. Never admit the existence of any
> evidence, no matter how meagre the evidence might be.
> 4. Increase the insult level to about 3 times as
> much as the “Twitch” level.
> 5. Use a normal name to increase credibility.
> (“Twitch” was too similar to “Jerk”)
>
> Essentially they wanted a dumbed-down more insultive version of
> Twitch. The pointman thus began posting under the name of Michael
> Davis.
> I do not know who the player was during Twitch’s time. There were so
> many debunking wierdos then, it could have been anybody. Certainly
> Twitch posted under some other names as well, but it is hard to catch
> them since these IDs are used less frequently. I always suspected
> Bosch to be Twitch as well. I mean, he was always following up on
> Twitch’s posts and pandering to him like Twitch was some deity.
> Knowing Twitch’s ego, this would be his second ID of choice.
> Furthermore, I couldn’t imagine any real person being such a limp
> noodle.
> The boss at that time was posting by the name of John Case (and
> several other names). His most recent ID is Bruce Hutchison.
> The player has currently made himself recognizable.
> He is none other than our very own E.L.! The key to
> seeing this deception is the simple fact that EL
> carefully follows the two rules of the player.
> In fact, he can be used as a sort of reverse
> barometer to know which UFO cases are good. Any case that EL supports
> can be guaranteed to be a lousy case, either a hoax, or virtually
> without evidence. Any case that EL complains about can be guaranteed
> to be an excellent well-supported case. Another give-away is the
> interaction between Davis and EL. Normally Davis would be insulting EL
> like there was no tomorrow, but he seems to give EL a lot of leeway.
> EL on the other hand is often pandering to Davis, even though, he
> should surely see or expect Davis’s disdain for him because of
> his(EL’s) “believer POV”.
> With more than usual “believer” traffic these days, the disinformants
> have re-entered with new ID’s contributing nothing but insults. Twitch/
> Davis has entered as Pete Charest. There are others that are also
> suspicious, but it is not obvious who they really are.
> The bottom line is, if there is nothing to UFO’s, why is there this
> transparent debunking effort?
> Why are these skeptics even here? There was a time when I was a
> skeptic. Not only did I not believe in UFO’s, I didn’t even care. In
> those days, I would have never read anything in this newsgroup and
> certainly wouldn’t have posted anything.
> The only possible answer is, either the “debunkers”
> are being paid, or...they have some strange
> mental problem which requires them to go find
> people to insult. I suspect that there are skeptics here for both
> reasons.
> H.Ellis Ensle
> The following are some insightful replies to the above post:
> Anonymous<nobody@hyperreal.pl>
> Subject: Re: Usenet UFO Debunking Agenda//Skeptics exposed as
> “frauds!”
>
> “Rick Boston”<vze2m22i@verizon.net> wrote:
>> Great post Art...H.Ellis Ensle is very perceptive in regards>to the dirty tricks disinformants play...
>>
>> I have often wondered the same thing
>>
>>> The bottom line is, if there is nothing to UFO’s, why is there this>> transparent debunking effort? Why are these skeptics even here?
>>
>> If there is nothing to the UFO subject...Why are they>hired by the Gov to spread their lies ???
>>
>> I have known for quite some time that the evil MD>uses many puppets, and he has been caught doing>so several times...Yep, old Petey Boy is one of his>dirty socks, along with HVAC and others, I don’t>bother trying to keep up with all his alter-ID’s,>there is no point, If it sounds like MD and walks like>MD, I will treat it like MD, into the circular filing can...
>>
>> Rick Boston
> How about a “get out of jail free” card? Surely 100s of those hapless
> millions who are faced with doing time in big brother’s ever-
> burgeoning corporate gulags would be happy to so engage in such
> despicable activities as you have briefly outlined hereinabove. Did I
> say 100s? What about 10s of 1000s to be more realistic. Cut ‘em a deal
> and they’ll do just about anything, no? Desperate men...
> Also, why kill “Christians” when you can use them for slave labor
> (like Constantine did). Prisoners are good workers. Make them believe
> that you want to help them and you’ve got loyal soldiers until the day
> they die. Helping them might be keeping them alive for another day.
> That’s what I mean by helping. See what I mean? After all you saved
> their life, and so they owe you!
> Years shaved off a prison sentence is the same thing.
> I mean, put yourself in the position of the oligarchy. You’ll take by
> force whatever you want whenever you want it. You don’t answer to
> anyone. Everyone answers to you. Put yourself in that position. You’ll
> use the cheapest labor you can find. Prisoners are expendable.
> Prisoners are a dime a dozen. Many of their prisoners have white-
> collar professional backgrounds, computer hackers, check forgers,
> stock brokers, you name it. Any one of these desperados can hit a
> keyboard for a few hours a day in exchange for alleged good behavior.
> Mayhaps good behavior translates as “debunking quota”, and proficient
> “debunkobots” get to go home and work. This would explain a lot of
> their egregiously filthy and dishonorable conduct. Their lives depend
> on it!!
> That “Orwellian Nightmare” of Eric Blair sounds like a walk in the
> park compared to what this world is become. But these usenet
> newsgroups which discuss “para”normal activities (such discussions of
> UFOs, ETs, God, Angels, NDEs, past lives, karma, psychic powers,
> ghosts, etc. etc. are normal not “para”normal as debunkers contend)
> are open to the public thus that is why the oligarchy wants to
> discourage serious readers from reading -and-posting messages and
> engaging in substantive dialogue. The oligarchy wants to subdue
> anything and anyone who they don’t already control. If they don’t
> control you then you are speaking your mind freely on these fine
> newsgroup forums undaunted by BB’s debunking efforts.
> Why do you think ETs don’t exist or UFOs are “Venus”? It’s because
> the oligarchy do not control ETs and so ETs couldn’t possibly exist!
> Do you get the picture? The oligarchy know ETs exist but they also
> know that they’re uncontrollable, and so they “debunk” all ETs. Big
> brother does not control whatever is para-normal. That’s what “para”-
> normal really means, anything and anyone which is not under their
> control. By contrast, “normal” means everything/everyone they control,
> and if not utterly, then to whatever degree is managable.
> I find judicious use of a killfile helps tremendously by keeping the
> number of debunker posts to a minimum. This frees me up to read more
> of the worthwhile posts and also to focus more on my own writing and
> research. I see very little of the debunkers nowadays. I’m free to
> write about “para”-normal subjects without concern for what the
> “debunkers” say. To me, they don’t exist.
> And while a few sockpuppets will pop up from time to
> time, they are consigned to my “killfile” bit bucket
> as soon as they rear their ugly heads=>* p l o n k *
> Enough of these hopeless “debunkers”. Back to work...
> Re: Internet Debunking Agenda Exposed!!//Do not be misled by
> DEBUNKERS!!
> - - -
> In article<rvaW8.27321$15.9092@www.newsranger.com>,<Unknown> says...
>>
>> Internet Debunking Agenda by “Harold Ensle”
> So what if there are debunkers? Who made you the judge and jury to
> decide who should contribute and who shouldn’t or to determine what is
> “filthy” and what isn’t. If people do not want to be abused by
> insults they can stop responding to those who insult them. It’s as
> simple as that. People always have a choice. They also have the
> choice whether or not to perpetrate the same behavior on their
> abusers, seek revenge, initiate some other form of interaction, leave,
> etc. Usenet, like the world at large is full of myriad choices.
> Anyone with personal experience can not be made to doubt their own
> knowing, especially those who have also been exposed to government
> investigators questioning them about what they have learned and
> experienced. The fact that the government is interested and spends
> time looking into experiencers’ reports seems to say they are still
> attempting to solve the mystery themselves rather than, as you say,
> having the primary aim of “debunking.” Even if they did, who cares.
> Does anyone believe the government anymore about anything?
> People are potentially just as swayed and misinformed by so-called
> expert “researchers” who think they have all the answers, when
> actually, what they have is their own suppositions based on what they
> selectively decide is the “truth” from the information they have
> garnered from various sources outside of any personal experience of
> their own. They select information based on their desire to support
> their basic hypothesis, whatever that may be. If the researcher is
> not completely free of all belief in mythology of any kind, their
> research is flawed. Choosing data primarily because it supports myth
> is intellectually inferior, yet it is done all the time;i.e,, volcanic
> eruptions, floods, etc seen as “proof” of biblical or other mythology.
> At least in Usenet, there is no resident guru who, having adopted the
> role of “shepherd” (read: cop), decides what will or will not be
> acceptable information.
> They seek adulation, not discussion. Kind of reminds me of
> evangelical pastors
> at the pulpit. Sound familiar to you? Presenting information
> provided by
> others as though it were “truth” for all to unquestioningly accept?
> Defending
> this so-called “truth” to their dying breath? Kind of like those who
> accept
> Michael Wolf Kruvant at face value and don’t even consider opposing
> information
> that interferes with their blind belief and faith
> Have you considered that most people are not interested in what
> experiencers have to say? They don’t want to hear it. Ordinary
> people, not “secret agents” are the best debunkers. They just tell
> you to shut up. They just can’t anonymously call you names, though I’m
> sure some would like to. Aliens are just that: Alien. What have people
> always done with the unfamiliar (hence possibly threatening) entity?
> They kill it. If they don’t do it physically, they do it
> psychologically.
> Sat, 7 Apr 2001


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-16 11:49:50 EST
On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 05:02:49 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>Re: Internet Debunking Agenda//Debunkers now officially labeled as "dangerous"

It's icey freezing here, I need "dangerous" to warm me up !!!


Help us Obi Wan Kenobi !!!























______________________________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2012-06-16 13:57:11 EST
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:jri1c8$4c8$2@hvac.motzarella.org:

> On 6/16/2012 8:02 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>> Internet Debunking Agenda by \ufffdHarold Ensle\ufffd<hensle@ix.netcom.com>
>
>
> Harold Ensle's middle initial is 'E'.
>
> That makes his initials H.E.E.
>
> If you say it twice it's 'H.E.E H.E.E'
>
> Hee-Hee

Mad Man Ensle was a pretty good k00k too!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"You must mean every time I type? I get 100 dollars an hour to open my
mouth and convey my truth." - Eddieee, wondering why nobody calls him.

HVAC
2012-06-16 14:42:43 EST
On 6/16/2012 1:57 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:jri1c8$4c8$2@hvac.motzarella.org:
>
>> On 6/16/2012 8:02 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>>> Internet Debunking Agenda by “Harold Ensle”<hensle@ix.netcom.com>
>>
>>
>> Harold Ensle's middle initial is 'E'.
>>
>> That makes his initials H.E.E.
>>
>> If you say it twice it's 'H.E.E H.E.E'
>>
>> Hee-Hee
>
> Mad Man Ensle was a pretty good k00k too!



Ya, I dredged up my old HEE-HEE line from a decade ago.

MUCH better quality of kook back then.







--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-06-20 11:43:09 EST
On Jun 16, 11:42 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/16/2012 1:57 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>

You and your kind are now officially BANNED from ALL newsgroups.

This will be your only warning.

The "FEMA camps for debunkers" bill will be signed later today.

Good luck debunkers in HELL!!

:)

Sir A


The Patriot
2012-06-20 22:25:49 EST

"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA"
<*i@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:e8e043f5-e591-48e4-9a6e-186d2f89c617@f8g2000pbf.googlegroups.com...
On Jun 16, 11:42 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/16/2012 1:57 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>

You and your kind are now officially BANNED from ALL
newsgroups.

This will be your only warning.

The "FEMA camps for debunkers" bill will be signed
later today.

Good luck debunkers in HELL!!

:)

Sir A
******************************************************
Holeflapper go take a dump you are full of shit!



Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-06-20 23:51:24 EST
On Jun 20, 7:25 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA"<garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:e8e043f5-e591-48e4-9a6e-186d2f89c617@f8g2000pbf.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 16, 11:42 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 6/16/2012 1:57 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
> You and your kind are now officially BANNED from ALL
> newsgroups.
>
> This will be your only warning.
>
> The "FEMA camps for debunkers" bill will be signed
> later today.
>
> Good luck debunkers in HELL!!
>
> :)
>
> Sir A
> ******************************************************
> Holeflapper go take a dump you are full of shit!

Traitor, these newsgroups are for HONEST researchers, freedom- and
liberty-loving countrymen, not some commie pinkos or fifth
columnists. The wise course of action for your kind is to take your
cult from the caves that you dwell in and find residence at the
nearest FEMA camp.

EARTH SHALL PREVAIL against debunkers.

Sir A

The Patriot
2012-06-21 23:16:26 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:768ab0eb-0d2b-41f6-8662-cd793356fe55@tx6g2000pbc.googlegroups.com...
On Jun 20, 7:25 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
> ASA"<garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:e8e043f5-e591-48e4-9a6e-186d2f89c617@f8g2000pbf.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 16, 11:42 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 6/16/2012 1:57 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
> You and your kind are now officially BANNED from ALL
> newsgroups.
>
> This will be your only warning.
>
> The "FEMA camps for debunkers" bill will be signed
> later today.
>
> Good luck debunkers in HELL!!
>
> :)
>
> Sir A
> ******************************************************
> Holeflapper go take a dump you are full of shit!

Traitor, these newsgroups are for HONEST researchers,
freedom- and
liberty-loving countrymen, not some commie pinkos or
fifth
columnists. The wise course of action for your kind
is to take your
cult from the caves that you dwell in and find
residence at the
nearest FEMA camp.

EARTH SHALL PREVAIL against debunkers.

Sir A

*****************************************************
If these newsgroups are for HONEST freedom and liberty
loving countrymen who are not commie-pinkos or fifth
columnists. What in hell are you doing posting here?



G=EMC^2
2012-06-22 08:38:19 EST
On Jun 21, 11:16 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:768ab0eb-0d2b-41f6-8662-cd793356fe55@tx6g2000pbc.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 20, 7:25 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
> > ASA"<garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:e8e043f5-e591-48e4-9a6e-186d2f89c617@f8g2000pbf.googlegroups.com...
> > On Jun 16, 11:42 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 6/16/2012 1:57 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
> > You and your kind are now officially BANNED from ALL
> > newsgroups.
>
> > This will be your only warning.
>
> > The "FEMA camps for debunkers" bill will be signed
> > later today.
>
> > Good luck debunkers in HELL!!
>
> > :)
>
> > Sir A
> > ******************************************************
> > Holeflapper go take a dump you are full of shit!
>
> Traitor, these newsgroups are for HONEST researchers,
> freedom- and
> liberty-loving countrymen, not some commie pinkos or
> fifth
> columnists.    The wise course of action for your kind
> is to take your
> cult from the caves that you dwell in and find
> residence at the
> nearest FEMA camp.
>
> EARTH SHALL PREVAIL against debunkers.
>
> Sir A
>
> *****************************************************
> If these newsgroups are for HONEST freedom and liberty
> loving countrymen who are not commie-pinkos or fifth
> columnists.  What in hell are you doing posting here?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Google groups are the last becons of free speech. You can still see
the use of the word "Mafia" used in vain here. There no free press in
Facist America. No reason to vote in fascist America. America today
is Nazi Germany 1937. Best you have guns for protection from the
police. So sad So true In Fl. I had 3 attempts on my life. I tell
that story here. FBI,and Justice Department are looking into Severn
Trent Avatar so they say. It will be over two years of their looking.
Get the picture Severn Trent is above the law. TreBert
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron