Research Discussion: Women Likely Taped In Sears Dressing Rooms ...

Women Likely Taped In Sears Dressing Rooms ...

http://news.yahoo.com/more-women-were-likely-videotaped-sears-dressing-room-202424383--abc-news-money.html

They only need to tape the black ones and the brown ones ... they
steal stuff ... the white ladies usually pay for theirs, unless it's Lindsey
Lohan.

On 6/16/2012 11:36 AM, Hägar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/more-women-were-likely-videotaped-sears-dressing-room-202424383--abc-news-money.html
>
> They only need to tape the black ones and the brown ones ... they
> steal stuff ... the white ladies usually pay for theirs, unless it's Lindsey
> Lohan.

When I read last night that Lindsey was experiencing some 'issues',
I became quite worried. Now that I know she was just passed out, all
is well.

> On 6/16/2012 11:36 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/more-women-were-likely-videotaped-sears-dressing-room-202424383--abc-news-money.html
>>
>> They only need to tape the black ones and the brown ones ... they
>> steal stuff ... the white ladies usually pay for theirs, unless it's
>> Lindsey
>> Lohan.
>

> When I read last night that Lindsey was experiencing some 'issues',
> I became quite worried. Now that I know she was just passed out, all
> is well.

And they say men don't care ... shame on them ...

On 6/16/2012 12:03 PM, Hägar wrote:

>> When I read last night that Lindsey was experiencing some 'issues',
>> I became quite worried. Now that I know she was just passed out, all
>> is well.
>
> And they say men don't care ... shame on them ...

I care...I care that Lindsey hit that wall at age 20.

Damm shame it is. She was WAY hot in Mean Girls.

> On 6/16/2012 12:03 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>>> When I read last night that Lindsey was experiencing some 'issues',
>>> I became quite worried. Now that I know she was just passed out, all
>>> is well.
>>
>> And they say men don't care ... shame on them ...
>
> I care...I care that Lindsey hit that wall at age 20.

*** once that downward spiral has begun ... she does have
a luscious set of lips on her ....

> Damm shame it is. She was WAY hot in Mean Girls.
>

> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Bast
2012-06-16 14:44:13 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/more-women-were-likely-videotaped-sears-dressing-room-202424383--abc-news-money.html
>
> They only need to tape the black ones and the brown ones ... they
> steal stuff ... the white ladies usually pay for theirs, unless it's
> Lindsey Lohan.

I'm always surprised at what news of the day, seems to attract your
attention.
....But not too surprised.

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/more-women-were-likely-videotaped-sears-dressing-room-202424383--abc-news-money.html

They only need to tape the black ones and the brown ones ... they
steal stuff ... the white ladies usually pay for theirs, unless it's Lindsey
Lohan.

*************************
Gee folks, Hags is off his meds today. I think he's just pissed that the
places where he buys clothes (e.g. Goodwill) don't have dressing rooms.
Which is really embarrassing for him when he's trying to find a cheap,
couture tranny outfit.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/more-women-were-likely-videotaped-sears-dressing-room-202424383--abc-news-money.html
>>
>> They only need to tape the black ones and the brown ones ... they
>> steal stuff ... the white ladies usually pay for theirs, unless it's
>> Lindsey Lohan.
>

> I'm always surprised at what news of the day, seems to attract your
> attention.
> ....But not too surprised.

Lezzbians are a great danger to the country, Bastie ...
I like pussy and so do most men I know. We make up roughly 52%
of the world's population (your ilk is not held in high esteem in India
and China), yet along come the DNA damaged damsels like you, who,
thanx to a mix-up in chromosomes, prefer the taco to the salami, thus
creating competition for us men in a field that clearly should be our
domain. Yes, that is "News of the Day", as you so idiotically put it.
We wouldn't mind if you'd take only the ugly ones, after all, the Nigger
boys like the fat ones, but nooooo ... you take the good looking heads.
That's what rings our bell ...

Bast
2012-06-16 18:56:00 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/more-women-were-likely-videotaped-sears-dressing-room-202424383--abc-news-money.html
>>>
>>> They only need to tape the black ones and the brown ones ... they
>>> steal stuff ... the white ladies usually pay for theirs, unless it's
>>> Lindsey Lohan.
>>

>> I'm always surprised at what news of the day, seems to attract your
>> attention.
>> ....But not too surprised.
>
> Lezzbians are a great danger to the country, Bastie ...
> I like pussy and so do most men I know. We make up roughly 52%
> of the world's population (your ilk is not held in high esteem in India
> and China), yet along come the DNA damaged damsels like you, who,
> thanx to a mix-up in chromosomes, prefer the taco to the salami, thus
> creating competition for us men in a field that clearly should be our
> domain. Yes, that is "News of the Day", as you so idiotically put it.
> We wouldn't mind if you'd take only the ugly ones, after all, the Nigger
> boys like the fat ones, but nooooo ... you take the good looking heads.
> That's what rings our bell ...

Tsk tsk, sour grapes ?
You never stand a chance,... we know what ladies like.
Maybe you should stick to the salami,...although I never cared for it
myself.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> I'm always surprised at what news of the day, seems to attract your
>>> attention.
>>> ....But not too surprised.
>>
>> Lezzbians are a great danger to the country, Bastie ...
>> I like pussy and so do most men I know. We make up roughly 52%
>> of the world's population (your ilk is not held in high esteem in India
>> and China), yet along come the DNA damaged damsels like you, who,
>> thanx to a mix-up in chromosomes, prefer the taco to the salami, thus
>> creating competition for us men in a field that clearly should be our
>> domain. Yes, that is "News of the Day", as you so idiotically put it.
>> We wouldn't mind if you'd take only the ugly ones, after all, the Nigger
>> boys like the fat ones, but nooooo ... you take the good looking heads.
>> That's what rings our bell ...
>

> Tsk tsk, sour grapes ?
> You never stand a chance,... we know what ladies like.
> Maybe you should stick to the salami,...although I never cared for it
> myself.

that seems to be typical of you split-tails ... you profess you love it
until
the schmuck says "I do", and you follow up with "I don't any more" and
you proceed to get fat. Of course society condemns the poor schlep for
wanting some pussy and not embracing the rolls of wobbling cottage
cheese that you've become. Then you bitch that no man pays attention
to your fat carcasses any longer and you become Lezzies.
It is a fact that women out-live men by about 7 years ... most men
are tired of looking at you grease-traps and prefer to check out early....