Research Discussion: A President For The Comman Man ....

A President For The Comman Man ....

Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham for
his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per plate dinner
hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....

http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--abc-news-politics.html

This is not Hope and Change ...
This is Greed and Desperation ...
The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.

Double-A
2012-06-15 14:38:09 EST
On Jun 15, 6:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham for
> his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per plate dinner
> hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--ab...
>
> This is not Hope and Change ...
> This is Greed and Desperation ...
> The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
> He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
> right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
> up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.

Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
On Jun 15, 6:51 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham for
> his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per plate dinner
> hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--ab...
>
> This is not Hope and Change ...
> This is Greed and Desperation ...
> The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
> He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
> right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
> up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.

Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.

*** Double-A
A self-made common man ...
Just think of what you could do if you weren't a bum ....

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-16 01:15:25 EST
In article <VYydnXNXRLf1U0bSnZ2dnUVZ5rCdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 15, 6:51 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham for
> > his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per plate dinner
> > hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....
> >
> > http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--ab...
> >
> > This is not Hope and Change ...
> > This is Greed and Desperation ...
> > The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
> > He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
> > right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
> > up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.
>

> Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.
>
> *** Double-A
> A self-made common man ...
> Just think of what you could do if you weren't a bum ....

So his god had nothing to do with it?

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

Double-A
2012-06-16 14:20:55 EST
On Jun 15, 5:08 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 15, 6:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham for
> > his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per plate dinner
> > hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--ab...
>
> > This is not Hope and Change ...
> > This is Greed and Desperation ...
> > The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
> > He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
> > right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
> > up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.
>
> Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.
>
> *** Double-A
> A self-made common man ...

Romny self-made?? His dad was a Governor, president of American
Motors, a billionaire! Self-made?

Double-A

Bast
2012-06-16 14:35:23 EST

Double-A wrote:
> On Jun 15, 5:08 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

>> On Jun 15, 6:51 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham
>>> for his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per
>>> plate dinner hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....
>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--ab...
>>
>>> This is not Hope and Change ...
>>> This is Greed and Desperation ...
>>> The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
>>> He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
>>> right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
>>> up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.
>>
>> Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.
>>
>> *** Double-A
>> A self-made common man ...
>

> Romny self-made?? His dad was a Governor, president of American
> Motors, a billionaire! Self-made?
>
> Double-A

I think Hagar is impressed that Romney puts on his own clothes in the
morning, and doesn't screw it up.
.....A feat Hagar likely hasn't mastered yet, so is quite impressed.

Although G.W probably couldn't do it either, so Hagar is REALLY impressed
with the new guy.

> Double-A wrote:
>> On Jun 15, 5:08 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

>>> Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.
>>>
>>> *** Double-A
>>> A self-made common man ...
>>

>> Romny self-made?? His dad was a Governor, president of American
>> Motors, a billionaire! Self-made?
>>
>> Double-A
>

> I think Hagar is impressed that Romney puts on his own clothes in the
> morning, and doesn't screw it up.
> .....A feat Hagar likely hasn't mastered yet, so is quite impressed.
>
> Although G.W probably couldn't do it either, so Hagar is REALLY impressed
> with the new guy.

You are a pathetic little piece of fecal matter, ain't cha ...but then, I
have
to take into consideration that cunts like you only operate with half a
brain,
and losers like AA cling to anything that agrees with them.

G=EMC^2
2012-06-16 19:29:41 EST
On Jun 16, 2:20 pm, Double-A <doublea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 5:08 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 15, 6:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham for
> > > his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per plate dinner
> > > hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--ab...
>
> > > This is not Hope and Change ...
> > > This is Greed and Desperation ...
> > > The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
> > > He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
> > > right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
> > > up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.
>
> > Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.
>
> > *** Double-A
> > A self-made common man ...
>
> Romny self-made??  His dad was a Governor, president of American
> Motors, a billionaire!  Self-made?
>
> Double-A

AA Romney wants the poor unemployed to buy stock,and get off food
stamps. Poor to him he relates when down to their last half million.
There is a good chance he can't lose. Lets see what the Godfather will
be doing. TreBert

Waldo Tunnel
2012-06-16 21:40:50 EST
On Jun 15, 10:15 pm, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of
the Borg <six-n...@borgcollective.gov> wrote:
> In article <VYydnXNXRLf1U0bSnZ2dnUVZ5rCdn...@giganews.com>,
>

>  "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > "Double-A" <double...@hush.com> wrote in message
> > On Jun 15, 6:51 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Flying to NY City on the Tax-payer's dime, tying up traffic in Gotham for
> > > his fucking entourage, so he can participate in a $40,000 per plate dinner
> > > hosted by a horse-faced has-been actress .....
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-jessica-parker-hosts-obamas-022732730--ab...
>
> > > This is not Hope and Change ...
> > > This is Greed and Desperation ...
> > > The In-You-Face fuck you to the American people.
> > > He claims he wants to spread the wealth .. apparently
> > > right after he consumes it by investing in ads covering
> > > up his abject record as a failed "mini-me" Jimmy Carter.
>
> > Yes, we need a common man like Mitt Romney.
>
> > *** Double-A
> > A self-made common man ...
> > Just think of what you could do if you weren't a bum ....
>
> So his god had nothing to do with it?
>
> --
> Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

So this is where you are hiding? Come on hot shot. Respond to my
post.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/ccada695ed1ae60d?hl=en

On 6/16/2012 7:29 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> AA Romney wants the poor employed to buy stock,and get off food
> stamps. Poor to him he relates when down to their last half million.
> There is a good chance he can't lose.

Yes. Romney understands the need for Americans to be employed.