Research Discussion: UseNet Newsgroups Agent Horry Fines Foul Mouthed Blinking Fluffing Pete Charest !!!

UseNet Newsgroups Agent Horry Fines Foul Mouthed Blinking Fluffing Pete Charest !!!
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-14 14:58:00 EST

UseNet Newsgroups Agent Horry Fines Foul Mouthed Blinking Fluffing
Pete Charest !!!

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/13930419/us-town-fines-cursers/



^&#&^% *&#^) )(!! ^&!^! ^*&**!%$# !!!!!!!!!!!


US $20 X 1,823,710,729,457,812,710,100 Please Thank You.

Or Under Arrest !!!

(Says the Galactico Fooleration of Too Bright While Sleeping)


__________________________________________________

Residents in a US town have voted to make the foul-mouthed pay fines
for swearing in public.

At a town meeting outside Boston, residents voted 183-50 to approve a
proposal from the police chief to impose a $US20 fine on public
profanity.

Officials insist the proposal is not intended to censor casual or
private conversations but instead to crack down on loud,
profanity-laden language used by teens and other young people in the
downtown area and public parks.

"I'm really happy about it," Mimi Duphily, a store owner and former
town selectwoman, said after the vote.

"I'm sure there's going to be some fallout but I think what we did was
necessary."

Duphily, who runs an auto parts store, is among the downtown merchants
who wanted to take a stand against the kind of swearing that can make
customers uncomfortable.

"They'll sit on the bench and yell back and forth to each other with
the foulest language. It's just so inappropriate," she said.

The measure could raise questions about constitutional free speech
rights but state law does allow towns to enforce local laws that give
police the power to arrest anyone who "addresses another person with
profane or obscene language" in a public place.

Matthew Segal, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union
of Massachusetts, said the US Supreme Court has ruled that the
government cannot prohibit public speech just because it contains
profanity.

The ordinance gives police discretion over whether to ticket someone
if they believe the cursing ban has been violated.


________________________________________




___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

4HEAD
2012-06-14 15:57:35 EST
On 6/14/2012 1:58 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> UseNet Newsgroups Agent Horry Fines Foul Mouthed Blinking Fluffing
> Pete Charest !!!
>
> http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/13930419/us-town-fines-cursers/
>
>
>
> ^&#&^% *&#^) )(!! ^&!^! ^*&**!%$# !!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
> US $20 X 1,823,710,729,457,812,710,100 Please Thank You.
>
> Or Under Arrest !!!
>
> (Says the Galactico Fooleration of Too Bright While Sleeping)
>
>
> __________________________________________________
>
> Residents in a US town have voted to make the foul-mouthed pay fines
> for swearing in public.
>
> At a town meeting outside Boston, residents voted 183-50 to approve a
> proposal from the police chief to impose a $US20 fine on public
> profanity.
>
> Officials insist the proposal is not intended to censor casual or
> private conversations but instead to crack down on loud,
> profanity-laden language used by teens and other young people in the
> downtown area and public parks.
>
> "I'm really happy about it," Mimi Duphily, a store owner and former
> town selectwoman, said after the vote.
>
> "I'm sure there's going to be some fallout but I think what we did was
> necessary."
>
> Duphily, who runs an auto parts store, is among the downtown merchants
> who wanted to take a stand against the kind of swearing that can make
> customers uncomfortable.
>
> "They'll sit on the bench and yell back and forth to each other with
> the foulest language. It's just so inappropriate," she said.
>
> The measure could raise questions about constitutional free speech
> rights but state law does allow towns to enforce local laws that give
> police the power to arrest anyone who "addresses another person with
> profane or obscene language" in a public place.
>
> Matthew Segal, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union
> of Massachusetts, said the US Supreme Court has ruled that the
> government cannot prohibit public speech just because it contains
> profanity.
>
> The ordinance gives police discretion over whether to ticket someone
> if they believe the cursing ban has been violated.
>
Keep up the good work. Loud public cursers need their tongue
ripped out by its roots.

HVAC
2012-06-16 06:40:48 EST
On 6/14/2012 3:57 PM, 4HEAD wrote:
>
>> The ordinance gives police discretion over whether to ticket someone
>> if they believe the cursing ban has been violated.
>>
> Keep up the good work. Loud public cursers need their tongue
> ripped out by its roots.


Fuckin A









--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

4HEAD
2012-06-18 00:47:36 EST
On 6/14/2012 1:58 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> UseNet Newsgroups Agent Horry Fines Foul Mouthed Blinking Fluffing
> Pete Charest !!!
>
> http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/13930419/us-town-fines-cursers/
>
>

How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? I want to! I want to bad!
I want a big shiny badge icon showing everyone they better behave around me.
How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? Come on now Sir Agent Horry! Can
you have a felony on your record and still become an agent? What about 2
felonies?
For hacking. Aw never mind.
(( {:->|

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-18 03:19:09 EST
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:47:36 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
wrote:

>On 6/14/2012 1:58 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> UseNet Newsgroups Agent Horry Fines Foul Mouthed Blinking Fluffing
>> Pete Charest !!!
>>
>> http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/13930419/us-town-fines-cursers/
>>
>>
>
>How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? I want to! I want to bad!
>I want a big shiny badge icon showing everyone they better behave around me.
>How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? Come on now Sir Agent Horry! Can
>you have a felony on your record and still become an agent? What about 2
>felonies?
>For hacking. Aw never mind.
>(( {:->|

Hi 4HEAD,
Do you have any YouTube Channels, Blogs, Websites, Twitters, etc?

And what is your agenda ?




__________________________________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

___

HVAC
2012-06-18 07:21:48 EST
On 6/18/2012 3:19 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? I want to! I want to bad!
>> I want a big shiny badge icon showing everyone they better behave around me.
>> How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? Come on now Sir Agent Horry! Can
>> you have a felony on your record and still become an agent? What about 2
>> felonies?
>> For hacking. Aw never mind.
>> (( {:->|
>
> Hi 4HEAD,
> Do you have any YouTube Channels, Blogs, Websites, Twitters, etc?
>
> And what is your agenda ?


His agenda is that not only is he a kook, he's a tool.

I vote no.






--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-18 12:46:33 EST
On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:21:48 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/18/2012 3:19 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>>> How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? I want to! I want to bad!
>>> I want a big shiny badge icon showing everyone they better behave around me.
>>> How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? Come on now Sir Agent Horry! Can
>>> you have a felony on your record and still become an agent? What about 2
>>> felonies?
>>> For hacking. Aw never mind.
>>> (( {:->|
>>
>> Hi 4HEAD,
>> Do you have any YouTube Channels, Blogs, Websites, Twitters, etc?
>>
>> And what is your agenda ?
>
>
>His agenda is that not only is he a kook, he's a tool.
>
>I vote no.

I was just checking if he wanted a job at area-53 on the experiments
and backwards time travel and biological rectromastum manipulations.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S5dFdpF6xm0/TJaO0Dg3Y-I/AAAAAAAABWA/u-8Ie3ki8FI/s1600/dark_age_battle.jpg



_____________________________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2012-06-19 01:59:30 EST
On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:03:21 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
wrote:

>On 6/18/2012 2:19 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:47:36 -0500, 4HEAD<user@localhost.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 6/14/2012 1:58 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>>
>>>> UseNet Newsgroups Agent Horry Fines Foul Mouthed Blinking Fluffing
>>>> Pete Charest !!!
>>>>
>>>> http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/13930419/us-town-fines-cursers/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? I want to! I want to bad!
>>> I want a big shiny badge icon showing everyone they better behave around me.
>>> How do I become an Usenet NGs agent??? Come on now Sir Agent Horry! Can
>>> you have a felony on your record and still become an agent? What about 2
>>> felonies?
>>> For hacking. Aw never mind.
>>> (( {:->|
>>
>> Hi 4HEAD,
>> Do you have any YouTube Channels, Blogs, Websites, Twitters, etc?
>>
>> And what is your agenda ?
>>
>>
>
>1. no
>2. having fun, and maybe learning a thing or two along the way.
>What's your agenda?
>4HEAD

My Agenda is to Help People on Planet Earth
and Help Planet Earth and Help the Milky Way Galaxy
and Investigate this Intelligence Data...
http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

"Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would
indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the "third
party", to show up and vanish."

http://www.YouTube.com/RealMiBs

http://therealmeninblack.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_NArfmwX3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXfhGzbHTDY


_______________________________

___


Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com
http://Vimeo.com/channels/AliensUFOsVideosProof

___
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron