Research Discussion: YOUTUBE Is ... DIEING ... SLOW ... QUIET ... LOST ... EMPTY ... BORING !!!

YOUTUBE Is ... DIEING ... SLOW ... QUIET ... LOST ... EMPTY ... BORING !!!

YOUTUBE is ... DIEING ... SLOW ... QUIET ... LOST ... EMPTY ... BORING
!!!

I am an 18 hours a day internet geek.
I have been since 1995.

Today I am joining VIMEO
and other Video hosting sites
and also uploading videos to FaceBook ... BECAUSE ...
YouTube died after the new channel design.

As soon as the new channel design took place
our YouTube channels don't get ..........

channel comments, friend invites, subscribers, etc.

YouTube just went dead quiet gone.

FaceBook is coming good a bit because
of some of their new PAGE and GROUPS and FANS pages designs and
features.

We got 400 likes here very quickly...

http://Facebook.com/OneMillionUFOResearchersProject

And we never used to upload videos to FaceBook,
and now we are, and you will see two new videos there on FaceBook
severs.

Everyone I know in YouTube hates the new YouTube channel system.

So, this is a serious time.

The only good thing about YouTube that keeps it alive,
is, we can host videos at YouTube, but post them and talk about them
with friends and new people at other Social Networks.
And at God Like Productions, etc.
(Not on YouTube channels)

As an internet geek, I have slight tears in my eyes,
because I used to love youtube channels, but now it's all gone.

Anyone recommend other video hosting social networks ?

_______________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

4HEAD
2012-06-13 18:27:59 EST
On 6/12/2012 12:36 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote that he
uses FaceBook!

Please. Say it ain't so what I thought you wrote.
YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? FACEBOOK?
THE ENEMY OF USENET NEWSGROUPS?
How can you sleep with that knowledge?
(( }:->[c

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:27:59 -0500, 4HEAD <user@localhost.invalid>
wrote:

>On 6/12/2012 12:36 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote that he
>uses FaceBook!
>
>Please. Say it ain't so what I thought you wrote.
>YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? FACEBOOK?
>THE ENEMY OF USENET NEWSGROUPS?
>How can you sleep with that knowledge?
>(( }:->[c

Hehe, I dunno.
FaceBook is making some nice changes.
Actually ORKUT (owned by Google)
is very nice !!!

You ever tried Orkut ?

But yeah, I was talking about YouTube Channels.
(Not YouTube video hosting, which is good)

The folks at God Like Productions
don't know what the fluff I'm talking about.
(Well zombies don't know what I'm talking about,
it's not a perfect cluster of Galaxies!)

__________________________

LOL

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

4HEAD
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 17:27:59 -0500, 4HEAD<user@localhost.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/12/2012 12:36 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote that he
>> uses FaceBook!
>>
>> Please. Say it ain't so what I thought you wrote.
>> YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT? FACEBOOK?
>> THE ENEMY OF USENET NEWSGROUPS?
>> How can you sleep with that knowledge?
>> (( }:->[c
>
> Hehe, I dunno.
> FaceBook is making some nice changes.
> Actually ORKUT (owned by Google)
> is very nice !!!
>
> You ever tried Orkut ?
>
> But yeah, I was talking about YouTube Channels.
> (Not YouTube video hosting, which is good)
>
> The folks at God Like Productions
> don't know what the fluff I'm talking about.
> (Well zombies don't know what I'm talking about,
> it's not a perfect cluster of Galaxies!)
>

> __________________________
>
> LOL
>

> ___

> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
> http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...
> http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>

> ___

The problem is that those kinda sites are killing the newsgroups.
Pretty soon they'll be no more Sir Gilligan on Usenet. You'll be
spending all your computer socializing time on those sites.
(( {:->/

On 6/14/2012 2:43 PM, 4HEAD wrote:

> The problem is that those kinda sites are killing the newsgroups.
> Pretty soon they'll be no more Sir Gilligan on Usenet. You'll be
> spending all your computer socializing time on those sites.

Foreskin, when you need to worry about newsgroups closing, I'll
let you know. For now, enhance your calm.

You newest best buddy, Harlow.

4HEAD
2012-06-14 16:01:37 EST
On 6/14/2012 1:55 PM, HVAC wrote:
> On 6/14/2012 2:43 PM, 4HEAD wrote:
>>

>> The problem is that those kinda sites are killing the newsgroups.
>> Pretty soon they'll be no more Sir Gilligan on Usenet. You'll be
>> spending all your computer socializing time on those sites.
>

> Foreskin, when you need to worry about newsgroups closing, I'll
> let you know. For now, enhance your calm.
>
> You newest best buddy, Harlow.

Who is Harlow, HVACuous?
(( {:->/