Research Discussion: Texas Dad Saves Taxpayers Millions

Texas Dad Saves Taxpayers Millions

A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter
and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said.

The father was casually acquainted with the alleged abuser, said Lavaca
County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

Neither has been publicly identified.

The girl was left inside the family's house during the social gathering,
while other members of her family were tending to horses, the sheriff said.

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities, Harmon said.

The father returned to the house, caught the man in the act, and stopped
him by striking him in the head several times, Harmon said.

The man was pronounced dead on the scene, while the daughter was taken
to a local hospital in Victoria, Texas, for examinations before being
released.

Harmon described the girl as "OK besides the obvious mental trauma."

Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will
submit it to the district attorney who then submits it to the grand
jury, who will decide if they will indict him."

Harmon described the dad as "very remorseful," adding that he didn't
know the man was going to die.

Authorities were withholding the deceased man's name while they notified
next of kin. Officials did not know immediately if he has a prior
criminal history.

Lavaca County Precinct Judge Alene Lyons, who is coordinating
information in the case including autopsy results, said Monday
that a preliminary autopsy report indicated the victim "died from
blunt-force head and neck injuries."

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-12 23:36:36 EST
In article <jr7s94$668$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
> responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
> defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will

In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self defense
has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The father is a murderer,
plain and simple.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 20:36:36 -0700, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of
the Other of the Borg <six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote:

>In article <jr7s94$668$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
>> responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
>> defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will
>
>In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self defense
>has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The father is a murderer,
>plain and simple.

Shoot and Bash the Rapist Dead !!!

And There is War Happening in All The Galaxies !!!

God Bless Texas USA !!!

________________________________

"Should you decide that such a contact takes place, we would rejoice
over the safeguarding of fraternal equilibrium in this region of the
universe, fruitful diplomatic exchanges, and the intense Joy of
knowing that you are united to accomplish what you are capable of. The
feeling of Joy is strongly sought in the universe for its energy is
divine."

________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bast
2012-06-13 02:56:51 EST

Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg wrote:
> In article <jr7s94$668$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
>> responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
>> defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we
>> will
>
> In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self
> defense has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The
> father is a murderer, plain and simple.

I wonder if you would feel the same way if that was YOUR daughter ?
Seems a fair show of force to me.

Aunt Six Of Nine Or Half-dozen Of The Other Of The Borg
2012-06-13 03:19:11 EST
In article <jr9dfs$nt3$1@dont-email.me>, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

> Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg wrote:
> > In article <jr7s94$668$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
> >> responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
> >> defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we
> >> will
> >
> > In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self
> > defense has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The
> > father is a murderer, plain and simple.
>

> I wonder if you would feel the same way if that was YOUR daughter ?
> Seems a fair show of force to me.

So what you're saying is laws should not apply to anyone who thinks their
violence is justified.

Chuckles Manson thought his violence was justified. Do you think he should be
set free? What about Kaczynski? Son of Sam? Eric Rudolph? Radovan Karadzic?

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.

On 6/12/2012 11:36 PM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of
the Borg wrote:
> In article<jr7s94$668$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
>> responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
>> defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will
>
> In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self defense
> has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The father is a murderer,
> plain and simple.

It's not murder. It's justice.

China Blue Meanies
2012-06-13 08:31:55 EST
In article <jra105$1pq$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/12/2012 11:36 PM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of
> the Borg wrote:
> > In article<jr7s94$668$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC<mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
> >> responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
> >> defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will
> >
> > In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self
> > defense
> > has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The father is a
> > murderer,
> > plain and simple.
>

> It's not murder. It's justice.

Isn't that what Osama bin Laden used to say?

--
My name Indigo Montoya. | The Dude abides.
You flamed my father. | I'm whoever you want me to be.

On 6/13/2012 8:31 AM, China Blue Meanies wrote:

>> It's not murder. It's justice.
>
> Isn't that what Osama bin Laden used to say?

Well, let's go ask him.....Got your SCUBA gear ready?

H├Ągar
2012-06-13 09:41:52 EST

<six-nine@borgcollective.gov> wrote in message
> In article <jr7s94$668$1@hvac.motzarella.org>, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff
>> responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in
>> defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will
>
> In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self
> defense
> has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The father is a
> murderer,
> plain and simple.

Spoken like a true, disconnected Liberal.
You 'tards do have the option of calling 911 ...
but some of us can't wait that long ... what if they are
on one of the Obama/Holder mandated coffee breaks ...

Bast
2012-06-13 11:28:44 EST

Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg wrote:
> In article <jr9dfs$nt3$1@dont-email.me>, "Bast"
> <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg wrote:

>>> In civilized regions (not Texas or Florida) the violence used in self
>>> defense has to be proportional to the violence of the threat. The
>>> father is a murderer, plain and simple.
>>

>> I wonder if you would feel the same way if that was YOUR daughter ?
>> Seems a fair show of force to me.
>
> So what you're saying is laws should not apply to anyone who thinks
> their violence is justified.
>
> Chuckles Manson thought his violence was justified. Do you think he
> should be set free? What about Kaczynski? Son of Sam? Eric Rudolph?
> Radovan Karadzic?

Now you are just being stupid.
Stopping a crime in progress, is completely different than ANY of your
examples.
.